Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

How 2 Get Ur Ex-back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How 2 Get Ur Ex-back (780 Views)

9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / Describe Ur Ex Using Movie Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 2 Get Ur Ex-back by marshalweb: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2008
When your girlfriend broke up with you, you might have tried to figure out what was the reason your girlfriend left you. You may guess she chose to break up with you because of your financial failure or lack of money. While in some situation, girls do leave men for money problems, but in most cases, if you want to get your girlfriend back to you, it is not about the cash!
When you see a woman with a guy dripping gold or driving a $100K car, do you think that's the *only* reason she's with him?
Not a chance- A woman's primary concern in a long term relationship (her "stay or break" criteria to put it bluntly) can be summed up in one word:
SECURITY
And I'm not talking about money here! Don't get me wrong, having money does score you extra points in ensuring your woman's confidence- but only as it relates to the security you can provide for her.
But it's much more complex than this. It's unfortunate that more guys don't realize this. If they did, then women wouldn't be treated like commodities and men wouldn't feel the perpetual need to compete with each other by using their wallets as playing cards. www.zoomzoomusa.com can tell you more
Re: How 2 Get Ur Ex-back by omega25red(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2008
you are exes for a reason
Re: How 2 Get Ur Ex-back by Sauron1: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2008
omega25red:

you are exes for a reason

Thank U, bro!!
Why would i want ma ex back in the first place??
Once the curtain drops, there's no looking back.
Re: How 2 Get Ur Ex-back by chika98: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2008
Sometimes people want something they can't have.
Re: How 2 Get Ur Ex-back by jgirl3: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

Sometimes people want something they can't have.
Exactly! Greedy nonentities!
Your ex will never change unless he/she finds a new faith or has an epiphany.
I don't see the need to plunge back into a dead relationship.

But I do agree. Women do not like to feel like they are commodities and women especially look for security while looking for love.

(1) (Reply)

The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair / Watching Romantic Comedies Can Spoil Your Love Life. / Attract More Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.