Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

My Relatives Are Gossiping About My Pregnancy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Relatives Are Gossiping About My Pregnancy (3833 Views)

My Horrible Experience When My Relatives Came To Stay With Us / My Relatives Have Killed Me! I Am Finished / Help: My Husband Sleeps With My Relatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relatives Are Gossiping About My Pregnancy by thorpido(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
You wouldn't expect them to be jumping for joy that u're pregnant at this stage.
Rather than gossip,I would expect them to sit you down and analyse the state you have found yourself and the pros and cons.
You're SA so I can't say much about you getting pregnant at your age but this would not have gone down well with Nigerian relatives.
Since you say he is getting married to you,just go ahead with the plans and make the best of it.
If I may ask how old is your guy?

2 Likes

Re: My Relatives Are Gossiping About My Pregnancy by dre11(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
I do hope the man have accepted ur pregnancy sha

Because that will be a big blow

If I were one of ur family members...... I won't be happy because u just entering the University and the first thing that comes to your mind is to get pregnant instead of facing ur studies

2 Likes

Re: My Relatives Are Gossiping About My Pregnancy by beeevan: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
leb0gang:
no beeevan his family would have told me. We've been having a close communication with his mother and siblings. So I would have known.

A Nigerian family will not tell you and that's the honest truth, you seem cool headed and I sincerely pray things work out for you.

1 Like

Re: My Relatives Are Gossiping About My Pregnancy by leb0gang(f): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
thorpido:
You wouldn't expect them to be jumping for joy that u're pregnant at this stage.
Rather than gossip,I would expect them to sit you down and analyse the state you have found yourself and the pros and cons.
You're SA so I can't say much about you getting pregnant at your age but this would not have gone down well with Nigerian relatives.
Since you say he is getting married to you,just go ahead with the plans and make the best of it.
If I may ask how old is your guy?
he is 30 this year.
Re: My Relatives Are Gossiping About My Pregnancy by leb0gang(f): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
dre11:
I do hope the man have accepted ur pregnancy sha

Because that will be a big blow

If I were one of ur family members...... I won't be happy because u just entering the University and the first thing that comes to your mind is to get pregnant instead of facing ur studies
wasnt in university. Its been 3years without schooling. Its just next year am going to start.
Re: My Relatives Are Gossiping About My Pregnancy by dre11(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
leb0gang:
wasnt in university. Its been 3years without schooling. Its just next year am going to start.

That means u gonna start school with ur baby

I hope ure making plans on how to take care of the baby when he/she is born sha

But, u did take the high way
Re: My Relatives Are Gossiping About My Pregnancy by thorpido(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
leb0gang:
he is 30 this year.
That's okay.I was expecting someone of your age.You guys should make the commitment and ensure you stay together.

1 Like

Re: My Relatives Are Gossiping About My Pregnancy by sheunfemix: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
We all have our shares of ups and downs but what we make of it is what's most important. My advise is dat she sud be strong as in rily strong. Ur aunty's betrayal is only the beginning. Things will happen and only ur strength and God that will see u through. Dnt let me even get started on what in-laws can do. Gossip will be the least of ur worries then when baby issues come up plus schooling, marriage issues and so many oda things. Brace up o

2 Likes

Re: My Relatives Are Gossiping About My Pregnancy by Sanguine77(m): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
leb0gang:
. Yes, osondi owendi
Do you know the meaning?
Re: My Relatives Are Gossiping About My Pregnancy by leb0gang(f): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
Sanguine77:

Do you know the meaning?
yesso I asked oyim nwaoke.
Re: My Relatives Are Gossiping About My Pregnancy by Sanguine77(m): 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
leb0gang:
yesso I asked oyim nwaoke.
Good. You are trying. May God bless your union.
Re: My Relatives Are Gossiping About My Pregnancy by Agrika: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2014
leb0gang:
he is 30 this year.
Chineke!

(1) (2) (Reply)

IF You Had A Sibling Like This What Will You Do? / Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) / Who Should Give Out A Woman In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.