Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877581 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by TIMMYKEE: 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Please I have a question
About applying to Estonia
1) is the test of English language compulsory, because the English language test I'm seeing is really expensive
2) the scholarship how difficult Is it to get
3) if I get admitted, must i pay my full school fees before going to start my schooling?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 7:28am On Apr 27, 2020
TIMMYKEE:
Please I have a question
About applying to Estonia
1) is the test of English language compulsory, because the English language test I'm seeing is really expensive
2) the scholarship how difficult Is it to get
3) if I get admitted, must i pay my full school fees before going to start my schooling?

1. Check the program website. It is clearly stated there.
2. Best applicants/students get it.
3. Yes and No, depending on the school. Find out from your school.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ministerblessed: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2020
tobzzy:

Well i know people like you, desperate to leave the country.. i hope you don't end up washing dishes
. Keep hoping.......... You don’t even know me and you think I’m desperate to leave the country. My stand is stop discouraging people from seeking better. Is there country where Nigerians won’t face racism. Anyone who is ready to do a masters will definitely have found out things about the country they’re heading to and make plans on sustenance and what to do after their program.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ministerblessed: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Don’t mind him or her. When e reach there now , e no go talk how life be o. Him go dey suffer dey pretend like say Estonia don pave way for an.
Your reality, not mine. I can assure you that I won’t wash plates or do any menial jobs. I won’t suffer lols as you call it. Like I said earlier, it’s possible that everybody is struggling in Estonia, and I’m definitely among those who will do well.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ministerblessed: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2020
Skymoore1004:
No! There’s nothing to join. If you have anything to communicate, come here so everyone can read and learn.
So you and your brethren can keep discouraging people right?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Skymoore1004: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Skymoore1004: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2020
undecided
ministerblessed:
So you and your brethren can keep discouraging people right?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
ministerblessed:
Your reality, not mine. I can assure you that I won’t wash plates or do any menial jobs. I won’t suffer lols as you call it. Like I said earlier, it’s possible that everybody is struggling in Estonia, and I’m definitely among those who will do well.

If washing plate pays your tuition fee, rent, food and puts 100k savings in your account monthly, will you happily do it?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Skymoore1004: 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chika0072(m): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
I dont get this whole argument of a thing. If i have to wash dish and pay my fees abd graduate well.... You are asking me if i will not do it.... Hell yes i will. Its not just the process, its the end point.

6 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Clearly he will be happy
and so what? is that a crime ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Skymoore1004: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Please shift
Saintsquare:
and so what? is that a crime ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Please shift
swerve ode!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
chika0072:
I dont get this whole argument of a thing. If i have to wash dish and pay my fees abd graduate well.... You are asking me if i will not do it.... Hell yes i will. Its not just the process, its the end point.
Pay no mind to some over sabi dunce, they never left their enclave yet sabi pass everyone, when quarantine is kicking hard they look for where to pass frustration. You wash dish yet you pay your tuition, bills, send money home and even go vacation grin. Since Corona brouhaha restaurant get fund from government and dish washer wey no do anything dey collect about 450 euros when average people dey beg naija government for ordinary 10k grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Skymoore1004: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Whatever
Saintsquare:
swerve ode!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chika0072(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Saintsquare:
Pay no mind to some over sabi dunce, they never left their enclave yet sabi pass everyone, when quarantine is kicking hard they look for where to pass frustration. You wash dish yet you pay your tuition, bills, send money home and even go vacation grin. Since Corona brouhaha restaurant get fund from government and dish washer wey no do anything dey collect about 450 euros when average people dey beg naija government for ordinary 10k grin grin grin
Thank you... I no no how this is a problem.... Washing dish na my hobby ooo since i can't remember.... Sometimes you have to bend to stand firmly...you wash dish to graduate no mean say na forever na just to get to where you are.....no b everything we go talk for here. Do what you gat do legally to graduate.

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
chika0072:

Thank you... I no no how this is a problem.... Washing dish na my hobby ooo since i can't remember.... Sometimes you have to bend to stand firmly...you wash dish to graduate no mean say na forever na just to get to where you are.....no b everything we go talk for here. Do what you gat do legally to graduate.
Of course nobody wanna set their life goal washing dishes, however many started in a little way now they enjoying the sacrifice. The end justify the means, be law abiding and remain resolute. wink

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engrchris77: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hello, just want to know if any one had done his or her Skype interview and how long does it take to get response from tartu. Done mine like 2weeks ago. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by frankg1(m): 12:01am On Apr 28, 2020
engrchris77:
Hello, just want to know if any one had done his or her Skype interview and how long does it take to get response from tartu. Done mine like 2weeks ago. Thanks

MSc or BSC? Which course
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engrchris77: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Msc in materials and Technology University of Tartu
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
engrchris77:
Msc in materials and Technology University of Tartu
You had a Skype interview for university of tartu
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Modada: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Taltech: Did mine about 2 weeks ago. Got admission the next day. Less than 24hrs after the interview.

engrchris77:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engrchris77: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
pickatyou:

You had a Skype interview for university of tartu

Yes! And That's why am asking if anyone is in same position.

Taltech could be different operandi, do not know.

However. Guess I keep waiting ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
engrchris77:

Yes! And That's why am asking if anyone is in same position.

Taltech could be different operandi, do not know.

However. Guess I keep waiting ?

Cos I haven't gotten a response although I applied for MSC comp sci.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engrchris77: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
pickatyou:

Cos I haven't gotten a response although I applied for MSC comp sci.

Although they complained of the break in key admission activities due to covid.

Keep hope alive. Success
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
engrchris77:

Keep hope alive. Success

I pray so
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Rave90: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
engrchris77:

Keep hope alive. Success

Please, what programme did you apply for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.