Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877430 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Rave90: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
zinny27:
Thanks. I applied for masters in English Language and Literature. What about you?

Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management, Masters as well. We should be expecting the offer anytime from next week.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Skymoore1004: 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bros no vex but what’s your career plan after studying this in a STEM country?
zinny27:
Thanks. I applied for masters in English Language and Literature. What about you?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Afroresorts: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
dharmorla:
Anyone received an email like this from University of Tartu?

Yes. No response till now
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fwallex4truth: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Congratulations!!!

dharmorla:
So I got my Taltech admission offer today. Interview was yesterday. Turnaround was quite fast.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by amikable97: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Bros no vex but what’s your career plan after studying this in a STEM country?

You too no vex but do you think everybody can do STEM courses.

The same way not everyone can be doctors or into medical sciences. People will surely have interest in and do other courses. Just free person make them do Wetin dey wan do you no know their plans or wetin dem carry for mind

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Skymoore1004: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ok
amikable97:

You too no vex but do you think everybody can do STEM courses.

The same way not everyone can be doctors or into medical sciences. People will surely have interest in and do other courses. Just free person make them do Wetin dey wan do you no know their plans or wetin dem carry for mind
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dharmorla: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
1st degree, not masters. Sadly, I didnt get the scholarship.

jessetom:

Great!
Did you get the scholarship?
And is it for master's ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by zinny27: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Please what is the best response to the “source of funding” question?
Rave90:

Questions are generally asked from your Letter of Motivation and programme. You may also be queried about the source of your funding.

I believe you'll ace it. All the best.

What programme though? I'm also a prospective student of same Uni.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by MRBIGBANKY(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
jessetom:

The Shegen visa for another Shegen region country? Because I am currently investigating how to obtain a Norwegian Shengen visa to enter Estonia if it is possible

Don't even think about applying through Norway. It's one of the hardest. Finland makes more sense and its right next to Estonia.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Scantyy: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Congrats. I also have an offer from Taltech (Msc). how do u intend to certify your documents with Foreign Affairs in this lockdown season?
dharmorla:
So I got my Taltech admission offer today. Interview was yesterday. Turnaround was quite fast.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Scantyy: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
I already have a conditional offer, the condition being that i should send certified copy of my documents. the problem is how to get them certified in this lockdown season
zinny27:
I think you are to do that after you have been granted admission. DHL, FEDEX or any good courier service would be the best way to go.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jessetom(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Scantyy:
Congrats. I also have an offer from Taltech (Msc). how do u intend to certify your documents with Foreign Affairs in this lockdown season?

Not sure you need to go to ministry of foreign affairs for TalTech. You can notarize the documents. That's what i Did. You should go to any public notary in your city. They are many of them. That's what I did and TalTech accepted it. Send me an email message
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Rave90: 7:27am On Apr 18, 2020
zinny27:
Please what is the best response to the “source of funding” question?

Most times, applicants say they've been able to save a lot from working for a number of years. Others just say they'd be sponsored by their parents/family; while some go for a combination of both. You get the drift right?

Cheers
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2020
EDDYBABA01:

What about if the person wanna Study only their language will the person also write the damn exams too bro. Please answer me thanks
I really don't understand your question, as long you applying to schools like Taltech, Tallinn university and Tartu, you must write the English exam.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2020
Saintsquare:
I really don't understand your question, as long you applying to schools like Taltech, Tallinn university and Tartu, you must write the English exam.

Chief!

Happy new year...longest of the time
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2020
sobastical:

Chief!

Happy new year...longest of the time
oga boss, I hail o, hope you good sir.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Saintsquare:
oga boss, I hail o, hope you good sir.

By God's grace sir... Hope you're not too affected with this lockdown sir.. it is well
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ifabernard(m): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
I've been following this thread for awhile and I'm so much interested in it. I'm currently running my M.Sc in uniabuja but i dnt mind forfeiting it against 2021. may God help me
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by drakura: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
dharmorla:
So, has any other email come? Like a proper admission offer?

No
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by drakura: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
zinny27:
I’m going for masters too. University of Tartu. Web interview is sometime next week. I believe it it will go well. Any tips on how to ace the online video interview would be appreciated.

No Video interview for me, they just said they will get back to me on 15th of May
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by KelvinUchiha2: 2:40am On Apr 19, 2020
dharmorla:

G
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
sobastical:

By God's grace sir... Hope you're not too affected with this lockdown sir.. it is well
Mehn the lock down is affecting everyone o, we thank God all the same.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Realtizzy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please what skill can you advise one to learn in Nigeria that can help for side hustle in Estonia as a student
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chika0072(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Realtizzy:
Please what skill can you advise one to learn in Nigeria that can help for side hustle in Estonia as a student
My own objective right now is learning how to trade crypto... If someone tell u go learn programming..... Good advice but no b today or tomorrow matter.....

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jessetom(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
chika0072:

My own objective right now is learning how to trade crypto... If someone tell u go learn programming..... Good advice but no b today or tomorrow matter.....

Hmm.
Can you tell me more about the crypto stuff?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chika0072(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
jessetom:

Hmm.
Can you tell me more about the crypto stuff?
Google is your friend.....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by zinny27: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yeah. Thank you.
Rave90:

Most times, applicants say they've been able to save a lot from working for a number of years. Others just say they'd be sponsored by their parents/family; while some go for a combination of both. You get the drift right?

Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.