Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,120 members, 7,838,836 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria (84530 Views)

Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by hausadreturn(m): 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
alexis007:
i'm not gönna do that now...else that yoruba e-i.diot would start screaming 'gay alert!' to our own embarassment.....btw,who wants to kiss your big,black,weed-stained lips,even if they are going to get paid for doing it?[sticks out tongue]
i advise u in your best interest to be careful with your language tone. Trust me u dont want to come back here in future to see some of the stuffs u typed yourself. Be guarded and guided - lobatan.
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by toshmann(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dammytrager:
in my opinion I'll say these are d toughest

1.OAU
2.UI
3.Unilorin
4.Unilag
5.Funaab
6.Uniben

let's hear ur views

Toughest universities to enter in western Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by hausadreturn(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
missyhorlah:
Ife tough Gan,infact my admission was thru God and no one else.I cried my eye outta its socket b4 I got it...

Greatest Ife!articulate Ife!ever conscious IFe
Of the greastest gbogbo,of the greatest gbabgba,of the greatest shiiiii cheesy grin
got a point there
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by donkazpa: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
alexis007:
ehhyaaa!...where did you keep your IQ when you were about responding to my post?....Did you even understand what the topic was all about b4 you posted your comment?....sister,10,000 UNN wannabees applied for medsurg alone dis year...guess how many that had been taken after the release of primary and 1st supplementary lists?....BARELY 100...over 9,800 would still write JAMB next year...now if that doesn't define TOUGH competition,i wonder what does.....it's easier for Nigeria to win the world cup than for an average student to gain admission in2 the choicest courses[law,medsurg,pharmacy etc.] in UNN...ask another south-easterner if you doubt me
true talk bro
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by CBNIM: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
irynterri:

my younger sis who sat for med/surg unn had 246 in jamb and an aggregate of 278 in all,wen she wnt fr unn pume she saw pple whu made up to 272 in jamb,a frnd of hers made 262 in jamb alone and 276 aggregate after clbrting dat dey had made it they did nt make merit list nd bought supp. form of #10,000 for biochem. still they were nt given admsn nd only 11 pple were gvn biochem.,My dear unn is a terrible skul dey barely gv admsn to dose whu deserve it ur 600k is al u nid,dey are rily living up to their name university of nigeria nd i am sure ma sis nd her frnd are nt the only affectd ones,dey hv bin changing pple's destines since time immemorial after reading hard for jamb u will be gvn combind biological sciences its painful nd u wunt undrstand till it happns to u or sm1 close to u

I beg to differ. Though no school is without its ish as far as giving admission is concerned, but I can confidently tell you that UNN is one of the Nigerian universities with the highest TRANSPARENCY level. It's one uni.that still rewards hardwork and merit.
Tough/competitive? Yes, but merit is duely rewarded trust me. UNN is one university you can secure admission without knowing anyone. Just study hard, beat the cut-off mark and you're good to go, speaking from experience.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by odave: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
tolustx:
I'm gud jare. They no mobilize me o. Nysc say schl send incomplete details for me. So dem no mobilize me and oda ppl wey d thing affect. Na batch A sure 4 us. How ur own posting jare.
Actually no, im busy with my second Bsc, I'm not in nigeria, I should be thru by december or january next year.
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by mathkid(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
To my view 1.unaab
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by mathkid(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=repairer1484 post=27693207][/quote]
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
hausadreturn:
got a point there
which is
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Was that your argument of why UNN should be in the list?

Dumb cretins that see everything through a tribal/racial prism.

Fcking dumb black monkeys.
read subsequent comments posted by me and find your much-needed argument,gutter-dwelling urchin.....last time i checked b4 you began quoting me....i'm not your e-brawling mate...quote me to say nonsense again and get ignored with high dignity
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
hausadreturn:
i advise u in your best interest to be careful with your language tone. Trust me u dont want to come back here in future to see some of the stuffs u typed yourself. Be guarded and guided - lobatan.
word,bro,Word!....(turns away and keep smoking his wrap of weed)
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by safas20(f): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dammytrager:
in my opinion I'll say these are d toughest

1.OAU
2.UI
3.Unilorin
4.Unilag
5.Funaab
6.Uniben

let's hear ur views
Oga, where you put Lasu naw?
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by horlahmeelaykan(m): 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
alexis007:
thanks for the advice....now why did you send me an e-mail?...what were you trying to achieve?to secretly beg me for friendship after you must have beefed me openly?....Swerve jaree...I detest a hypocrite...
Guy,i posted dat one b4 i saw ur posts,i didnt ave tym 2 rectify dat,xo i tot an email wud b proper 2 tell u hw stupid u are.U such a stupid nigga,nd ur pride will lead 2 ur destruction.I dnt really post much on ere,bt i detest such hypocrites dat ar dying 4 attention,hence insulting anyone dat comes ur way.People like u draw Nigeria backward.I know lot of peepz in unn dat wer admitted easily,bt juz bcus of ur stupidness nd sluggishness,u wer given a course dat makes absolutely no relevance 2 ur life.Grow up nigga,dnt transfer ur aggression 2 wise beings on NL.Quote me if u lyk,bt i dnt exchange words with nuisance lyk u.

#ambitionless_e-goat...

3 Likes

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Ayoolajumoke(f): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2014
Funaab can be really tough, lol. proudly Funaabite!
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by hausadreturn(m): 2:00am On Nov 04, 2014
missyhorlah:
which is
ok, lets just say i agree with u
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by hausadreturn(m): 2:03am On Nov 04, 2014
alexis007:
word,bro,Word!....(turns away and keep smoking his wrap of weed)
are u studying law in unn?
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
hausadreturn:
are u studying law in unn?
not yet...i'm a fresher anyway and i'm still lingering in my city
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
horlahmeelaykan:
Guy,i posted dat one b4 i saw ur posts,i didnt ave tym 2 rectify dat,xo i tot an email wud b proper 2 tell u hw stupid u are.U such a stupid nigga,nd ur pride will lead 2 ur destruction.I dnt really post much on ere,bt i detest such hypocrites dat ar dying 4 attention,hence insulting anyone dat comes ur way.People like u draw Nigeria backward.I know lot of peepz in unn dat wer admitted easily,bt juz bcus of ur stupidness nd sluggishness,u wer given a course dat makes absolutely no relevance 2 ur life.Grow up nigga,dnt transfer ur aggression 2 wise beings on NL.Quote me if u lyk,bt i dnt exchange words with nuisance lyk u.

#ambitionless_e-goat...
this Nl eh....i'm fighting for my rights so as not to get intimidated by any1 and someone is saying i'm proud....is this sh*t the same in content with what you sent me 2ru e-mail?Thank God i didn't bother to check my inbox and read it......#ignoring the haters littered across my path and living my life to the fullest....I'm so in love with myself!
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by horlahmeelaykan(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
alexis007:
this Nl eh....i'm fighting for my rights so as not to get intimidated by any1 and someone is saying i'm proud....is this sh*t the same in content with what you sent me 2ru e-mail?Thank God i didn't bother to check my inbox and read it......#ignoring the haters littered across my path and living my life to the fullest....I'm so in love with myself!
Live ur life o...we cnt even meet face2face,xo dat doz nt concern me.No wonda ur parents disregard ur words.
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
horlahmeelaykan:
Live ur life o...we cnt even meet face2face,xo dat doz nt concern me.No wonda ur parents disregard ur words.
my parents disregard my words?how did you know?u asked google?...I have never been more confused in my entire life b4....what is this fellow saying? shocked
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by hausadreturn(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
alexis007:
not yet...i'm a fresher anyway and i'm still lingering in my city
ok....fresher in unn? Are u also in Nsk?
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by horlahmeelaykan(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
alexis007:
my parents disregard my words?how did you know?u asked google?...I have never been more confused in my entire life b4....what is this fellow saying? shocked
mtcheew.aint gat ur tym jare
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by faboulous(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Why is it that school entering is as difficult as making money in dis country?
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Popdy(f): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
chaloner:
this is purely the universities dat can never hav a merit list .....everytin is of money , who knw who and state of origin nd we re here celebrating rubbish..... Nigerians , we are our own problem , the earlier we solve who we are the better for all of us . Thank u , love u all . Happy sunday christians and happy friday Muslims
Dat isn't true cos I got admitted into one of those institutions on merit without knowing anyone or payin any amount for runs and I'm not from d school's state.
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Popdy(f): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
grin. grin
BabaTony:
What are you guys talking about sef?the most difficult school to ENTER is MADONNA UNIVERSITY. If you don't go there on visiting days and you don't have anyone in particular you are going to me just forget it.YOU CAN'T ENTER.
grin
BabaTony:
What are you guys talking about sef?the most difficult school to ENTER is MADONNA UNIVERSITY. If you don't go there on visiting days and you don't have anyone in particular you are going to me just forget it.YOU CAN'T ENTER.
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by chaloner(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
Popdy:
Dat isn't true cos I got admitted into one of those institutions on merit without knowing anyone or payin any amount for runs and I'm not from d school's state.
ok fine tell us the sch pls
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
hausadreturn:
ok....fresher in unn? Are u also in Nsk?
nope....what abt you?which school are you in?
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Etech007(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
ABU is the toughest uni to enter.because about 40% did remedials and about 59% do jamb more than once and only 1% get direct entery in one seating.
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by hausadreturn(m): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Etech007:
ABU is the toughest uni to enter.because about 40% did remedials and about 59% do jamb more than once and only 1% get direct entery in one seating.
it has to do with reading. And they arent reading intoto
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Trinxzy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
safas20:
Oga, where you put Lasu naw?
lol...even some secondary schools hard pass lasu to get admission
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Popdy(f): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2014
chaloner:
ok fine tell us the sch pls
FUNAAB

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This / How To Write An Industrial Training/siwes Application Letter / List Of Part Time Courses (yabatech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.