Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) - Romance (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (233634 Views)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Speakdatruth: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
hi yungrashee, on weds we wud hv d 1st round of d Miss Nairaland contest. pls #VOTEangelamina, she z beautiful, she z brainy n she z got d profile 2earn it #VOTEangelamina. tnk u
https://www.nairaland.com/angelamina
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by angelamina(f): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
englishmart:
are you your campaign manager?
no,I hv a manager sir, welcome 2 our team
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Speakdatruth: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
brito:

I don't want to say
lol. ok den mayb later
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
I know just that person who is an embodiment of everything we all want to see in Miss Nairaland. Vote Omolola1. I'm sorry nabsprada, but I gaz give it to my Sis. Wish U luck though.

Check this out

#TeamOmolola1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
[. quote author=Fit2Rule post=27697455]ROKIATU. [/quote] i wanna say thank you but I dont know if you are just calling out my name grin anyway please do vote for me dear when voting starts, and thanks in advance.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Karleb(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
[b]
Do you know that "Chiroma Chukwuma Adekunle" has passed WAEC, well if you don't know then I'm happy to tell you that he passed with 9A's! No jokes!

If you've written WAEC before you would know that this aforementioned guy have been writing WAEC since like the very inception of the examination body, infact he is WAEC regar costumer.

However, not only did Chiroma Chukwuma Adekunle passed WAEC, he also passed JAMB with an awad winning score of 350, yes! 350! angry and he also blasted OAU postume to become a LAW student/fresher.

But sadly for OAU, Chiroma Chumwa Adekunle wrote US L-SAT with the help of #teamvivly, ain't we caring? cool and now he is an undergraduate at Harvard Law School.

Well, the truth of the mater is that, Chiroma joined #teamvivly before he could achieve thkse thing.

So, have you been writing WAEC like Chiroma or you have become JAMB regular costumer or in your case it is the postume that always drop you or you are an undergraduate you still wish to study in Harvard just like Chiroma, then I'm happy to inform you that the surest way to achieve the aforementioned so easily without a single iota of stress is by voting Vivly and joining #teamvivly.

You see, though we are rich and connected, we also care and we want what's best for you educationally.

So, men and brethen what are you waiting for?

Start voting for Vivly by typing "I vote for Vivly" and start joining #teamvivly by campaigning for the Gazillion dollar team.

[/b]

[size=16pt]

Vote Vivly,

Vote Quality Education + Care! cool

[/size]

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by AfricanApple(f): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
Islie:
thanks to those that are on the campaign team of #team Africanapple
thanks to those that will soon join

thanks to those that did spare a minute to check her profile

thanks to those that have not decide but will still vote her

thanks to those that are in the next bust stop to be picked by the #Africanapple train

thanks to those that will still not vote for her

it's for the fun but it will be more and more fun if u did vote her

[size=14pt]Africanapple for Miss nairaland[/size]

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Omolola1(f): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
53cur3m0d3:
I know just that person who is an embodiment of everything we all want to see in Miss Nairaland. Vote Omolola1.

Check this out

#TeamOmolola1

Awww baby kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Speakdatruth: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
angelamina:
am d contestant sir, welcome 2 our team
sup pretty one?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by englishmart(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
angelamina:
am d contestant sir, welcome 2 our team
I'm sorry. I would have loved to join your team if you came earlier.
ROZZAY already has my vote
Goodluck though
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by KingTom(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
rokiatu:
KingTom I greet ooh. kiss
Hello miss curvy grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by AfricanApple(f): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
shoefreak:
There's a lot of pretty girls in this city
**singing**
There's a lot of pretty girls in this town
I'm trying to pick the right one
Trying to find a shorty to hold me down

There's a lot of pretty girls in this city
There's a lot of pretty girls in this town
Trying to find a shorty to hold me down"

Africanapple

...I see pretty girls everywhere. grin grin
*blushing* cheesy cheesy thanks for d song

#teamAfricanApple

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by joelenesleek(f): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
grin
spikesC:

Chai, you get am for sharp eye grin

Make i help you wink

joelenesleek

Mizmycoli, can we pay for this one's bride price grin
yes, send the bride price money to my account.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Speakdatruth: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
hi tval, on weds we hv d 1st round of d Miss Nairaland contest. pls #VOTEangelamina, she z beautiful, she z brainy n she z got d profile 2earn it #VOTEangelamina. tnk u
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by englishmart(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
xynerise:

I wish I was that priest grin
if na ROZZAY want make you become priest, den don't worry. I can give you some bottles though you are not a priest. grin cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by KingTom(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
53cur3m0d3:
I know just that person who is an embodiment of everything we all want to see in Miss Nairaland. Vote Omolola1. I'm sorry nabsprada, but I gaz give it to my Sis. Wish U luck though.

Check this out

#TeamOmolola1
Team beauty team sexy team down to earth Team Omolola1 grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by angelamina(f): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
englishmart:
I'm sorry. I would have loved to join your team if you came earlier.
ROZZAY already has my vote
Goodluck though
u can vote 4 more than 1 wen d Tim cums
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
Speakdatruth:
lol. ok den mayb later

Just try and get someone to support you in the campaign, I wish her all the best .
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by kliq(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
angelamina:
u can join d winning team sir angelamina 4 miss NL 2014

Wow...2 winning teams already.

Good to see you do this yourself Angelamina,you just might get it. wink
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by johnjon: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
sosolisoso:
coming from someone from a family of orangutans, I guess he did hit a nerve.

Do you own a mirror? You shouldn't, you'd just cry yourself to sleep every night with an ape-like face like that. I wonder where your grooming start? From your hairy arsse or your small head that houses a cheese-like brain.

Your campaign strategy sucks, man! You did same with your contestant last time and it affected her chances greatly, and here you are doing it again. Marthak, should run from your infectious aura, I swear.

Chisos! shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Speakdatruth: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
brito:

Just try and get someone to support you in the campaign, I wish her all the best .
tnk u smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by englishmart(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
angelamina:
u can vote 4 more than 1 wen d Tim cums
alright dear. Noted!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Observing
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Speakdatruth: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
sup nimen? howdy?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Observing
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Speakdatruth:
tnk u smiley

u wlc
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Speakdatruth: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
hi darea1, on weds we wud hv d 1st round of d Miss Nairaland contest. pls #VOTEangelamina, she z beautiful, she z brainy n she z got d profile 2earn it #VOTEangelamina. tnk u
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
MadCow1:

As expected. . MORE THREATS.. LESS OBJECTIVITY.

Please don't tag it threat.
Lets look @ it from this angle - you like it or rather you don't see anything wrong with it but other groups ain't consensus ad-idem.
___ it's only fair that we rule it out in such a way everyone would feel good.
___mbok, bear with us. Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Rilwayne001: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
FrancisTony:
*MarthaK and her campaign managers enters a restaurant*

MarthaK: Waiters! bring that apple and a bottle of rozzay make we use grace chop am jor.
- abeg, if you get annypie meatpie, make you add am ontop. gringrin

grin grin

..She finished all other contestants at a restaurant...

OUR AMIBIABLE MADEMOISELLE MARTHAK cheesy cheesy

LOL!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by darea1: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
wow! Jennimma really has it!

she's got my vote.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by rosebase(f): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hello OP, pls can I contest? smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Speakdatruth: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
hi hardeh89, pls #VOTEangelamina. its d Miss Nl contest. it starts on weds. pls do vote all d way. tnk u

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (154) (Reply)

18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.