Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (880434 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by damzyofficial23: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Good morning in here please tartu or Tallinn which do you think is cheaper to live and which is easier to get a job ? help a brother in making his decision please
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chika0072(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2020
Skymoore1004:
What does this mean?
STEM is truly the way forward but other fields are still relevant
Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Skymoore1004: 11:22am On Apr 13, 2020
Oh okay i understand
So there’s no work in Estonia if you’re not in this field? Like doing business admin?
Please highlight thanks

chika0072:

STEM is truly the way forward but other fields are still relevant
Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by KelvinUchiha2: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Olorilola17:
I have done interview for both software development and entrepreneur and creativity and business innovation. They will mail you soon for your interview date. Software Development has online test which is about 10 basic mathematics questions

E
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by KelvinUchiha2: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
skimpy:
So I have finally landed in Estonia. Actually landed a week ago but couldn’t gather myself to write this message. I went through Turkey and it was quite smooth. Traveled with a child and we spent approx 1.2M for the entire process including flights and visa fees. I am certain it will be cheaper for most people because your flights can be cheaper. Our flight fees were most expensive cos I had to fly business class because of the comfort for the child. I’d itemize most of the fees I can remember.

Flight to Abuja, Uber to the visa center, $250 visa fees for 2 people and miscellaneous= 200k
Return Flight to turkey: 700k
9 nights at Hotel: 52k
Food and transport: 51k
Estonian Visa: 40k
Flight to Estonia: 212k
Total: 1,255,000

My Estonian visa was approved within 5 days. Submitted on a Monday and collected the passports on a Friday. No serious questions were asked. If you are interested in applying for turkey visa, you can reply my comment. I will write all what I went through there so that you don’t have to waste money like I did. Photocopying 1 page is 100naira there. Printing of 1 page is 1k. They just extort people a lot there.

Also, I got insurance for myself and child for 39k valid for a year.

F

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Skymoore1004:
What does this mean?
C'mon man, do your research. Google it. LOL.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Skymoore1004: 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin He already answered
NockMedia:

C'mon man, do your research. Google it. LOL.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jessetom(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Skymoore1004:
What does this mean?

Read a science or engineering course because you can't find jobs in Estonia (and greater europe) with degrees other than that.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Skymoore1004: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Wow didn’t know this.
So business students no hope?
jessetom:

Read a science or engineering course because you can't find jobs in Estonia (and greater europe) with degrees other than that.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uptimum123(m): 8:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Wow didn’t know this.
So business students no hope?

Please ignore the op,yes stem is the way forward and the future ,and yes it might be hard to get a job in Estonia after your studies if you don't have any stem skills or knowledge as Estonia is an ICT hub,...but that doesn't mean there are no jobs in other European countries,not everybody will study a stem course,even in the so called European countries their citizen are running away from stem courses,no wonder why a country like Estonia is giving free scholarship to student going for IT courses...so my brother don't be deterred by the post,you will definitely get a job but probably not in Estonia but other European countries,you can also try to learn a skill in one of the programming languages...go for your dream .

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Scantyy: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2020
I just got a conditional offer and am required to send my documents over to Taltech. Dnt know how to go about it now that everything is on lockdown
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Skymoore1004: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2020
damzyofficial23:
Good morning in here please tartu or Tallinn which do you think is cheaper to live and which is easier to get a job ? help a brother in making his decision please

Same cost of living. Tallinn has more jobs.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Skymoore1004: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2020
Maybe let them know
Scantyy:
I just got a conditional offer and am required to send my documents over to Taltech. Dnt know how to go about it now that everything is on lockdown
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by damzyofficial23: 11:58am On Apr 14, 2020
slysite4real:

thanks man for the reply issue I'm having is the school in Tallinn womt take c6 and tartu will take c6 kinda confused on what to do
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Skymoore1004: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
You don’t have a choice
Go with tartu and note that tomorrow is the deadline to submit applications. You have to wait until May 25th to know if the admission team has selected you for the interview even though you’re eligible etc
damzyofficial23:

thanks man for the reply issue I'm having is the school in Tallinn womt take c6 and tartu will take c6 kinda confused on what to do
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fwallex4truth: 3:32am On Apr 15, 2020
Thanks bro.

But that never mean one would find it hard getting a job in Tartu.

Or are you saying it would be hard to get a job in Tartu?
Please your reply.

slysite4real:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fwallex4truth: 3:36am On Apr 15, 2020
Both will accept C6, and remember today is deadline for submission of application.

Good luck.

damzyofficial23:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Skymoore1004: 8:04am On Apr 15, 2020
Taltech is C4 minimum same as Tallinn I think but Tartu c6
fwallex4truth:

Both will accept C6, and remember today is deadline for submission of application.

Good luck.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by olaniyi900: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
chika0072:
Please anybody going to euas for software development and entrepreneurs here?
I hope so. I just see this thread. I Apply to EUAS on feb 14, I receive a mail on april 13 to prepare for interview on april 15. The interview went well I also did a test a multiple choice question. I am awaiting admission.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Guys I want to apply for a Estonia language course only how does I do that. I am undergraduate student. Want to further more in learning their language....

Don’t their have fee tuition! Please I want to start making my application, as I saw this thread late thank you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chika0072(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
olaniyi900:
I hope so. I just see this thread. I Apply to EUAS on feb 14, I receive a mail on april 13 to prepare for interview on april 15. The interview went well I also did a test a multiple choice question. I am awaiting admission.
I did mine today
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
chika0072:

I did mine today

Did you write ielt

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Skymoore1004: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
What kind of multiple choice questions please?
olaniyi900:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Saintsquare:
If you had your secondary school and university in naija then you have no choice than to write the exam.

What about if the person wanna Study only their language will the person also write the damn exams too bro. Please answer me thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
jessetom:

No. You will need a MasterCard or Visa debit card from First bank or any other bank in Nigeria. It's the normal ATM card. But it's not verve.
I hope this helps .

How do one pay the application fee, can I use my zenith bank mobile app in paying my application fee. Thank you. Awaits your reply
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
NockMedia:

STEM!!! Or you stay back home.
Thank me in future.

Can you please explain cuz I no understanding yoi
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by olaniyi900: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Skymoore1004:
What kind of multiple choice questions please?
simple mathematics some geography and brain teser

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by olaniyi900: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
chika0072:

I did mine today
how is the interviw
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chika0072(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
olaniyi900:
how is the interviw
Good...g

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.