Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,325 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me (10995 Views)

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! / Today I Was Paid 70k By The Agent That Duped Me / Help! . . . .dmax Duped Me 22k For N95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by toluxa1(m): 1:46am On Nov 19, 2008
Thanks for every thing guys. You all have a slendid night rest.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by MrInfo1(m): 3:31am On Nov 19, 2008
And the must provoking part is that the accused Lance_vader/smartking guy registerd on nairaland and has not used up to 3 months here yet he succeded at cunning only u of 130+ What if he spent a year with us Nuff free browsn magas
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by talk2medo(m): 3:31am On Nov 19, 2008
Okay
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by talk2medo(m): 3:33am On Nov 19, 2008
Okay
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by talk2medo(m): 3:33am On Nov 19, 2008
Okay
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by MrInfo1(m): 3:33am On Nov 19, 2008
Okay wink undecided
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by talk2medo(m): 3:36am On Nov 19, 2008
U dey on YIM @ info
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by MrInfo1(m): 3:42am On Nov 19, 2008
I'm on mobile. "Esc"
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by talk2medo(m): 4:01am On Nov 19, 2008
Log on now!
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by InfoDemo(m): 5:34am On Nov 19, 2008
Lesson tought, lesson learn
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by dragnet: 5:37am On Nov 19, 2008
Once upon a time, I was proud of being a 'member of the phone section' but right now, it feels like bull-fkn-sh1t !! & If not for a thread or two, I'd forget d fact that dis place ever existed !!
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by MrInfo1(m): 6:23am On Nov 19, 2008
Talk2medo, i replied ur buzz.

@ Drag
Same ere, I'm retired

@ topic
The choice was urs. Play play FBT end up scamn u. Anyhoos I feel ya generosity cool
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by yicob(m): 6:43am On Nov 19, 2008
I used to be a great fan of phone section and people like infobaba, dual core, hayprof, honsule, tope, dragnet etc have really been helpful without payin kobo. All of a sudden, the mentality of newbies turned the section to a tarmac. You need to see the brotherly love that once existed here.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by semid4lyfe(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2008
Tolu,try n post d link I told u about
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by Deshannel(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2008
As for all ma peeps in d phon section,lets just forget about all this hating,bury d hatchet n take all dis as a lessing learnt d had way.
Kome on guys have u forgot about d tim when treads like `DROP UR REASEARCH N THE OPEQA MINI THREAD` Were formed. Guys dropin their knowledge n opinions 4 free.no matter how many times newbies asked many stupid questions,they always helped
Men i was so pround of nigerians,d brotherly was orsome, N am sure al dore who r beneficiarys of dis threads would agree wit me. i never believd such gud tin cud com out of nigerians but it did. So let
For get about hatred n go back to way it was (b4 lancevader invaded) if its still possible)

@ all newbies seekin fbt u are WARNED.

@ great men of this threads,ya al know yaselfs powerblase,showskil,infobaba honsule, soki2ng n d endless list. We can make this happen.

Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by Deshannel(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2008
As for all ma peeps in d phon section,lets just forget about all this hating,bury d hatchet n take all dis as a lessing learnt d had way.
Kome on guys have u forgot about d tim when treads like `DROP UR REASEARCH N THE OPEQA MINI THREAD` Were formed. Guys dropin their knowledge n opinions 4 free.no matter how many times newbies asked many stupid questions,they always helped
Men i was so pround of nigerians,d brotherly was orsome, N am sure al dore who r beneficiarys of dis threads would agree wit me. i never believd such gud tin cud com out of nigerians but it did. So let
For get about hatred n go back to way it was (b4 lancevader invaded) if its still possible)

@ all newbies seekin fbt u are WARNED.

@ great men of this threads,ya al know yaselfs powerblase,showskil,infobaba honsule, soki2ng n d endless list. We can make this happen.

Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by showskill(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2008
To the poster,
i just log in this morning to see if nairaland phone section is doing well but to my surprise i saw ur thread,
why would u allow such huge amount of naira to a guy without ever see him face to face for d first time expect thru internet and communication. What a pity? I can't blame that guy but i blame u Huh,

To infoBaba
thanks for the advice.

To Mustay
i need a favour from you by ban any1 who post or create a thread for FBT here
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by Kaybaba5(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2008
Hav been praying to God,day and night concerning this issue and i know dat God wil act fast so that to avoid reoccurence in this forum.If he refused to confess and return what its in possession to the owner.I assured him dat heaven wil intervene into dis matter and it wont be easy at all.Toluax pls leave everythin to God and he shal surely com to ur rescue
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by Feesha: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2008
When MISCOFFIED (probable real names Segun Tolu or Oluwaluyi Tolu ) duped me of N16,800 for a global sim card, i posted it here so as to serve as a warning for others not to fall for the 419 tricks of the so-called nairaland friends, but my post was removed by the moderator. Now another one has happened on a larger scale.

MISCOFFIED initially sent me an account no. as follows

Prince Segun Tolu
Acct type: GLOFIRST, First Bank
Acct. no. 6280512001106794341

I pretended that First Bank refused to accept payment into the account just to further test his genuineness. I then asked if he has any account with GTBank. Later he sent me this account no.

Name: Oluwaluyi Tolu
Acct. no. 2344989261590

Nairalanders, BEWARE of these account nos.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by freakyguy(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2008
@Poster
There is no doubt i will get smartking even if it is the last thing i do . I will get him and make him regret ever being born. Don't bother yourself it is obvious that smartking has assumed 3 characters on this thread and has some accomplice whom are 'sticking' their neck for him.
Be advised that when the hammer falls u all will go down with him. 'A word is enough for the wise'.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by RichDad1(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2008
Shit happens! angry angry .where is the coward king? I know from the onset that theres conny about this dude, i remeber his reply to my post challenging his authenticity the asshol£ said 'how dare u insult lord rob£rta?" Bastard! Thief!
@tolu,
Take heart man.LIFE GOES ON
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by freakyguy(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2008
It wouldn't take a genius to narrow it down to those who are smartking and those who can ultimately lead u to him.
Guys, 'action speaks louder than voice'.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by talk2medo(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2008
Smartking, to hell with u, now I know u are a big coward, wats stoping U from coming out to tell us "yes I did it" instead u are hiding like a baby, men u fall my hand, nobody can touch U from the internet (MUMU). Post and tell us ur reasons, am not here to judge U and I can't cal U a thief cause u may have sum good reasons y u havent delivered the goods. So smartking, if u know u are smart post reasons. (COWARD)
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by MrCrackles(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2008
shocked
Another scamming and bruised victim?!

*LMAO singing awoof dey run belle! shine your eyes my people!!*
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by semid4lyfe(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2008
@toluxa
Add deschannel 2 d list of aliases used by lance vader on nairaland.I have no doubt he's lance vader
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by freakyguy(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2008
@talk2medo
What u are suggesting is quite hilarious. Do u expect him to own up here or anywhere for that matter?
Right from the first moment he knew he wanted to scam Tolu and prepared for this day. It is my believe that no matter the pleadings or apparent show of understanding to the reasons why he may not have communicated this victim only goes to booster his weird ego as a 'smart king'. Please leave him to his vices and let him continue until he lands in trouble.
What we should be doing here apart from helping to catch this idiot, is to rain curses on him and his generations not rationalizing his actions.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by bettes(f): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2008
@Poster
Sorry for your losses,but trust me you can plead with Lance from today to eternity to refund the money back.i'm certain he has spent the money he 'stole' from you and is right now,looking for the next victim to swindle,but thanks to you he'll find it almost impossible here on NL.

I believe Hamid and Lance are the same people if not they might be accomplices,all his post about defending Lance cos he was trying to bring him out sounds like crap to me.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2008
Toluxa. . Send me all details u have on smartking to me. . . .
His picture, phone number. . . 'house address (complete or incomplete). .
And everythin' u have on him. .
* As long as he is in abeokuta. . I'll try my best to bring him in*. . . I'll ask my peeps in abk 4 help. . . .
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2008
And the fact that 'that dude, this dude. . And they dude' is lance aint gonna help no sh!t . . . . . . . . If I can get the Ip add of where he logged in last. . Some of my friends might be able to trace the ip. . And brin' out co-ordinates. . . . . . . .believe me 'Google earth' might be of good help. . . .

* Remember. . . 'Bush meat dey cacth the hunter oh. . , . . . *. .
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by info4sina(m): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2008
Tolu, 2geda we can fish out this dude,
Was duped by him 2, I have got some of his details, Here is ma email add:
info4sinang@yahoo.com, Not been able 2 power ma laptop yet cos of power wahala.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by dragnet: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2008
Inspector Derick grin
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by stunty(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2008
ahahaa!!! u of all people(toluxa1) duped by lordroberta,smart or whatever his name?i couldn't believe what i'm picturing out here.
@toluxa u bleeped up no be small,u just fell easier like that,well d did has been done i don't think u can see any token back from this so call mahel who called himself smartking cos he couldn't up with his real ID.i knew is not straight forward since d day i asked him for something instead he will just post LAFIN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Show Some Love Nairaland / LAWMA To Convert Popular Ojota Dump Site To Golf Course / Disadvantages Of Being Shy And How To Overcome It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.