Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,055 members, 7,956,943 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

She Bluntly Told Me She Cheated On Me When I Asked Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Bluntly Told Me She Cheated On Me When I Asked Her. (1177 Views)

She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant / She Bluntly Told Me She Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Bluntly Told Me She Cheated On Me When I Asked Her. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hi friends, I sincerely appeal to everyone commenting to be simple and sensible. There is this girl I met 17months ago, in the course of the relationship I made and advance to go intimate with her but she screamed and begged me not to rape her. The moment I heard her say "Rape", the urge for sex was gone. I let her go, she started ignoring me and since I was in love I didn't give up on her. I continued putting spice and flavour to maintaining the relationship from a distance far away from where she is. yesterday, when I asked her if she truly haven't cheated on me, she said " I cheated on you, but it was a mistake. the guy is my friend and the thing just happened ". She later promise to be faithful. but do you think she would? because I just left to school today. thanks
Re: She Bluntly Told Me She Cheated On Me When I Asked Her. by agarawu23(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
don't ask us!
make a decision yourself.
if you can forgive and forget fine and good.
And if you know you can't take it, decide by yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Bluntly Told Me She Cheated On Me When I Asked Her. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
don't ask us!
make a decision yourself.
if you can forgive and forget fine and good.
And if you know you can't take it, decide by yourself
don't try to canvass for my vote at Mr Nairaland too

2 Likes

Re: She Bluntly Told Me She Cheated On Me When I Asked Her. by ibkgab001: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nothing concern us

Re: She Bluntly Told Me She Cheated On Me When I Asked Her. by dharay99: 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Samostical:

grin grin grin
Re: She Bluntly Told Me She Cheated On Me When I Asked Her. by Galacious1: 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Op i guess u'r teen, but if u're not please leave this small girl alone.
I kno blame u sef na NASS dey promote ur likes
Re: She Bluntly Told Me She Cheated On Me When I Asked Her. by agarawu23(m): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
Samostical:
I don't give a damn about vote bro,
I will tell you the fact and it's left for you to decide

1 Like

Re: She Bluntly Told Me She Cheated On Me When I Asked Her. by stephenqueen: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
Once a cheat will forever be a cheat, the hand writings is on the wall bro.Free that bìtch, she don't even fear you, she had the guts to tell you she cheated on you embarassed embarassed.You better free her before she infect you angry angry angry
A word is enough for the wise cool
Re: She Bluntly Told Me She Cheated On Me When I Asked Her. by iamkingzlee(m): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
mehhn... Your realness is to the fullest. You no send anybadi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Bluntly Told Me She Cheated On Me When I Asked Her. by agarawu23(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
iamkingzlee:
mehhn... Your realness is to the fullest. You no send anybadi!
bro, we shouldn't deceive ourselves when the truth is clear already.

I am disappointed in the Op talking about vote when he should focus on the message I am passing.

1 Like

Re: She Bluntly Told Me She Cheated On Me When I Asked Her. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
Real niqqa. OP has to be told the truth, vote or no vote.
Re: She Bluntly Told Me She Cheated On Me When I Asked Her. by agarawu23(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
gregzone:
Real niqqa. OP has to be told the truth, vote or no vote.
exactly
Re: She Bluntly Told Me She Cheated On Me When I Asked Her. by iamkingzlee(m): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
bro, we shouldn't deceive ourselves when the truth is clear already.

I am disappointed in the Op talking about vote when he should focus on the message I am passing.
True talk boss!

1 Like

Re: She Bluntly Told Me She Cheated On Me When I Asked Her. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
What are you still doing with her? Dump her or treat her as a flirt.
Re: She Bluntly Told Me She Cheated On Me When I Asked Her. by sigmundfreud(m): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
Yeah...mistake or accident cheesy?
I hope she does not have many friends... She might just make other mistakes... sad
If you really want it, you will soon get your own mistake from her too.
And that will be a BIG mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo's Younger Brother Set To Wed..see His Pre-wedding Pics / TEST: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life, Your / H0t South African Girls Showing It All For The Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.