Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Attract More Ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attract More Ladies! (776 Views)

Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? / How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. / Attract More Men By Doing These Three Things: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attract More Ladies! by bizay7(m): 6:15am On Dec 28, 2008
[center]ATTRACT MORE LADIES

Women (and people generally) are attracted to mystery!

If you can put a little bit of mystery into your relationship with them,they'd not be able to resist the attraction

Here are some key tips to being enigmatic and mysterious:

At work or with friends, don't bore the office with every opinion you can muster.

Always keep something back when relating a story - why and how and when are details for later

Don't announce every plan you make. Keep some things to yourself for a while

Do not phone people, let them call you

Don't always return calls and never instantly

Keep your private life private. It is not open for general discussion and debate

Don't be too available but don't explain why you are not available either

Keep people guessing

Making interested parties think they are not the only person interested in you ups the ante and increases your desirability

Don't reply to emails and text messages at weekends

If you are using a dating service, don't reply to emails and messages at weekends

Be busy without giving details of what you are doing

Break plans occasionally without giving too much away

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get the full gist + downloadable resources at my site-check at my profile [/center]
Re: Attract More Ladies! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2008
bizay7:

If you can put a little bit of mystery into your relationship with them,they'd not be able to resist the attraction

At work or with friends, don't bore the office with every opinion you can muster.

Always keep something back when relating a story - why and how and when are details for later

Keep your private life private. It is not open for general discussion and debate

Keep people guessing

Making interested parties think they are not the only person interested in you ups the ante and increases your desirability

If you are using a dating service, don't reply to emails and messages at weekends

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get the full gist + downloadable resources at my site-check at my profile [/center]
Quite a lot of truth in what you have just said wink
Re: Attract More Ladies! by Tgirl4real(f): 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2008
bizay7:

Keep people guessing

Na wa o

Those highlighted points are rubbish  undecided

that is if i even call u undecided
Re: Attract More Ladies! by Sauron1: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2008
@ bizay7,

These tips work provided the guy in question is fly, has cheddarz and something to be proud of!!!
The tips won't apply to scrubs(i am afraid).
Re: Attract More Ladies! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2008
~Sauron~:

@ bizay7,

These tips work provided the guy in question is fly, has cheddarz and something to be proud of!!!
Lol, very true cheesy
Re: Attract More Ladies! by 190: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2008
u want mak peopl com view ur website
nahh not interested tongue
Re: Attract More Ladies! by tope2000(f): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2008
Women (and people generally) are attracted to mystery! - im not tongue

If you can put a little bit of mystery into your relationship with them,they'd not be able to resist the attraction -  maybe undecided

At work or with friends, don't bore the office with every opinion you can muster. True

Always keep something back when relating a story - why and how and when are details for later  undecided

Don't announce every plan you make. Keep some things to yourself for a while - [/b]i agree

Do not phone people, let them call you  lipsrsealed

Don't always return calls and never instantly - [b]roll eyez

Keep your private life private. It is not open for general discussion and debate - true

Don't be too available but don't explain why you are not available either - Right undecided

Keep people guessing - non sense

Making interested parties think they are not the only person interested in you ups the ante and increases your desirability - maybe

Don't reply to emails and text messages at weekends -  grin cheesy Now that is funny

Be busy without giving details of what you are doing - ok undecided

Break plans occasionally without giving too much away - sigh

To be honest most of what u wrote is bunch of crap, sorry! undecided
Re: Attract More Ladies! by Cayon(f): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2008
~Sauron~:

@ bizay7,

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Cute Birthday Gift 4 Your Guy / Is It Bad To Marry At 18 / Re: I Like This Girl Very Much, But My English Is Not Good. Can I Use Pidgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.