Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of (6615 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
1. You just have to fake you care about him just for your own selfish interest (recharge card, money and so on)

2. You have told him you are not interested in dating him but when you see him drifting away, you start pursuing him so that he will repeat it and you will accept sharp sharp grin

3. When you saw a group of guys clustered around a particular place, you quickly brought out your phone and acted as if you are receiving a call even when it's obvious you have no incoming call

4. Both of you have been in Friendzone for a long time and you have been expecting him to take the bull by the horns and ask you out.. You get happy when he tells you he wants to have a private discussion with you and you are already thinking the time has come, only for him to ask you something different

5. He asked you out and you declined his request but hatred and jealousy overwhelms you immediately you start see him clustered around beautiful ladies or your beautiful friends

6. You just have to fake your feelings telling him "what do you think you are doing ?", even when you know deep down within yourself that you will still give in

7. Tagging a guy STINGY just because you have tried to exercise extortion on him but a kobo has never dropped out of his pocket

8. You are both in an eatery, he asked if you would prefer shawama, you told him a popcorn was okay but deep down within yourself, you wished you could eat shawama

9. When a guy dumps you and goes for another girl, joy overwhelms you when you realize he's now dating a lady not so beautiful or presentable as you are but reverse is the case when you see him with an exceptionally pretty lady

10. Sneaking out of the house by telling your parents or siblings that you are going to see a female just because that's the only format you can use to go see him

*** Let Bashing And Curses Begin ***

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by nickz(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
baba i hail your ministry oh

na only you be driver still be conductor at the same timegringrin

11)when you tell a very very fugly guy "you're the cutest guy on campus "just to get something from him...............I HAIL UNA HUSTLEgrin
grin

BIS MUST BE RENEWEDlipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
nickz:
baba i hail your ministry oh

na only you be driver still be conductor at the same timegringrin
nickz, u suppose know say me dey creative wella.. I fit create hit thread for any session on NL wink
Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by vizkiz: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
NL should change its Site to "List land"

Like this place is just full of lists mehn undecided

2 Likes

Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by redsquare(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
11. You think every guy that smiles or says hello to you wants to ''toast'' you.

10 Likes

Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by Luckygurl(f): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
Not guilty to any of the above
Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
I swear ijechikky dey guilty of almost everything here grin

Vote
[size=50pt] Annypie[/size]
For Miss Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by Seun(m): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
Let a lady write it. These are just your guesses about what ladies may be doing, hence the lack of interest.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by Gooci(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
just as expected............. embarassed

if this one too makes front page.................................. cry undecided
Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by UjSizzle(f): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Bashing and curses? Whatever for undecided
Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by redsquare(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
Seun:
Let a lady write it. These are just your guesses about what ladies may be doing, hence the lack of interest.

My Oga at the top, so you sef de reach this romance section too? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
hmmmm...
Na you open the male version
___na you still counter yourself tongue

He stays in LAGOS & you reside in ABA...You say it won't work because of DISTANCE, but if d Guy is in MALAYSIA or UK,you will say LOVE is all dat matters.

___ judgement day will be hot finally...smh

13 Likes

Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by Newtononline(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
Seun:
U may be right
Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
1. You just have to fake you care about him just for your own selfish interest (recharge card, money and so on)

2. You have told him you are not interested in dating him but when you see him drifting away, you start pursuing him so that he will repeat it and you will accept sharp sharp grin

3. When you saw a group of guys clustered around a particular place, you quickly brought out your phone and acted as if you are receiving a call even when it's obvious you have no incoming call

4. Both of you have been in Friendzone for a long time and you have been expecting him to take the bull by the horns and ask you out.. You get happy when he tells you he wants to have a private discussion with you and you are already thinking the time has come, only for him to ask you something different

5. He asked you out and you declined his request but hatred and jealousy overwhelms you immediately you start see him clustered around beautiful ladies or your beautiful friends

6. You just have to fake your feelings telling him "what do you think you are doing ?", even when you know deep down within yourself that you will still give in

7. Tagging a guy STINGY just because you have tried to exercise extortion on him but a kobo has never dropped out of his pocket

8. You are both in an eatery, he asked if you would prefer shawama, you told him a popcorn was okay but deep down within yourself, you wished you could eat shawama

9. When a guy dumps you and goes for another girl, joy overwhelms you when you realize he's now dating a lady not so beautiful or presentable as you are but reverse is the case when you see him with an exceptionally pretty lady

10. Sneaking out of the house by telling your parents or siblings that you are going to see a female just because that's the only format you can use to go see him

*** Let Bashing And Curses Begin ***

Didn't you just create an opposite ,yet quite similar thread? Abi na Dejavu dey do me undecided

1 Like

Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by naijaboiy: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Seun:
Haha...
I can't believe this cheesy
Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Alryt Mr. Seun.. I'm yet to see your updates on Super MODS.. I'm interested

1 Like

Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by naijaboiy: 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hmmmm...
OMG i'm melting embarassed
Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

Haha...
I can't believe this cheesy
The thing shock you say Seun comment on my thread abi ?
Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by mifavour(f): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
story for the gods
Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hmmmm...
Kachisbarbie wetin happen naaaa ? Shey you wan dey derail my thread ni ? wink
Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

OMG i'm melting embarassed

werrin dey melt you? angry

tosyne2much:
Kachisbarbie wetin happen naaaa ? Shey you wan dey derail my thread ni ? wink
Yels... kill yasef tongue
Don't mind him o...you're in a good position to know - shey you are the guy?
You guys are the 'victims' of female tactics. grin
Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by StealthyMe(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
No.3 makes so much sense when the phone suddenly begins to ring and the ringtone is extremely loud grin ...

1 Like

Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by naijaboiy: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Your dp embarassed

1 Like

Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by naijaboiy: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
The thing shock you say Seun comment on my thread abi ?
I swear cheesy

Wetin the guy find come here?

1 Like

Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by jmoore(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
tosyne2much:

Team Aka gum to the "extortionist" grin grin grin
Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hmmmm...

He stays in LAGOS & you reside in ABA...You say it won't work because of DISTANCE, but if d Guy is in MALAYSIA or UK,you will say LOVE is all dat matters.

bwahahahahahahahahaha lwkmd you are something else my broda
Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

I swear cheesy

Wetin the guy find come here?
Egbon Se.un sef enjoy the thread na why he fall in sharp sharp

Egbon Se.un sef wan learn bleeping tactics tongue

1 Like

Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Don't mind him o...you're in a good position to know - shey you are the guy?
You guys are the 'victims' of female tactics. grin
hmmmmmm.. I doubt if God Himself understand ladies tactics
Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by ijechikky(f): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hmmmm...

why do I biliv u did dis...
OmG grin grin
Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by naijaboiy: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
Egbon Se.un sef enjoy the thread na why he fall in sharp sharp

Egbon Se.un sef wan learn bleeping tactics tongue
if them ban you...I nor dey o cheesy
Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

if them ban you...I nor dey o cheesy
I don outgrow ban on NL
Re: Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chibwike you are sighted, how far Mr MTN ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snakes In Dream!!! / 5 Signs You're Not The Only One She's Opening Her Legs For. / Shocking Pic Of Unclad Men Wearing Diapers & Drinking From Feeding Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.