Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

1972xy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1972xy's Profile / 1972xy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 29 pages)

Crime / Re: Rev. Fr. Mathias Opara Kidnapped In Imo by 1972xy: 12:00am On May 28, 2023
Hmm .who can tell me the origin of kidnapping in Nigeria?
Who started it as a business?
Which region does the person comes from?
25 marks.

Waec question ( Social studies)
Politics / Re: Peter Obi's Children's Day Speech by 1972xy: 7:31pm On May 27, 2023
Attention seeker ! How many employment did he give to the youth as a state governor .?
How many schools did he built for children as a state governor? ...we cannot be deceived ,we are wiser than u think.
Your antics cannot work in my own land
You can only deceive your people who are blind politically.
Travel / Re: 5 African Countries Where Snow Falls by 1972xy: 12:30pm On May 27, 2023
Idanre , ondo state
Family / Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by 1972xy: 12:27pm On May 27, 2023
LikeAking:
Anybody wey sex this one is very wicked.
She meant when she was young ..and not now.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Commissions Governor El-Rufai's Projects In Kaduna (Photos) by 1972xy: 7:38pm On May 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Politics without an iota of bitterness. Smiles and happiness everywhere.

But come o, state govt projects are being commissioned in almost all states with the exception of about 5 states. What exactly is the problem?

Are those states still waiting for Buhari or Tinubu to come execute state projects for them? Governors of those states must be very lucky because the indigenes must have been told Tinubu and Buhari are the reasons those governors couldn't build ordinary bore holes.

That might clearly be the reason Tinubu and Buhari are being called thieves, because it is believed money for those states projects were pocketed by the duo.
Haaaaa ! I thought so too. Tinubu collected their monthly allocation to develop Lagos. Tinubu diverted their Onitsha market to Lagos. Tinubu did not build one single factory in Nnewi.
Their Hero beer is not selling in Lagos...only in Aba.
What a people !

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by 1972xy: 5:26pm On May 26, 2023
I see the case dismissed with Obi slam with #100m to be given to Tinubu and APC for trying to steal his mandate true court . Third runner up challenging the winner is insane !

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by 1972xy: 5:12pm On May 26, 2023
fuckJones:
Hello Obi supporters,
there is no mandate anywhere, you have been scammed!
Them go see worowoto 😛

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by 1972xy: 5:05pm On May 26, 2023
deewhydoski:

Take it easy....Tinubu ko lo koba e o
Don't mind the fool. Tell him to go and collect his mandate from obi. We gave ours to Asiwaju.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by 1972xy: 5:04pm On May 26, 2023
damilola4162:
grin grin cheesy
if any one can bet with his penis not to work again. Ewu.
Politics / Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by 1972xy: 11:00am On May 26, 2023
Haaaa ! I remember when this man was commanding his foot solders during Endsars in Lagos to go and burn down Tinubu properties in Lagos . They hijacked the Endsars peaceful protest and started destroying Properties of Lagos state government and went after Tinubu's properties and destruction of his business ( TVC)
Now that Asiwaju is coming as the president ,can someone tell me the faith of Nnamdi Kanu?
Tinubu will simply allow the law to decide on his case as a democrat as the case is in court.
Wishing him good luck in the hands of Tinubu whom your people hate too much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by 1972xy: 2:27am On May 26, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lol see how scanty a free show is

Honestly you can't steal mandate n it won't show
whose mandate? Igbo mandate amaka mandate? Nigerians has spoken ! Your mandate is with Obi.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by 1972xy: 1:31am On May 26, 2023
Feintline:
There is nothing inspiring about a stolen mandate.
There is nothing inspiring about an unconstitutional leadership.
There is nothing inspiring about a questionable character personality desperately forcing himself against the constitution of Nigeria on over 200 million people.

Everything about tinubu unconstitutional by force leadership is uninspiring, dryness, sadness, deadness and emptiness.

Nigerians should be in joyous mood that we are having a change of baton, unfortunately, the country is as if we had a major plane crash. The country is like a graveyard.

Tinubu unconstitutional stolen mandate will only be inspiring to criminally minded persons.
Anyway it will not see the light of the day.
That is your own opinion igbo amaka. We in the north along with our regional people from the South west and people from the South south and North central are overwhelm and so happy with our president elect. Igbo amaka people will continue to cry blood for another 16 years. Nobody will dash you power you work for it. Learn how to play politics.
Politics / Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by 1972xy: 8:40pm On May 25, 2023
fatherjesse:
Knocks on his door to ask him how to better sink Nigeria into debt, insecurity, bigotry, ethnic and religious intolerance I guess
if there is going to be ethnic and religious problem ,it is going to be from the Obi supporters and we are going to deal with them decisively .
Mark my word.

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by 1972xy: 3:34pm On May 24, 2023
I always wonder who certified this Obidient as a journalist .
He is so partisan and biased that it is written all over his face .
Until he is dealt with like Sehun before he learn.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by 1972xy: 8:51pm On May 23, 2023
Nigerians celebrating lawlessness .....
What a country !
This thing Sheun did...., Tell him to come and do it in America or in Europe.
Awon oponu.
Politics / Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by 1972xy: 4:45pm On May 22, 2023
I thank Obi Pandora for creating Onitcha Bear parlor and Onicha market shops

36 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Tribunal Dismisses PDP, LP’s Request For Live Coverage by 1972xy: 3:17pm On May 22, 2023
Apc 1 vs LP 0
Crime / Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by 1972xy: 3:24pm On May 21, 2023
This has always being their trade mark. We know whom they are. If their master can be detained in Uk airport and their oga at the top can be arrested and jailed for organ harvesting . Then, what are we talking about?
That's has always being their trade mark.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by 1972xy: 8:47pm On May 18, 2023
Barbarians ! Check them out. Igbo man killing igbo man for food. What a tribe ! No wonder they all abandon their native land to sojourn in a foreign land claiming Lagos as theirs.
See the handiwork of ibo man who their grand master is Peter Obi who refused to caution their activities.
It will get to a time everyone will desert the land. Just watch out.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by 1972xy: 8:08am On May 18, 2023
Keep it up Star boy ! Just be counting 16 years time ...."Na your turn "
Dat lie lie man no go smell the thrown.

1 Like 2 Shares

Culture / Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by 1972xy: 4:16pm On May 17, 2023
Dear Oni Orisa
Application to be the 7th wife
I am 32 years old. I have a PhD in Banking and finance, a Master degree in micro economics. CEO of capital finance .... A former miss Africa . I speak 65 languages across the continents. I am black woman.
I am single. Wishing to be address as Olori .
Hoping to hear from you.
Thanks.
HS.
Politics / Re: Can Bullion Vans Miss Their Way? by 1972xy: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bullion van is not driving by robot ,it is driving by human. And ,human can miss his or her way if he doesn't use Google map.
The man is right.
Crime / Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested With Cocaine Worth N10 Million In India by 1972xy: 7:05am On Jan 26, 2023
I don't need to even check on their names, I know that they are ipob. ..That is their trade mark. " Cocaine peddlers "
Rotten in jail.
Minus two for Obi.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Cost Of Non-Returning Lawmakers Heavy For Democracy — Lawan, Senate President by 1972xy: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2023
Sorry. Your time don reach....
Counting days to bow out.
Next time you will remember the adage that says : A bird at hand saves nine.
Bye Mr senate President.
Crime / Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by 1972xy: 6:53am On Jan 26, 2023
I have always be thinking Bayelsa people are civilized people,I never knew they are just like their brothers on the other side.
They eat anything . Anything two legged is pepper soup for them. People that eat a dead relations instead of burning them,what do you expect?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by 1972xy: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
slimfit1:
Lagos use to be the capital so stop saying rubbish when the law allows anyone to live anywhere, this statement is wrong and should not be allowed in politics.
Oga go to your state and develop it. Ipob and your unknown gunmen have ravaged your land.
If you get mind go and stay among your people.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Gombe State Women (Pics) by 1972xy: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
It is always town hall meeting and not rally .
Igbo wives in Gombe and some hungry women in attendance
Go and collect your pvc and vote for Obi.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Condemns The Killing Of Christopher Ohizu (Ideato North LG Chairman) by 1972xy: 4:16am On Jan 25, 2023
Igbo man killing Igbo man in the name of biafra. If Igbo man kills Igbo man finish ,what will remain when Biafra eventually comes.
Mumu people.
Politics / Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by 1972xy: 9:47am On Jan 24, 2023
Importer and exporter ! Clearing and forwarding presidoooo.
Omo Nna.
Politics / Re: More Pictures From Labor Party Presidential Rally In Kano State by 1972xy: 7:21am On Jan 23, 2023
Twenty million people fully attended the rally in Kano....
Stadium filled to capacity...7 people went into coma as a result of stampede .
Obi has no rival this election.
Carry go .
Up Biafra !

1 Like

Politics / Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by 1972xy: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
I think Labour party will dominate the whole National assembly with 88%.
Labour party has was the real structure is .
Is called Obidient.

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by 1972xy: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wonder at its peak !
Nothing is new under the sun ,it is just a game to pepper the opponent .
Atiku using Tinubu branded vehicle to campaign for himself .
Politics in Nigeria is so interesting . The game has just started.
People will soon see Atiku himself campaigning for Asiwaju very soon. As, the more you look the less you see. Watch out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.