Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded (2503 Views)

Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by smartigo: 9:12am On Oct 30, 2014
I have a salient question.
In situation where your feelings is in battle with your principles, which one should prevail knowing that you are the judge of both?

@ haryana, I want you to answer these questions.
Are you okay with having a polygamous home?

If he says NO, what will you do?

Will you be comfortable if he does this to you?

Do you want to live in with them or you don't mind staying separately? And lastly,
I know your religion supports but do u think the other lady has any opinion on this?

Personally I will love you meet an unmarried man but I can't speak for you;only you knw what you desire.
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 30, 2014
Exjoker:
I won't blame the op for choosing a married man as her husband to be. I bet only few Bachelors will choose a second-hand lady as a wife

Yeah I get ya. Its an awkward situation really.
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by iceberylin(m): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2014
[size=20pt]Muslim folks and their fish brain tho undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by tobiboss(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]Muslim folks and their fish brain tho undecided[/size]
hmmm, what do you mean by muslim folks?? undecided
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thou shall not commit adultery....
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by mayorkyzo: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
If he's a Muslim like you then your religion permits multiple wives..in that case you can try being casual friends with him and hopes he gets the hint..but If he ain't a Muslim dude then go pitch your tent somewhere else...I understand being you being a young lady and alone...It is well..wish you the best of luck...

1 Like

Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by Tuktuk: 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
mayorkyzo:
If he's a Muslim like you then your religion permits multiple wives..in that case you can try being casual friends with him and hopes he gets the hint..but If he ain't a Muslim dude then go pitch your tent somewhere else...I understand being you being a young lady and alone...It is well..wish you the best of luck...
this is a good one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? / Why Do Ladies Look At Me piercingly? / ISIS Booty, Beware Of Female Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.