Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875586 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by missuzoma: 4:29am On Oct 31, 2021
FolabiCash:

its not like literal 30k , search up aiico travel health insurance , you should get more info on it
or check this link https://www.axamansard.com/insurance/travel/general/?gclid=CjwKCAjw2vOLBhBPEiwAjEeK9j98v_FrCoagJHatzEFu3PCLNLNukO1ImPM--H2Gycz_WCPtFtLsvRoC3dAQAvD_BwE

Thanks a lot!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cuteesthy(f): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
So far so good, it's been 3months since I landed in Estonia.
Sch work had been hectic,d good thing is that i am adujsting to this new environment

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by FolabiCash: 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
cuteesthy:
So far so good, it's been 3months since I landed in Estonia.
Sch work had been hectic,d good thing is that i am adujsting to this new environment

Oh wow !! Congratulations !!

Wow , good things don't come easy , you got this ! cool

So can you Please tell the house how your process went , everything right from school admissions down to visa , let's know. Thank you!

You motivated me over again !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by JJCE(m): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
igwemesh:

if you are using Google chrome , it will translate to English itself .. you will see it at the top corner of google chrome Desktop version ..

and for how much i spent.. i only spent money by sponsoring my travelling together with my wife to Abu dhabi. and this is because i told them i want to return to Naija after my appointment in Abu dhabi so i can tender my resignation letter properly with my current Employer.

but some people do not spend this much .. it all depends on how you want to Plan your travel ..

all Fees was paid by company.. they paid for Visa fee too .. ( you are paying for your Visa Fee to country of appointment and accommodation) and also flight to country of appointment ..if you are coming back to Naija then you will pay that .. but final Flight to Estonia will be paid by COmpany..

i think first thing is to get a Job ..check Through the website i gave and submit CV massively ... i got the Job to the first Company i submitted my CV to.. even though i submitted to about 10 other companies ..

Thanks for this vital information, please i send you p.m,.. Please and please kindly reply ����
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Khormzy1(f): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Here's a mini tour on tallin
For those going to tallin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UrPRa0a8Mw

Enjoy!
Please subscribe, like and share.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Toriobi: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2021
Hi Guys,

Please any one planning for Masters in Estonia for 2022?

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Hintona(f): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
How do you guys cope with the language barrier?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by RIchiediamond27(m): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
I
Hello am new here..
I want to study in estonia 2022
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chika0072(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2021
Khormzy1:
Here's a mini tour on tallin
For those going to tallin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UrPRa0a8Mw

Enjoy!
Please subscribe, like and share.
My man Okey D' globalman
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by toprealman: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by papayum009: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2021
Good day, bro!!.. please i want to make some inquiry on behalf of my aunt. she is a Community Health Practitioner with Diploma in community health and working with state government with over 20 years work experience and she is willing to migrate . Pls how can she go about it? what are the process ? did she need to write any professional exams?.. Pls, I will be expecting a feedback ..Thanks and God bless
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by papayum009: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2021
Good day, bro!!.. please i want to make some inquiry on behalf of my aunt. she is a Community Health Practitioner with Diploma in community health and working with state government with over 20 years work experience and she is willing to migrate . Pls how can she go about it? what are the process ? did she need to write any professional exams?.. Pls, I will be expecting a feedback ..Thanks and God bless

igwemesh:
Ok People

I Have been following this thread since but i couldn't comment since my Visa was not here ..

now i can comment and share my 1 and 2

I will only comment on the Visa Process because i didn't apply as a student, I applied with work sponsorship

i got Job and Traveled to Abu Dhabi with my wife from Naija.

first advice .. do all your travel process on your own.. Biko Don't use Agent for anything .. only use Agent to get Visa ..after TOurist Visa to UAe, book flight and accommodation on your own .. Those Agents are Devils ..they almost killed me but thank God for Intervention.. i repeat.. Biko dont use Agents please ..

got to Dubai and stayed in ABu dhabi for 10 days before Visa apppintment ..

because my application was for JOb, below were the document i and my wife went with ..

for me :

1. Passport
2.EMployment Letter
3. FLight details
4: Employer sponsors letter
5: accommodation Proof
6: Employment registration number form Estonia Police
7: Insurance
8: Visa Payment
9: D visa FOrm signed

for my wife

1: passport
2:Flight details
3: My Employer Sponsors letter carries both names
4:accomodation Proof
5: Husband Employee Registration details
6:Insurance
7: Husbands Bank statement
8: Husbands 3 Month Pay slip .
9 : Marriage certificate stamped and signed at ministry of foreign affairs
10: Visa Fee and D visa form signed

during appointment , they asked us these Questions

how did you get Job
what do you know about Estonia
do you have any friend in Estonia and With Employer from your country
when did you meet wife
your job details

asked my wife if Estonia is part of Schengen and when she met me

our appointment was 14th last week and we got our passport today ..

i will attend to Questions only on Visa and maybe work

before i forget .. i applied for job here www.workinestonia.com and i did all interviews online for Mostly IT professionals .. i am an IT Professional with 6 yeas Experience ..

if you are a software developer, Front end or Backend .. your chances of getting a Job is at least 70% if you are good at it and can defend it .. i no b Software Developer but i still got it ..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by igwemesh(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2021
papayum009:

Hi

Sorry i am just replying . i am just settling down here.. so i haven't been checking Nairaland ..
For the Question, i really cannot give a specific Answer because most of the people i know relocating to Estonia and IT Experts .. but i keet telling people nothing is Impossible, Everything is Possible only if you have the right Mind .

i have seen Some people also get Jobs here in Estonia out of their field and planning to relocate..

for this she can always check www.workinestonia.com for Jobs she can Apply for ...

Note: Not All Jobs on the website are relocation sponsored .. if she is ready to sponsor herself, she can try ..

I Keep telling people .. opportunities will not come knocking at your door, you have to go look for it and attack it

for Other IT Experts here. keep Bombing www.workinestonia.com , you can also be lucky to get a full Visa Sponsorship Job..
High Chances for DevOps and Developers with Experience

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by igwemesh(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2021
papayum009:

Hi

Sorry i am just replying . i am just settling down here.. so i haven't been checking Nairaland ..
For the Question, i really cannot give a specific Answer because most of the people i know relocating to Estonia and IT Experts .. but i keet telling people nothing is Impossible, Everything is Possible only if you have the right Mind .

i have seen Some people also get Jobs here in Estonia out of their field and planning to relocate..

for this she can always check www.workinestonia.com for Jobs she can Apply for ...

Note: Not All Jobs on the website are relocation sponsored .. if she is ready to sponsor herself, she can try ..

I Keep telling people .. opportunities will not come knocking at your door, you have to go look for it and attack it

for Other IT Experts here. keep Bombing www.workinestonia.com , you can also be lucky to get a full Visa Sponsorship Job..
High Chances for DevOps and Developers with Experience
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by igwemesh(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2021
missuzoma:
Hi people! I read the students visa requirements and saw €30,000 insurance cover; biko, how does that one work??

I think its btween 24-28k Naira if u want to buy the particular insurance from AxaMazard .. i bought Mine and my wifes there

the insurance covers €30,000 worth of Medical travel Insurance
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2021
Hello guys, who visited ESTONIA embassy recently?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Khormzy1(f): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jmz81Ukryg

If enjoy travelling this is for you

Enjoy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kelex88: 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
igwemesh:

I think its btween 24-28k Naira if u want to buy the particular insurance from AxaMazard .. i bought Mine and my wifes there

the insurance covers €30,000 worth of Medical travel Insurance
@igwemesh, thank you for your feedback on the visa application. I need your input on the Visa application. Two persons I know got Visa rejection (Embassy in Cairo): Reason for both no social ties to the country: one of them is single while the other is married ( He took his wife with him). Now the reason for this message is my husband got an offer but we are considering he applies first. Do you have any additional information or advise you can give? Hoping to hear from you. Thank You
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by igwemesh(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
kelex88:
@igwemesh, thank you for your feedback on the visa application. I need your input on the Visa application. Two persons I know got Visa rejection (Embassy in Cairo): Reason for both no social ties to the country: one of them is single while the other is married ( He took his wife with him). Now the reason for this message is my husband got an offer but we are considering he applies first. Do you have any additional information or advise you can give? Hoping to hear from you. Thank You

Hi Hi .. for this.. i also got news about the Rejection in Cairo.. infact i have someone i am currently talking to that got rejected in Cairo....

i tried sending you an email.. from nairaland , reply the email and i will send you my whatsapp number so we can chat and i can explain to you the information i got concerning the Visa thing ..

and which company was your Husband Employed to ? reply the email and i will send you my whatsapp number to chat
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kelex88: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
igwemesh:

Hi Hi .. for this.. i also got news about the Rejection in Cairo.. infact i have someone i am currently talking to that got rejected in Cairo....

i tried sending you an email.. from nairaland , reply the email and i will send you my whatsapp number so we can chat and i can explain to you the information i got concerning the Visa thing ..

and which company was your Husband Employed to ? reply the email and i will send you my whatsapp number to chat

Hello,
I have responded to the email. Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by maduabuchi15(m): 1:25am On Dec 07, 2021
Hello wonderful people,
So for those interested in studying at the ESTONIAN UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES - Mainor University, this is absolutely for you. Kindly check this out for all you need to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxmJVAN23IY&list=UUhSzJzceWZNq2eUJ2GDZiZg&index=2

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tripoli007(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
skimpy:
I applied for tourist visa. You don’t need invitation letter. All you need is hotel reservation and your itinerary where you will list the tourist attraction you intend visiting

Hi ,how much did you have on your bank statement before applying for the tourist visa

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by skimpy(f): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
I had about 1.3M balance when I applied. It was 2019 and euro was about 395 then.

tripoli007:

Hi ,how much did you have on your bank statement before applying for the tourist visa

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by maduabuchi15(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
Have you seen this interview section with the Incoming Exchange Student Counselor, Ingrid Hinojosa of Tallinn Univerisity? As she talks about the admission process, accommodation, cultural adjustment, weather etc.
Please, kindly subscribe, like and share ������
#university #interview #studyoverseas #studyabroad #studyinestonia #studyabroad2022 #studentlifestyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB4fMtBED9s&list=UUhSzJzceWZNq2eUJ2GDZiZg&index=3
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by doaf22: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Hello guys , I have a crucial question to ask .
I got a cousin who just got into Tallinn few months ago . All is good so far except she finds it difficult to get a job , as a first timer . Please anybody with contacts on how to get a job ... i wouldn't mind . thanks in advance
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Bolusticbolu(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hey,
I plan to do that next year. We can look at processing it together

Toriobi:
Hi Guys,

Please any one planning for Masters in Estonia for 2022?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by profdos(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2021
adejoro1988:
Does that means someone with mindset of study or Researcher we not find part time work in City of Tartu.

Sure u will. But it is faster in the Capital and City. U can get two, three or change job swiftly online in Tartu

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.