Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode (70698 Views)

Buhari Town Hall Meeting In US Turns Into An Embarrassment / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by cap28: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
Education has nothing to do with a person's ability to perform whilst in political office - what was Muammar Qadaffi's educational qualification - did it stop him from commissioning the Great Man made river - a network of underground pipes which ran across the sahara desert supplying water to the people of Libya and neighbouring Egypt?

did it stop him from setting up a social welfare system which guaranteed free education to all Libyans from the cradle to the grave?

what has ability to provide for your people got to do with educational qualifications.

The problem with many educated illiterates like this professor is that they equate oyibo's man knowledge with knowledge which benefits Africa. this dumbo professor should understand that his PHD is about as worthless as used toilet paper the minute he leaves the shores of Nigeria and attempts to use it to get a job in the west.

Jonathan is useless there is no doubt about it but the reason for his uselessness has nothing to do with his education and everything to do with his willingness to be a pawn and puppet of the west. this useless proff needs to get his argument right and focus on the real enemy, is Okonjo Iweala not supposedly educated, what has she done with her so called education apart from enrich herself and impoverish her own people.

Its only in Nigeria that you get people like this proff boasting about PHD, in the west does anyone care whether you are a PHD holder or school cert holder, proff come to the west and see your mates driving cabs.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
JayKaba:
PhD degree is not a certification of intelligence. It only takes the knowledge of an aspect of a singular discipline to obtain a PhD. A PhD holder in Sociology for example would definitely not know how to solve the least Calculus problem. GEJ does not have a PhD in management or "governance" so his PhD degree should not be a subject of reference when trying to castigate his style of leadership.

This statement, along with those who have 'liked' it, demonstrates why Nigeria has failed. The level of reasoning is simply disgraceful.

There is a minimum intelligence level required to hold a PHD, regardless of subject. GEJ has not demonstrated that he possesses a fraction of that. A high school leaver should not make some of the disgraceful comments that this man has made, as president.

Sadly, here is a case of an unintelligent leader leading a mostly unintelligent populace.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by manutdadex(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ovamboland:

Yes and when you discover a malignant tumor in your head, the best thing might be to remove it when you can, not leave it until spreads to the whole body.
does removin d tumour include defacin ur head? Come on u can do beta dan dis! Jst because u didnt provide a bicycle for ur son as every oda parents are doin, does dat make u a bad father? No!! So my advice for u pray for dis country and her decision makers so dat their decisions, stupidity, uselessness(as u call it) can favour u..because as tinz worse reach i see people who are makin it big in dis present admintn.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by Abbott(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lanister:

Back to the Topic: We have Ph.D with pedigree and Ph.D just for fun. Jonathan had the Ph.D for fun and not for continuous research purpose. And in fact, what is re-searchable in the zoo. Are we animals?

I totally fault this part of your reply. What is not re-searchable about Nigerian animals? How can you even negate your premises with this contrary rhetoric?
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by 3ga(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
size38:
GEJ is truly a disgrace to all Ph.d holders in Nigeria. Some of us with Bs.c and PGD are better and can as well do better if given the opportunity like the one given to GEJ
Yes just as some with O'Level are better off than u with ur degree... Have u been in a life threatening situation before If u have then you'll know he's done better than some of his predecessors.
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by Dee60: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dee60:
[size=15pt]One of our MAJOR problems in Nigeria is that of READING. Listening is also another one.

MANY of the people commenting here have obviously not LISTENED to the Professor's speech! They are ranting based on the header they have read. Meanwhile, the speech did not call GEJ an embarrassment.

Kindly read or listen before you speak. [/size]

Nigeria will start to progress when we learn how to read and listen.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by palacious: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
I can't just but laff when I hear or see the set of people called Professors and Doctors in our Ivory Towers.
*These are the same people that want to teach us to start our own business (entrepreneurship) but relied on Salaries and allowances from FG.
*They are shouting that Nigerian youths are unemployable, yet they falsify their age to remain in service till they kick d bucket.
*They are saying d government has killed education when what they are busy doing is training people how to cram.
*Here they are again saying a colleague of theirs is not fit to run that affairs of the nation when they cannot account for all d grants that comes from Bill and Mellinda Gates Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation etc to their respective Schools which happen to be the Nation which they are in-charge of.
#Awon ma shanfani Eda# who are too lazy to face the challenges of the world.
COWARDS !!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
So many hypocrites here...same people questioning Dr Junaid Mohammed PHD are here defending GEJ PHD

This country youths are the real problem of this country and not the much touted corruption.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by thaoriginator: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Kindergarten President gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by msmon(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
In other news, barely 12 year after he sang 'Nigeria jaga jaga', Eidris Abdulkarim said Nigeria is no more jaga jaga.
www.nairaland.com/1974978/nigeria-no-more-jaga-jaga-eedris

AND

Stephen Keshi said he's yet to decide on eagles return.
www.nairaland.com/1974973/im-yet-decide-eagles-return

LASTLY

President Jonathan reads while Nigerians are asleep (Pictures)
www.nairaland.com/1975531/president-jonathan-reads-during-bed
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by dmozart: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Keypha:
You must be a very big fool, where are you when he won election, Jonathan are more dangerous than abacha, he will punish all of you that insulting him.
Gbagaunssssss United FC Otuoke!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by Braggante(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
EldaTimba:

1. Education: I guess you know the number of universities, polytechnics GEJ built. The alimajaris schools and the improvement in the last NECO SSCE are failure?
2. Unemployment: Are you jobless? If your answer is NO, then that is striked out.
3. You have forgotten our giant strides in Ebola, polio vaccinations so quickly.
4. Infrastructure: Benin-Ore road, ongoing Lagos/Ibadan road, railways are among failure?
5.Corruption: we say he is corrupt, kindly point out "how" with proof. If I say Buhari is corrupt based on rumours, will you accept that?
6. Impunity: GEJ would have jailed this prof Oyebode, Lai Mohammed then
7.Increase in poverty: Yet phone manufacturers flood this country with various android phones. Are the phones free? Increase in poverty also means browsing easily I guess. If I may ask, have you eaten Today? If yes, then there is "NO POVERTY"
8. Homelessness: I guess people are no longer building houses. What of FG's housing scheme.
9.Security: Can you sleep in your home? Do you have to fidget to go to your working place? If your answers are "NO", then you are secure.

I think you should mention more so that I can enlighten you on GEJ's style of leadership

Thank you for your response. Let me reply as briefly as is necessary.

1: education. Where are these schools you claim exist? Or they exist only on Internet commentaries. Kindly name them so we can verify.

Need I show you the number of drop outs from public institutions due to govts neglect and underfunding? Need I give details of the gross reduction in quality education in public schools, and yet increase in tuition fees? Need I show you how mass failure has become rampant more recently in neco and waec due to govts failure in funding public secondary schools, and underpayment of teachers? Of course you know that infrastructural decay is prevalent in public universities.

2: unemployment. I wonder how my employment status is of concern here. But anyway, for Ur information, see the below data.
“In Nigeria...70 per cent of the 80 million youths in Nigeria are either unemployed or underemployed. We are all witness to what happened recently during the immigration recruitment exercise and this is simply because 80 per cent of the Nigerian youth are unemployed”.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/06/80-of-nigerian-youths-are-unemployed-cbn-official.html

http://www.informationng.com/2014/09/good-news-nigeria-records-85-per-cent-employment-in-first-half-of-2014-nbs.html

U can count over ten of Ur friends who are jobless. Need I say more?

3: success in Ebola eradication was achieved by the Nigerian people, the fed govt merely gave statistics and press briefing. The money handed out was to PDP states, politicized.
Visit public hospitals and return to edit Ur posts.
Need I count how many Nigerians still need to travel out for medical attention, increased more recently because of understaffing, infrastructural decay of public hospitals?

4: infrastructure: funny u named one road. Is that the only road in Nigeria? Don't you see what happens when it rains on Nigerian roads? Can you count the number of potholes on these roads? Public Hospitals, schools, national monuments, have u visited any lately? Lagos Ibadan, yes what is being done on it? Railways, where? Have u taken one? Or isn't it another white elephant project?

5:corruption. I shouldn't even start counting. Read the news. Is it from frolicking with the obviously corrupt, or granting pardons to those convicted of corruption.

6: impunity. Drama in Rivers state, perpetuated by the fed govt controlled police. More recently with hon tambuwal. The list is endless. Which court has ever convicted any stooge of the fed govt, accused of corruption or abuse of office? Oduah and Dimeji Bankole comes to mind. Add yours.

7: poverty: u say phones?! That's absurd, to judge poverty by phones.
Again see: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/440695/

Alleged Economic diversification and strong growth have not translated into a significant decline in poverty levels - over 62% of Nigeria's 170 million people live in extreme poverty.
From the assessment, the World Bank established that Nigeria with about 170 million population falls among countries with extreme poverty whose over 70% population live on $1.25 (N200) or even less per day. Specifically, the report revealed that 7% of the 1.2 billion people living below poverty line in the world are Nigerians. The report stated thus: “The fact is that two-thirds of the world’s extreme poor are concentrated in just five countries: India, China, Nigeria, Bangladesh and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). If you add another five countries: Indonesia, Pakistan, Tanzania, Ethiopia and Kenya, the total grows to 80 per cent of the world’s extreme poor.” Our survey discovered that the World bank ranked these countries based on their population and their share of the 1.2 billion extreme poor people in the world thus: India (33%), China (13%), Nigeria (7%), Bangladesh (6%), DRC (5%), Indonesia (4%), Pakistan (3%), Tanzania (3%), Ethiopia (2%) an Kenya (1%).

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/05/world-bank-report-poverty-nigeria/

8: homelessness: go under the bridges and ask them why they're not in any fed govt built houses. Ask them why they all choose to live under the bridge. Also ask all the internally displaced families marauding the streets in the north why they like hanging around.

9: security. Really, I don't need to reply on this. Do you know how many robberies occur on a daily basis, which our police can't handle because they are ill equipped and underfunded? I sleep with both eyes open, even with security doors and stiff metal locks.
Go to the boko haram infested states and ask them why they sleep with one eye open.
Meanwhile, have the chibok girls returned yet?

While I was typing the above,
https://www.nairaland.com/1975516/bomb-blast-gombe-more-than

So you see, these I've stated above are just what I can remember without searching. GEJ or PDP as the case may be, have wasted over ten years of Nigeria's time. Still have not got anything right, yet they ask for more?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by dmozart: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Keypha:
You must be a very big fool, where are you when he won election, Jonathan are more dangerous than abacha, he will punish all of you that insulting him.
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by dmozart: 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
Keypha:
. Gbagaunssssss United FC Otuoke!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by Nnabugwu8590: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
Leadership with capacity faces untechnical criticism whereas leadership with strength faces technical criticism-Nnabugwu Kingsley Okwudili
In conclusion, this criticism is practically untechnical that needs technical approach which is silence.
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by Awwal1st(m): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hmmmm.
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by dmozart: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
mko2005:

If you understand economics you will know that good economic policies sometimes if not all the time can't be seen or felt on a short run basis.
Only two Months ago, Nigeria overtook South Africa as the continent’s largest economy after it overhauled its gross domestic product data for the first time in more than two decades. According to verifiable figures for 2013, released by Nigeria’s statistics bureau, Nigeria’s GDP hit $503bn (£307bn) – nearly double previous estimates and well ahead of South Africa at around $350bn.
This pushed Nigeria up 12 places to become the 24th largest economy in the world – on par with Poland and Belgium and ahead of Argentina, Austria and Iran. This is a huge achievement. For the past two decades, South Africa remained the largest economy in Africa. This development was not achieved overnight . It was a result of the direct dynamic approach of this same ph.d President in terms of greater investment in entrepreneurship and private sector participation.
The anticipated resultant effect of this is the attraction of more foreign investment to Nigeria. It is also a development that would motivate local investors to invest in Nigeria. The Diasporas also have been boosted by this development so in the coming months Nigeria would receive greater local and international attention in terms of investments.

God help us
Who u dey deceive? Witth all dat, living conditions are tougher for the ordinary masses. Ok, I get you now. The economy has improved for d presido, his wife and pdp folks. Na true u talk.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by Demdem(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ilekokonit:
Jonathan is an Embarrassment to Ph.D Holders - Unilag Professor of Int Law

Start watching at 1min 29secs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWbHLgiieeE?t=1m29s

Very much on point. Jonathan is a curse to the Nigerian Nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by wonlasewonimi: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
The prof just rehashed what we have been saying that GEJ is a dunce. I won't be surprised to see him win the next election cos Nigerians are gullible. You just need to make up stories like not having a shoe or your name is Goodluck to garner massive votes. I expect him to tell us he never wore any pant when he was growing up in the next campaign.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by dmozart: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
mecusbosco:

Where did they release this one from? You just open mouth and talk anyhow. "If they give u opportunity" Where will you see the opportunity when you are here gossiping about the No.1 citizen of your country.. Chai! I pity you shaa.

We always think we can do better than the next person. When I was doing my IT in the bank, I used to get angry at the managers eating fat salary while we that get the business get N20k monthly. I always behaved like u saying I can manage this branch and do this managers work so why will he be collecting this kind of amount. But when the responsibilities of managers comes, we run away. "Vicarious Liability"

Mr. Man grow up and find something to do to feed your kids....
Thank you for being honest about your LACK of leadership skills and EXCEPTIONAL pilfering ability. No wonder u support the 'looters'. Birds of a feather ....You are bound to support mediocrity. #Not everyone is corrupt like u. There are still men of credibility#

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
wher was all this people when obj was the president of this country
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by sadewun: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
I pity those abusing the so called freedom of speech in democracy. Just for one to downgrade one's opponent does not warrant unguided utterance. The unfortunate thin is that the so call prof may even be prof in Yoruba or even religious knowledge and he feels on top of the world even if he is of any relevant discipline does that make him better than any one? If he thinks being a prof can earn him a political office let him pick his local government chairmanship or his ward's chancellorship aspirant form. Hence uttering all forms of false optimum political propaganda in order to credit his party is misleading.Anyway we are Nigerians and 2015 saga will soon be over and we would know who is who. Mr. President was a good student when he was in UNI PORT as testified by our lecturers.
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by MissBoss01(f): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
manutdadex:
well if u cant backup ur tut wit a reply pls at least keep shut. Dats y the 75yrs olds will still rule dis country...we d youth lack d power to reason witout sentiment

here we go.......... I'd back off if u can @least list 5major things you've benefited 4rm His Administration as a youth....
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by dmozart: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
hansad:
supporter of APC Yoruba professor spoke, another supporter of APC eyeforeye quickly responded, other supporters of APC did thumb up. Not all groups in Nigeria are cowards that can be easily intimidated and conquered by Mohammedians. Despite the war waged against Jonathan govt by Mohammedians, Jonathan has outperformed his predecessors in office. Face to face with a Havard Professor to discuss a topic in their common field, this supporter of APC Mohammedian professor Oyebode must be stammering.
Read through your post again. Did you make any sense?
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by Ovamboland(m): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
manutdadex:
does removin d tumour include defacin ur head? Come on u can do beta dan dis! Jst because u didnt provide a bicycle for ur son as every oda parents are doin, does dat make u a bad father? No!! So my advice for u pray for dis country and her decision makers so dat their decisions, stupidity, uselessness(as u call it) can favour u..because as tinz worse reach i see people who are makin it big in dis present admintn.

Typical black man thinking of self before community, a flawed philosophy that has ensured we are the most backward of all races in the world.
It is not just hoping the stupid policies of the cluless one will favour me but about the good of the greatest majority.

I never knew you will want to keep the tumor and your head intact and lose your life.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by cooltobex(m): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
JayKaba:
PhD degree is not a certification of intelligence. It only takes the knowledge of an aspect of a singular discipline to obtain a PhD. A PhD holder in Sociology for example would definitely not know how to solve the least Calculus problem. GEJ does not have a PhD in management or "governance" so his PhD degree should not be a subject of reference when trying to castigate his style of leadership.

Not trying to corroborate the man in the above clip, but your idea of a PhD holder is wrong. A PhD means you have an EDUCATION. Education affects every aspect of one's life.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by IYANGBALI: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
manutdadex:
well am nt sure if u re high on some cheap weed...y dat word sule?? Must show ur imaturity here?
gan gan,I got you tongue exactly what I was expecting you to do,the thing pain you well well,sorry sule grin
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by IYANGBALI: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
cooltobex:

Not trying to corroborate the man in the above clip, but your idea of a PhD holder is wrong. A PhD means you have an EDUCATION. Education affects every aspect of one's life.
pls tell them
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by Truckpusher(m): 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
esoorita:

You really justify your moniker, you are truly a truckpusher. Who told you that Nigeria is the president's personal estate and as such he's responsible for paying his employees (Civil Servants). There are too many ignorant buffoon in Nigeria for my liking.
M0ron keep bleating like the goat that you are .

You have forgotten that your Governors line up plate in hand to collect monthly stipends from the Federal Government in Abuja to run their various states and last time I checked the man that says who gets what in Abuja is the same man he's insulting.

I can still remember vividly some few months back when that ugly, foul mouthed Islamic rag head in Osun State was complaining about the inability of the Federal Government to release money to enable him run his state......I hope you got me right there? dumbo

Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by deucelaw: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
I Don't think its right for anyone to talk about the president in that manner. But what do you expect from a president who's actions and words are perceived to be petit. And why is the president attracting so much critism and abuses. He's not the first president and he has started getting bashes almost from day 1. Thinking that a president that gained so much popularity and support from so many Nigerians at the 2011 elections could easily get a swift turn around treatment is kinda surprising..

If you ask me I think he let a lot of Nigerians down, and he made it so obvious, like he doesn't know what he is doing.

I just wish he could live up to expectation like the chosen one as people believed....but I don't think so grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by dmozart: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Looooooollll Bro, u r very funny and quite clever. You deserve a better job than the one you are doing i.e packaging mediocrity for the gullible public. quote author=EldaTimba post=27606256
1. Education: I guess you know the number of universities, polytechnics GEJ built. The alimajaris schools and the improvement in the last NECO SSCE are failure? ] Pls names of the Unis and polys? Did GEJ write the NECO exams ? ASUU strike? How amny moths was it? What of Colleges of Education and polys'?
[2. Unemployment: Are you jobless? If your answer is NO, then that is striked out.]You think you are employed? Asslicking is no job. TENS OF MILLIONS OF Nigerian youths are either unemployed or underemployed.
[3. You have forgotten our giant strides in Ebola, polio vaccinations so quickly.] NMA strikes ? Johesu?
[4. Infrastructure: Benin-Ore road, ongoing Lagos/Ibadan road, railways are among failure?] Hw abt Ore to Sagamu? Owerri/PH @ umuapo axis.? Lagos -Ibadan Work on one kilometre patch of road, leave next 20Kilometres! Abi
[5.Corruption: we say he is corrupt, kindly point out "how" with proof. If I say Buhari is corrupt based on rumours, will you accept that?] No need for proofs. Its Ordinary stealing , which is not corruption
[6. Impunity: GEJ would have jailed this prof Oyebode, Lai Mohammed then. ] Withdrawal of Tambuwal's security? NGF 16>19?
[7.Increase in poverty: Yet phone manufacturers flood this country with various android phones. Are the phones free?] PHONE manufacturers flood Nigeria becos of the country's large population and cheap phones(majority) for the low income earners . [Increase in poverty also means browsing easily I guess. If I may ask, have you eaten Today?] NO. If yes, then there is "NO POVERTY"
[8. Homelessness: I guess people are no longer building houses. What of FG's housing scheme.] Housing scheme for pdp officials and their bottom lickers? Can an ordinary, non-partisan citizen be a beneficiary?
[9.Security: Can you sleep in your home?] ASK CHIBOK residents. [ Do you have to fidget to go to your working place?] If u no fidget u r on ur own. If your answers are "NO", then you are secure.

I think you should mention more so that I can enlighten you on GEJ's style of leadership[/quote] Stella Odua, Abba Moro (Recritment sham), etc. Chai dia ris goduu oooo. in everytin we are doin. He will see us. Chai!! Chaii!b Chaiiiii!!! #wipes eyes with handkerchief. Contunu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) / Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.