Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,559 members, 7,865,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ladies Only: 7 Things Men Want You To Tell Them Bluntly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: 7 Things Men Want You To Tell Them Bluntly (888 Views)

She Bluntly Told Me She Cheated On Me When I Asked Her. / Things Men Want You To Tell Them Bluntly / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only: 7 Things Men Want You To Tell Them Bluntly by eke419: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Sometimes, we hope that our partners will read our minds, but there are some things men want you to tell them bluntly.
Making him guess how you're feeling never ends well. Your relationship will work better if you're both completely honest with each other, even when you think he should already know how you feel.
Here are the top things men want you to tell them, so that they’re absolutely sure of your thoughts:

READ MORE: http://.com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/865-ladies-only-7-things-men-want-you-to-tell-them-bluntly
Re: Ladies Only: 7 Things Men Want You To Tell Them Bluntly by Princecalm(m): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
And then you expect romancelanders to open that link.
Re: Ladies Only: 7 Things Men Want You To Tell Them Bluntly by eke419: 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
Princecalm:

NOPE! its for only those who are interested.
Re: Ladies Only: 7 Things Men Want You To Tell Them Bluntly by eke419: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Princecalm:

and of course the post is a bit long so let me cut out the points for you
WHAT'S WRONG:
WHAT GIFTS YOU WANT:
WHAT RESTAURANT:
WHEN YOU'RE ANGRY:
WHAT YOU LIKE:
WHAT YOUR PLANS ARE:
WHAT YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT:

So all y'all lazy ones those are the points

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/865-ladies-only-7-things-men-want-you-to-tell-them-bluntly
Re: Ladies Only: 7 Things Men Want You To Tell Them Bluntly by Princecalm(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
eke419:

NOPE! its for only those who are interested.
on 2 out of every 20people will open that link

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Please Can I Do This? / 9 Tips For Building A Loving Relationship / The Reason Why Most Men Cheat On Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.