Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' (2729 Views)

Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram / El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up / Confession: Haliru Says Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Etc Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
This is first in the series of topics i have planned as my contributions to the platform in here on the on general election of 2015.this is is in form of an observation of my inquisitive evaluation based on samples of opinion from juridictions of all shades of opinion. Lai fi akoko shofo, i introduce myself as tunde ajani,the quintessential cerebral offspring of aristotle the great teacher and political son of the freat obafemi awolowo of great repute.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
as i write this dedication,my heart is heavy with grieve, okan mi gbogbe gidigan with the fact that those in whose names i write this wordingss are those who have shed bitter tears of pain as a result of the onslaught of a carnage unleashed by a ruling class on its innocent citizen for political gains.

As a yoruba and omoluwabi that i am i commiserate with them..won ku iroju..

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
note of warning;

a yoruba adage says gbonmogbonmo laa ranfa aditi..in explicable interpretation that you keep repeating words so that the deaf would hear..

Straight out; this thread is not for TAN or any other unreasonable groups of online thugs.this a thread for people of conscience and integrity.

2 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Akinsz: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pdpians will soon surface. Op hope u don wear your armoured helmet... Maba eto nishooo...

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
i remeber back then when gen.azazi said pdp is boko haram and boko haram is pdp.it came to many as a surprise and others as what they knew.

When the general was killed by this cabals in an orchestrated according to my view air accidental crash,my surelty of the claim further heightened.

This is no longer news the number of lives that have gone to the grave via this pdp game of insensisbilty and deliberate callousness.,even the satan group knows this ddep don within them..:...........

2 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
I was actually in a group dicussion some days ago.it was a yoruba gathering,made up of mainly elders who were deliberating on the recent defection of aminu tambuwal.

It would amount to senselesness a trade stock of the tan boys to feign ignorance of the growing tempo of the apc presidential bid in yorubalnd.check out the news stands every morning and hear what yorubas have to say on gej.we are omoluwabis who says things as they are .''oloshi lawon pdp'' ''won ti pa gbogbo nigeria tan'' ''won ti fe bomb wa tan'' ''pdp o le rowo mu lote yii rara.nkan to ba gba lama fun''

Back to the gathering.These men voicing out opinions particularly at parties and not the individuals..''were ni pdp'' ''gbogbo owo ni won ti ko je tan'' ''e e ri bi won shey n gbon ni tori buhari..awon oloshi''.then the man in blue ankara drop it as most of us know before : ''sheybi awon naa lowa nid boko haram to n pa awon eni eleni lekun kiri'' ''awon onijekuje ole''

4 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
op must be really mad! gej and PDP are not boko sponsors, mind what comes out of ur dirty mouth embarassed nonsense

6 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
Akinsz:
Pdpians will soon surface. Op hope u don wear your armoured helmet... Maba eto nishooo...
orunmila said something.. Oni ''olooto to n be laye o p'ogun..shikashika ibe o mo legbefa'' adifa fun awon TAN ati awon toun to n jokuta lai mumi..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by iluvnaija: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
op must be really mad! gej and PDP are not boko sponsors, mind what comes out of ur dirty mouth embarassed nonsense

Wake up, face reality.

2 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
one of them the online thugs of the sponsors of boko.i wouldnt quarrell just know that one day judgement will come.bo petiti eyin oniro pdp maa kabamo areraye. Tell your pdp chief to stop their carnage on innocent nigerians.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
iluvnaija:

Wake up, face reality.
ignore the guy my brother..rain in your contribution on going on at your side of yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Akinsz:
baba..rain in your observation of your side of yorubaland.this is what people are saying here in lagos and ogun.pdp ati jona lowa nidi boko.awon lo n gba omije kikoro loju awon .

2 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by focus7: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by mazzi: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
Op, do u still remember buhari calling boko haram northern agitators that should be given a V.I.P treatment.

6 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by raumdeuter: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
It is obvious GEJ and PDP are behind this Boko Haram

3 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Deiok(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Can someone please interprets these in english.

6 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Yustash001(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
The op is very funny....with the way he's inserting yoruba....

3 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
OP God bless you and all yours.....

Oju o ni ti e........agara o ni da e.......

Jonathanians and saTANoids will be rudely shocked over the result of 2015 election

Just 10mins ago i was having a discussion with a friend who was so sold to the 'goodluck' name in 2011,he told me point blank he regretted ever voting for the guy,he cursed at and dissed GEJ to the point that i laughed so hard and told him not to turn himself into Fadeyi Oloro over GEJ's issue

Also a family friend whose wife just came to give birth in the country where i reside was surprised i was listening to Nigeriainfo 99.3 political discourse from my computer about some people who contributed money for GEJ,he was livid with anger at the point blank deception inherent in the whole scheme and told me he was also fooled by the whole GEJ personae in 2011 but have since discovered that the guy is a personification of failure

This has been the trajectory and mindset of people who have become disappointed,disenchanted and patently miifed at GEJ lacklustre performance most especially with and about corruption

It is only the ethnoreligious bigots and lovers of averageness that will in all good conscience stick out their neck for GEJ for the next 4years

3 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by richeso: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
whats the OP saying ?

can you back this with profound evidence in court ?
even if u have freedom of speech here. mind what comes out of your mouth ooo.

5 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
soroptimist:
OP God bless you and all yours.....

Oju o ni ti e........agara o ni da e.......

Jonathanians and saTANoids will be rudely shocked over the result of 2015 election

Just 10mins ago i was having a discussion with a friend who was so sold to the 'goodluck' name in 2011,he told me point blank he regretted ever voting for the guy,he cursed at and dissed GEJ to the point that i laughed so hard and told him not to turn himself into Fadeyi Oloro over GEJ's issue

Also a family friend whose wife just came to give birth in the country where i reside was surprised i was listening to Nigeriainfo 99.3 political discourse from my computer about some people who contributed money for GEJ,he was livid with anger at the point blank deception inherent in the whole scheme and told me he was also fooled by the whole GEJ personae in 2011 but have since discovered that the guy is a personification of failure

This has been the trajectory and mindset of people who have become disappointed,disenchanted and patently miifed at GEJ lacklustre performance most especially with and about corruption

It is only the ethnoreligious bigots and lovers of averageness that will in all good conscience stick out their neck for GEJ for the next 4years
the die is cast..pdp ti jale agbon..won ti gbomiloju awon eni eleni..won ti showo wa kumokumo.
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
richeso:
whats the OP saying ?

can you back this with profound evidence in court ?
even if u have freedom of speech here. mind what comes out of your mouth ooo.
kilo nshey awe yii..oyo ni? Abi oju e fo abi eti e di nigbati azazi tu ashiri won..cant u read between the lines..bomb was in abuja today and that yeye tan leader was there in kano the next day to campaign....are you drunk?
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by tit(f): 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
menahile PDP is beatimng APC blueblack in the SW.
The tribunal will soon declare Osun for Omisore.
keep dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
tit:
keep dreaming.
what have you done as party called pdp for yorubaland except for massive riggings and turmoils. I challenge you and your rest guys to a debate here.to ba daa yin loju e gbaa....
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
tit:
keep dreaming.
go and declare it arindin.
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
yorubas are no opportunist like other who eat stones without a gulp of water.
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by CharliParker: 1:00am On Oct 31, 2014
That is true ops well said we cant continue to trust PDP they have failed us woefully

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by SamAfrik(m): 1:51am On Oct 31, 2014
OP is indeed cerebral as he claim.
I don't know about the boko angle though, but I am most disappointed in the president. Even when not in Nigeria during the last election I made sure he got my family's vote. But now I am using double the energy to campaign against him toward 2015.

2 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by SamAfrik(m): 2:02am On Oct 31, 2014
I have already written an apology letter to my brother for condemning him for supporting Buhari/Bakare in the last election. I am planning to also apologise to a dear friend -because I always ruin our interactions through heated debate about his fondness of Buhari during our post grad days.
Now, I guess I'm more passionate about the man I once vilified.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by NagodeAllah1(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2014
raumdeuter:
It is obvious GEJ and PDP are behind this Boko Haram

Serious? Ha.... no. grin

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by cronsberg: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2014
There is nothing i hate more on the internet than people who know they are talking to a global audience, yet choose to mix english with their local languages. Hey mr. Op, do you think everyone here is yoruba? Go and rewrite eveything in english joor

2 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2014
cronsberg:
There is nothing i hate more on the internet than people who know they are talking to a global audience, yet choose to mix english with their local languages. Hey mr. Op, do you think everyone here is yoruba? Go and rewrite eveything in english joor
i am sorry but you can stiil get the message clearly.pdp and jonah have incure the wrath of ever yorubas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protesters Set Churches In Niger Republic On Fire Over Charlie Hebdo / Is Boko Haram A CIA Covert Op To Divide And Conquer Africa? / A Man On The Street Gives Jonathan Red Card (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.