Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? (879 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? by Freeli: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
just need people advise
Re: Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
You cannot control your relationship but you can control yourself.
Re: Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? by Orunto: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
When you see your partner, just take a very deep breath, look into her/his eyes and ask what you want. That is all there is to nervousness.
Re: Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
Your partner should be the one person you should be most comfortable with.
Re: Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? by 3coins(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
nervous shy. . .sorry,but i shy boy cant keep a relationship for long. . . Try to change
Re: Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? by Freeli: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
just wish I would be advised....2gb @N2500 n more with the Etisalat affiliatehttp://www.nairaland.com/1840190/endorsing-d-nu-etisalat-android-plans call or whatsapp 09090431565
Re: Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
Make yourself comfortable around her. And try looking into her eyes while talking to her, and hold her hand.
Re: Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? by merit12(f): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pleaase in all do

Don't make her feel you are nervous ,so as to make her safe and comfortable wif you

Make sure to wear smile around her.
Be polite and frank when. Speaking her

You don't have to do the talking always,listen to her and let her speak

In all you do asure her you love her.

Op are you dark

Never give up if you still wanna try
Re: Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? by major466(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Focus and develop yourself first and other things will follow.
Re: Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? by iKillzz: 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Freeli:
just wish I would be advised....2gb @N2500 n more with the Etisalat affiliatehttp://www.nairaland.com/1840190/endorsing-d-nu-etisalat-android-plans call or whatsapp 09090431565
Ode. So this thread is an avenue to showcase your wares, abi? Why won't you be nervous?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Marry Your Age Mate? / A Nairalander Need Advice Pls / Which Is More Important In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.