Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Snakes In Dream!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snakes In Dream!!! (6608 Views)

Frequent Sex In Dream / How To Chase Away Spirit Husband?? Sex Man In Dream / All You Need To Know: Sex In Dream, Sleep Paralysis And Spirit Spouses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snakes In Dream!!! by yilly(f): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2015
Hello my fellow NL. Gudmrng n happy sunday.
I need u pls to help n interpret wat it means for someone to dream abt snakes. Last nyt, i dreamt dat snakes kept coming at me. And in my room too. I caught one n it even bit me. And more kept coming.

Pls mature advices.
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by donholy28(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2015
Go for deliverance u have been initiated into d snake kingdom....unknowingly
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by kookomaster(m): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2015
Hmmmm.....,dis is serious case n u really need 2 move closer 2 God because it's a sign of pple around u are trying or reasdy 2 bring u down by all cost n u'll neva kw dem by face,d person might even b ur blood or d 1 u trust most...my advise 4 u is 2 b very careful n so conscious on wot u share with pple pertaining 2 ur seeds in life n b very prayerful...takia
Hmmmm.....,dis is serious case n u really need 2 move closer 2 God because it's a sign of pple around u are trying or reasdy 2 bring u down by all cost n u'll neva kw dem by face,d person might even b ur blood or d 1 u trust most...my advise 4 u is 2 b very careful n so conscious on wot u share with pple pertaining 2 ur seeds in life n b very prayerful...takia
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by illmatic101(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by etiosa97(m): 8:14am On Jul 19, 2015
I see death
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by yemmit90: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2015
Sorry for your predicament, it could be as a result of stress or depression. You can pray about it if you're a religion's freak. But the best way to make it stop is to remove the thought of having it from your sub-conscious mind. If this is not work, then you turn it to a laughing stuff(you take it as a mere dream that has nothing to do with your existence).

You will be fine!

1 Like

Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by Tallesty1(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2015
etiosa97:
I see death
It high time you bought new glasses, your eyesight is dam bad.

1 Like

Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by iceberylin(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2015
Where are the holy nairalanders... undecided
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by donjuviam(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2015
its an evil omen.... pray harder bro.... those mama's ain't taking it easy wif u
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by etiosa97(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
It high time you bought new glasses, your eyesight is dam bad.

See am for front of ur house
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by yemmit90: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2015
etiosa97:
I see death

This is not true.

Have you ever noticed the kind of dream you had when you were depressed or stress up? The point is that, you may not even know you are depressed or being emotionally stressful.
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by midolian(m): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2015
yilly:
I need u pls to help n interpret wat it means for someone to dream abt snakes. Last nyt, i dreamt dat snakes kept coming at me. And in my room too. I caught one n it even bit me. And more kept coming.

Pls mature advices.
to the best of my knowledge, snakes in dreams signifies enemies. If you are able to defeat them, it means you ll triumph over ya enemies. If they run away from you, it means ya enemies are scared of you. But this one wey dem bite you and more kept coming, my brother/sister, pray fervently, meet with a trusted man of God either a pastor/Imam to help you with serious prayers and then Give alms to the poor. If God had not wanted you to overcome them, you wldnt have seen them in ya dreams.

I wish u the best

1 Like

Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by yilly(f): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2015
first of all, am a female nt a male. Thanks for all ur advices. I'll pray harder on dis. And i'll kip defeating dem.
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by yilly(f): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2015
etiosa97:
I see death
pls, dnt b writting dis kind of straight n scary advice. If its anoda person, d person will go haywire n crazy n only God knws wat else. Anyway, thank u for ya interpretation.
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by Salex007(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2015
This signify that ur enemy is a SHE (female)
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by yilly(f): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2015
Salex007:
This signify that ur enemy is a SHE (female)
wat do u mean dat its a SHE enemy?
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2015
In my culture it means you have a hidden enemy, hence snake. This person smiles at your face but is planning evil behind your back.
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by yilly(f): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:
In my culture it means you have a hidden enemy, hence snake. This person smiles at your face but is planning evil behind your back.
wat did i do to dat person heh! Am nt a bad person. God is thr oooo
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2015
yilly:

wat did i do to dat person heh! Am nt a bad person. God is thr oooo

You know that you don't have to do anything to these people for them to envy you or what you have. They're inherently jealous. All the best. Pray, girl.
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by jonaifame22(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2015
yilly:

Pls mature advices.
snakes from time immemorial has been used to signify th devil, so in a case whereby snakes come to ur dwelling it simply means that the evil one are seeking entrance in to ur abode, and also u said a snake bit u,it depends where u were bitten by the snake.
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by yilly(f): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
snakes from time immemorial has been used to signify th devil, so in a case whereby snakes come to ur dwelling it simply means that the evil one are seeking entrance in to ur abode, and also u said a snake bit u,it depends where u were bitten by the snake.
it was on my palms cos wen i caught dat one by d head, before i knew it, it squeeze it head dwnward to my palm n bit me..
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by Mikocake(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2015
beware of unwanted pregnancy...beware!
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by yilly(f): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2015
Mikocake:
beware of unwanted pregnancy...beware!
wat pregnancy? I neva said i had sex wt d snake.
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by jonaifame22(m): 10:09am On Jul 19, 2015
yilly:

it was on my palms cos wen i caught dat one by d head, before i knew it, it squeeze it head dwnward to my palm n bit me..
u don't need deliverance,jsut pray for ur work,if u're a student pray for ur studies,cos u use ur hands for both work and studies,moreover ur finances too.
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by Mikocake(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2015
yilly:

wat pregnancy? I neva said i had sex wt d snake.
thats what im trying to make clear here. snakes in the dream can signify pregnancy..those snakes attacking you represents the sperm cells trying to penetrate your womb which represents you in the dream..unfortunately you were biten by one which signifies penetration of the sperm cell..review your sexual life and know where to make ammendments but if you are married or maybe expecting a baby then no need for worrie
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2015
Mikocake:
thats what im trying to make clear here. snakes in the dream can signify pregnancy..those snakes attacking you represents the sperm cells trying to penetrate your womb which represents you in the dream..unfortunately you were biten by one which signifies penetration of the sperm cell..review your sexual life and know where to make ammendments but if you are married or maybe expecting a baby then no need for worrie

Way 2 go Joseph

Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by yilly(f): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2015
Mikocake:
bt my sex life is clean neither am i married.
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by Mikocake(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2015
yilly:

bt my sex life is clean neither am i married.
no need to worry then..cheers smiley
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by HighIQ(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2015
It doesn't mean. I think it means that your enemy is living in your vicinity, very close to you. And he's planning to harm you soon.
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by HighIQ(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2015
yilly:

Pls mature advices.
when you see snakes in your dreams, it symbolises enemy. Since snakes and human are not friends. If it bites you, it means they are planning an attack. But if you see other domestic animals that we like eg dog biting you, it means that some of your friends that you trusted is planning evil against you. Dream interpretation is simple. That's my own interpretation though.
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2015
HighIQ:
when you see snakes in your dreams, it symbolises enemy. Since snakes and human are not friends. If it bites you, it means they are planning an attack. But if you see other domestic animals that we like eg dog biting you, it means that some of your friends that you trusted is planning evil against you. Dream interpretation is simple. That's my own interpretation though.

That's interesting about the dogs because where I come from, we view dreams about dogs as a positive sign. Something about ancestors watching over you. Just curious, do Nigerians believe in ancestors? Like performing rituals to appease them, etc.
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by Frankicent(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
HighIQ:

have add a dream about dogs chasing me..... let me explain.

in the dream I was walking don't no were I was going just like a university I saw students going home some going for classes. Then all of a sudden a person I don't no get close to me. We start walking,talking and laffing... immediately we meet a weird person with a dogs.. my instinct told me to leave that place immediately... As I was about leaving, that weird man presence.. The guy walking with me start making those dogs uncomfortable.. Immediately I sense danger and ask the guy to leave does dogs he was still playing with then... so i turned back and was going to my own direction. immediately the weird man release those dogs.. instead of dem chasing the stranger person.. dey start chasing me. Mean while the stranger has ran far.. i don't no how he got that super fast.... And I was the only was running with dogs chasing me.. I kept running don't no where too go just running straight. Dem I saw another stranger running with me he was telling me how to escape from does evil dogs.. And I was panicking but, i had faith that i going to escape.... We kept running.. He showed me a gate telling me to jump over it.. And he ran and leave me still running. I was trying to act stubborn by disobeying his advice. I notice the more I disobey his advice the more does dogs get closer to me. Immediately I saw the gate and get closer to the gate but I notice I jumped over to the gate doesn't no how I jump thru the gate unharm.. The dogs stopped and was barking I could see them through the space in between the gate... I notice have escape mauling by dogs I was proud of myself and laugh @dem I turned and see my helper close to me laughing @them tooo
immediately I woke up.. TELL ME WHO THE DREAM MEAN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) / I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] / What's The Most Important Quality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.