Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails (85994 Views)

Teacher Makes Girl Sit On Hot Water Container In Lagos, Girl Dies (Graphic Pic) / Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by deavicky(m): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tomis14:
[quoute]Joy Williams, 23, from Thamesmead, was described as a 'caring and funny' girl who was 'loved by everybody.

She died on October 23 after travelling to Bangkok to have £2,000 buttock augmentation surgery.

Speaking yesterday from his home in Lagos, Nigeria, Miss Williams's older brother Anietie, 28, said he had been looking forward to her visiting him in Nigeria this Christmas.He said: 'We don't really know what went wrong, we only know what is in reports in the media.
'She was a beautiful girl, loved by everybody. We will miss her so much.'

He added that the family were still making preparations to bring Miss Williams's body home and that his brother was planning to fly to Thailand and return to London with it.

Miss Williams, who was born in Lagos, settled in Thamesmead with her mother Christie in 2007 and had been to Thailand twice before choosing to visit for surgery.

She initially visited the SP clinic, which she found on the internet, on October 14 to have the operation which she hoped would give her a bigger, fuller bottom. A few days later her wounds became infected and she returned to have corrective surgery to remove the silicon implants.

The doctor who carried out the procedure, Sompob Sansiri, 51, was later arrested and accused of negligence after it was found that he had been carrying out night-time surgery without a licence.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2813420/Pictured-British-woman-died-Thailand-buttock-surgery-brother-reveals-family-don-t-know-went-wrong.html
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
she no die well she for die again. Watin happen to the original?
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by wiloy2k8(m): 2:47am On Nov 02, 2014
Tomis14:
[quoute]Joy Williams, 23, from Thamesmead, was described as a 'caring and funny' girl who was 'loved by everybody.

She died on October 23 after travelling to Bangkok to have £2,000 buttock augmentation surgery.

Speaking yesterday from his home in Lagos, Nigeria, Miss Williams's older brother Anietie, 28, said he had been looking forward to her visiting him in Nigeria this Christmas.He said: 'We don't really know what went wrong, we only know what is in reports in the media.
'She was a beautiful girl, loved by everybody. We will miss her so much.'

He added that the family were still making preparations to bring Miss Williams's body home and that his brother was planning to fly to Thailand and return to London with it.

Miss Williams, who was born in Lagos, settled in Thamesmead with her mother Christie in 2007 and had been to Thailand twice before choosing to visit for surgery.

She initially visited the SP clinic, which she found on the internet, on October 14 to have the operation which she hoped would give her a bigger, fuller bottom. A few days later her wounds became infected and she returned to have corrective surgery to remove the silicon implants.

The doctor who carried out the procedure, Sompob Sansiri, 51, was later arrested and accused of negligence after it was found that he had been carrying out night-time surgery without a licence.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2813420/Pictured-British-woman-died-Thailand-buttock-surgery-brother-reveals-family-don-t-know-went-wrong.html
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

gosh RIP to her .. too pretty . she wld have left tins the way it was .
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 02, 2014
jnrbayano:
What a pity! Ladies be contented with what you have. Enough said.
we are contented o,if only you guys stop being a little too vain,and accept us for what we have.

inferiority complex shld be the sole cause...she is pretty enough.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by jnrbayano(m): 6:03am On Nov 02, 2014
Annypie:
we are contented o,if only you guys stop being a little too vain,and accept us for what we have.

From our eyes she is pretty enough, but unfortunately from her eyes she isn't and that ultimately caused her her life.

...And how do you know I am vain?
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 02, 2014
jnrbayano:
From our eyes she is pretty enough, but unfortunately from her eyes she isn't and that ultimately caused her her life. ...And how do you know I am vain?
thats the inferiority complex am talking na.

No hun,i didnt say u are na..its just a general perception,most guys are,abi wuld u tell me guys dnt lyk big butts ni?
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by chericute(f): 7:22am On Nov 02, 2014
Truth be told,nomatter what anybody tells you,,you must first believe that you are born beautiful,,,too much money could lead you to destruction,,Be wise and be contended
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by PapiWata: 9:00am On Nov 02, 2014
chericute:
Truth be told,nomatter what anybody tells you,,you must first believe that you are born beautiful,,,too much money could lead you to destruction,,Be wise and be contended

As you write this one finish, na so I rush go luck ya profile photo, but I come see say you no 'gree post any photo at all.

How we go take no say you fine, true-true ?
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by jnrbayano(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2014
Annypie:
thats the inferiority complex am talking na.

No hun,i didnt say u are na..its just a general perception,most guys are,abi wuld u tell me guys dnt lyk big butts ni?

Common smiley

As regards to the bold, did any guy send her on the ill-fated mission to augument her behind?
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by thewarrior72: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
iamord:

Your space awaits you there ! Hypocrite!
It seems you are new here?, be careful, nobody quotes & spur crap undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by iamord(m): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
thewarrior72:
It seems you are new here?, be careful, nobody quotes & spur crap undecided

Okay I see!

I guess you got an old badge on

So you can quote and spew crap undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
Annypie:

@anny, you want to be blaming us abi..
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tuham:
@anny, you want to be blaming us abi..
loool...you guys r culpable jhr*vain guys tho*

oya leme ask u...dnt u lyk it big??*lie and see,if d devil wuldnt disagreecheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2014
Annypie:
loool...you guys r culpable jhr*vain guys tho*

oya leme ask u...dnt u lyk it big??*lie and see,if d devil wuldnt disagreecheesy

Annypic, funny you..
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by tweelove: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
Shey una see gobe...ladies learn your lesson now or you continue .

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos / Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.