Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Between Your Spouse And Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Your Spouse And Mum (2115 Views)

Appreciate Your Spouse and Make A Difference / How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? / Getting married At 33 And Mum Still Disapproves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Your Spouse And Mum by dearie(m): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2006
If it happens that your Mum and Spouse are critically ill and have got just a few minutes to live except you pay a sum of money which is just enough to save one person, besides time is so unfriendly that it's only one person that can be saved.

Who would you save? and why?
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by Teezy(f): 12:24am On Aug 05, 2006
omg its so fucking hard to choose sad cry i would pay for my mom n die for my spouse. I love my mom its pretty duhhh why i would pay for her n since i have no other option n i love my bf too i would die in his place cry
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by dondele(m): 12:47am On Aug 05, 2006
my mum one way.
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by hotangel2(f): 2:55am On Aug 05, 2006
It's hard. I pray it doesn't happen. More men will come, but it's impossible to find another woman that brought u to the world. There's only ONE!

ya dig?
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by dearie(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2006
Hmmmmmmmmm, How nice! cheesy
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by kenshin(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2006
I love my mum but my mum has a spouse too, I will pay for my spouse. She's a part of me
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by Seun(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2006
Young people have more to lose if they die. Elderly people have lived, so if they go it's sad but we'll get over it.
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by darkey(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2008
even though this is not rily an answer, i prefer that it doesnt happen to me oh. i hate questions dat have to do with choosing btw mum and spouse, abeg, i'm sure u rily dont want it to happen to u
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by Busta(f): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2008
how about u kill ursef. That way u don't have to choose. undecided
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2008
Do the world a favor. Rather than save one and let the other die, three of you should die. undecided abi

In my case I wouldn't have any doubt on who to save.
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2008
I'll pick my spouse without having to debate ova it. Mama would have had a fantabulous life by then grin
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2008
michelin89:

Do the world a favor. Rather than save one and let the other die, three of you should die. undecided abi

In my case I wouldn't have any doubt on who to save.

who? grin
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2008
The money. I'll save the money. literally!
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2008
michelin89:

The money. I'll save the money. literally!

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

so money get worth pass? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by TheSly: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2008
im speechless undecided
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2008
Guys, these problems are paradoxic. What do you want someone to reply? You can't push any human to take such a decision.
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by almondjoy(f): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2008
Sorry ma spouse comes first!  I stopped sleeping in ma mama's bed when a was 2 years old!  But I will sleep in ma spouse's bed till a quench. cool  Ma mama don live her life so she can go in peace since God is about to call them both. It is not like I am using her for "Ogboni" condiments or something.  God said a should choose who will remain--the spouse got ma vote.  Who will take care of all his kids?  He berrrrrrrrrer hang around! cheesy
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2008
@ AJ

I am thinking between my father and my spouse.

As for my mother, well, I am sure, as a christian, she will be willing to have her eternal life!
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by almondjoy(f): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2008
michelin89:

@ AJ

I am thinking between my father and my spouse.

As for my mother, well, I am sure, as a christian, she will be willing to have her eternal life!

Even if it is ma father hon'.  He goes, the spouse stays! The parents can go and have eternal life "rocking away" in the "bosom of Abraham" I have enjoyed them--and if it is God's will that they exit this world--tough.  I can live with that.  I have really enjoyed them and even if I would like them to stay on--as they are still young--they most depart from us someday and life goes on abi? undecided

Sure life goes on!  But the spouse stays a say!  I need him the most--for so many things as we all know. cool I do not want another spouse. Lai lai!
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by 4Him(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2008
go borrow. I'll pay at once to have my spouse saved . . . (i cant afford to raise my kids alone) but will raise the money for my mum asap. That's why u've got friends and family. I'll never forgive myself if there was a 0.0001% chance i could save my mum and i didnt take it.
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2008
Well my father means a lot to me even if i don't show it like i should. cry cry
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by almondjoy(f): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2008
michelin89:

Well my father means a lot to me even if i don't show it like i should. cry cry

I understand dearie--wait till you get married and have kids.  Your focus will certainly change.  I love ma dad too.  Infact this is for you ma dear so you can cry some more.  The song I am playing right now. cry

Dance With Ma Father------------------Luther Van Dross!---For Michelli89!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZxAJxw00Lc

Dance With My Father

Back when I was a child, before life removed all the innocence
My father would lift me high and dance with my mother and me and then
Spin me around 'til I fell asleep
Then up the stairs he would carry me
And I knew for sure I was loved
If I could get another chance, another walk, another dance with him
I'd play a song that would never, ever end
How I'd love, love, love
To dance with my father again
When I and my mother would disagree
To get my way, I would run from her to him
He'd make me laugh just to comfort me
Then finally make me do just what my mama said
Later that night when I was asleep
He left a dollar under my sheet
Never dreamed that he would be gone from me
If I could steal one final glance, one final step, one final dance with him
I'd play a song that would never, ever end
'Cause I'd love, love, love
Sometimes I'd listen outside her door
And I'd hear how my mother cried for him
I pray for her even more than me
I pray for her even more than me
I know I'm praying for much too much
But could you send back the only man she loved
I know you don't do it usually
But dear Lord she's dying
Every night I fall asleep and this is all I ever dream

awwwwwwwwwww! Love you daddy! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2008
What a sadist. You love to see your little sis cry? grin I won't give you this satisfaction. cheesy

You are right. My focus will change but as for now I want to live the love for my father to the fullest so that when the attentions shift, I won't have regrets!
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by almondjoy(f): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2008
michelin89:

What a sadist. You love to see your little sis cry? grin I won't give you this satisfaction. cheesy

You are right. My focus will change but as for now I want to live the love for my father to the fullest so that when the attentions shift, I won't have regrets!

Then don't be too hasty to answer the question just yet ok? Crying is good once in a while ma dear--but not on Nairaland--I understand. You can cry to me privately. grin Just enjoy you dad while you still have him. And your mom too. kiss You can never regret anything if you made the right choices and you treat all fairly. cool Everyone will be cherished accordingly and when that time comes--you will have no regrets at all. Do not fight with your parents at all--no matter what you feel has gone wrong--just commit them to our creator that's all. kiss
Re: Between Your Spouse And Mum by seunmohmoh(f): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hard

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Always Tell Your Friend(s) Everything? / 24 Ways To Keep A Girl / How Exactly Do U Want To Be Kissed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.