Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria (84385 Views)

Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Calculux95: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Richiy:

1) Insults are never a way of humour. Sarcasm, probably, but never direct insults.

2) Am very certain that you are not as tall as I am for your eyes to "bore" into mine.

3) You may have an acidic tongue but I assure you I am quite immune to that. If I have something to say, I point it out and if I don't, I walk away. No hard feelings.

4) Am very sorry about your loss of admission into the faculty of Law. Did you shop, if yes, then you shouldn't have. If no, you didn't make the cut off mark.

5) We can actually physically try out a real life bout. When are you reaching school?

6) You can start by getting and maintaining a high GP as well as contacts so you can change courses by the end of the session.

7) Am not some scared little girl that backs off easily from a convincing argument.

Hmmm feisty... I Like cheesy
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
Richiy:

1) Insults are never a way of humour. Sarcasm, probably, but never direct insults.

2) Am very certain that you are not as tall as I am for your eyes to "bore" into mine.

3) You may have an acidic tongue but I assure you I am quite immune to that. If I have something to say, I point it out and if I don't, I walk away. No hard feelings.

4) Am very sorry about your loss of admission into the faculty of Law. Did you shop, if yes, then you shouldn't have. If no, you didn't make the cut off mark.

5) We can actually physically try out a real life bout. When are you reaching school?

6) You can start by getting and maintaining a high GP as well as contacts so you can change courses by the end of the session.

7) Am not some scared little girl that backs off easily from a convincing argument.
are you in UNN currently?...I might show up any of these days as school is about resuming and we freshers need to start earlier than sophomores and older students so as to get over with our clearance and also get shown around....Moreso,i shopped and got CSS [I had to resort 2 a 'plan b' when the primary list was released and my name wasn't among those successful law wannabees.donkey course CSS is,if you ask me.anyway,anything is better than nothing]......and my 9-feet-4-inches queen,female version of lebron James [i really hope you'd make me look lyk a dwarf beside you or i'd bore down mercilessly into you like a vampire].....you won't just show me around nah[winks].....make sure to clean your pu$$Ey with methylated spirit....afterall,a shag as a memorial for our 1st time of meeting 2geda in real life is not a bad idea...Farewell...till we meet in the den

2 Likes

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
irynterri:

my younger sis who sat for med/surg unn had 246 in jamb and an aggregate of 278 in all,wen she wnt fr unn pume she saw pple whu made up to 272 in jamb,a frnd of hers made 262 in jamb alone and 276 aggregate after clbrting dat dey had made it they did nt make merit list nd bought supp. form of #10,000 for biochem. still they were nt given admsn nd only 11 pple were gvn biochem.,My dear unn is a terrible skul dey barely gv admsn to dose whu deserve it ur 600k is al u nid,dey are rily living up to their name university of nigeria nd i am sure ma sis nd her frnd are nt the only affectd ones,dey hv bin changing pple's destines since time immemorial after reading hard for jamb u will be gvn combind biological sciences its painful nd u wunt undrstand till it happns to u or sm1 close to u

richiy,did you read this story? [drags her by the ear to a seat close by] oya read it now and post a response...
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by JayEye(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
alexis007:
y not?wetin man go do?...though a lecturer told me that i could make a successful change of course to LAW if i got 3 G.p after my 1st year
Alright, go ahead and pursue your dream.
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by KingsleyJay(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
alexis007:
make sure to clean your pu$$Ey with methylated spirit....afterall,a shag as a memorial for our 1st time of meeting 2geda in real life is not a bad idea...Farewell...till we meet in the den

geez.......
this dude is vexing embarassed

thats no way to talk to your queen undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
KingsleyJay:

geez.......
this dude is vexing embarassed

thats no way to talk to your queen undecided
stay clear,this third-party rat...i'm planning my honeymoon with my NL crush...and for what it's worth...What i say to her is none of your biz,nose-poker

1 Like

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by AMDEX5(m): 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hmm, seem me and EVATHYST sailed in d same both. Pertaining 2 dis thread, some have tribalised it. Let nw base it on 3 geopolitical zone(4 d purpose of dis thread), d most sought universities are dat of d West and u all know d reason y without being sentimental, though I did not mean is d criteria 4 most difficult university. Nw, if u want 2 choose d most difficult, u shud ask urself of how many of them have u choosen in d process of seeking admission and hw many of them have u bin 2 and assessed by urself. 4 me, OAU will still b in dat list going wit dis criteria and some odas and dat ur sch has d highest no of jamb is not a criteria because most jamb candidates run away 4rm d tough one except dose u believe in themselves . But what I strongly believe in is dat YOU GOT WHAT U WORK FOR...
PEACE
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Trinxzy:
abu..its nt difficult to enter ooooo...jst BOMB your way in
its true that to gain admission is easy and there's no bomb here, but just come and see how students are reading you'll think they want to write and exam to go to heaven.
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
is not a joke.. i applied for Nursing... guess what?? they took only 36 out of 5,802 candidates in primary list. so catch the evil and check.
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by odave: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2014
Law is 291 in oau this year...I suffered in that school, I grad. There this May elect/elect (conquistadors '13) to enter na yawa, to stay nah wahala. I agree with OP putting OAU on the list joo

3 Likes

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by lawrenceunaa: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2014
Dammytrager:
in my opinion I'll say these are d toughest

1.OAU
2.UI
3.Unilorin
4.Unilag
5.Funaab
6.Uniben

let's hear ur views
it is so cos they believe in IM aka long legs

1 Like

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
odave:
Law is 291 in oau this year...I suffered in that school, I grad. There this May elect/elect (conquistadors '13) to enter na yawa, to stay nah wahala. I agree with OP putting OAU on the list joo
291 as cut-off mark is just your post utme score alone or your jamb added to your post utme and divided by 2?...Lie to me...[you don watch dat film?]*sticks out tongue*
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Dammytrager(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
alexis007:
291 as cut-off mark is just your post utme score alone or your jamb added to your post utme and divided by 2?...Lie to me...[you don watch dat film?]*sticks out tongue*
oga! its true
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by kilokeys(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
CU, Babcock, igbenidion and co.. those r the toughest universities to enter.

who says dishing out half a million or more for admission aint tougher?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Prescott001(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
alexis007:
no UNN?...Why am i even surprised when this is coming from a south-westerner who has not crossed the river Niger bridge b4 let alone entering Igboland?...[in phyno's voice]...JUO ESE...IFE ANA-ALU ADIRO EASY!
I am An easterner....
To me the toughest is
UNILAG
OAU-I am here by God's grace
UI
UNIILORIN
UNIBEN

1 Like

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by chinaldo(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Where UNIZIK na..

3 Likes

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
These are smelling universities which buildings are crumbling gradually. Huh!
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Prescott001(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
alexis007:
its jamb plus post jamb divided by 2
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by chinex276(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
My opinion:
All private universities in nigeria are d hardest.
Reasons, coz its 4 d KIDS OF WEALTHY PARENTS (ndu mpa ha no tu poto poto ni' ime itë ofè).

P.s: was born with no silver spoon, (even bronze spoon self), bt my children will be born with golden spoons... In JESUS NAME (AMEN)

2 Likes

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by butanep(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
Dammytrager:

1.OAU
2.UI
3.Unilorin
4.Unilag
5.Funaab
6.Uniben

let's hear ur views
Op you are not far from the truth... These university are the best in Nigeria and the toughest... You just need to be intelligent to gain admission into these sch... They are also schools that admit based on merit... You brain is needed and not your money....

You re right Op
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by chaloner(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
Dammytrager:

1.OAU
2.UI
3.Unilorin
4.Unilag
5.Funaab
6.Uniben

let's hear ur views
this is purely the universities dat can never hav a merit list .....everytin is of money , who knw who and state of origin nd we re here celebrating rubbish..... Nigerians , we are our own problem , the earlier we solve who we are the better for all of us . Thank u , love u all . Happy sunday christians and happy friday Muslims

1 Like

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Akpama47(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
[b][/b]
hausadreturn:
lol....that was his opinion i guess
guy the person said from his own point of view I dnt knw y you igbo guys are always like this say what u think nd not trying to bring tribal sentiments into it.
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by seunwen2(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
FUNAAB is not hard to enter
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Larow(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
alexis007:
so you are one of those who believe that there is an outrageous level of mass failure in external examinations b'cause students no longer read and are not serious with their studies?...Wrong school of thought!....that said,have you got to know what this same set of 'dullards' scored in their post utme?....Lemme drop an inkling...most people scored 300 and above as though the exams were prepared in their father's house....so Miss everyone-is-a-dullard-except-me,can you explain the discrepancy in performance in both exams?....4get it sister....Only Dibu and his cohorts know why just 47 people made 250 and above 2ru Jamb ppt mode
you know UNN admits based on your average score in both jamb and screening. If you like, make 400/400 in your screening, if your jamb score is poor, your average will still be low! Who then are you to blame for this? Its yourself. The school is transparent enough
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Dammyjohn(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
Can somebody tell me why it is difficult to be admitted into those schools?

1 Like

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by boluwatife66(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
Where is ABU for god,s sake?
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by charleff512(m): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
omicron:
The toughest universities are not necessarily the best.

Most of them are tough because most candidates apply to study there becos they pay far cheaper tuition fees, since they are mainly federal schools subsidised considerably by Fed Govt.

Many of them also come with prestige and glory that u may not get elsewhr in Nigeria. For eg, if i studied at University of Nigeria, dat alone would make me seem better than one who came from one State university of Science, or one Awolowo Ojukwu Balewa University.

So no need to fight over this, or take glory in these superflous comparisons.

It's simple logic, federal unis esp the 1st and 2nd genration schools are harder to get admission into. UNN, UNILAG, UNIBEN, ABU, ILORIN, OAU, UI etc

You talk brain!
The OP didn't tell us what criteria his opinion was based on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Arsenate(m): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
lool..
a list most probably drafted by a southwesterner. those guys are totally ignorant and oblivious of happenings in other parts of the country. this is no insult folks. I'm currently living in Lagos. I know what I'm saying

2 Likes

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lero15:
things are changing gradually in my alma mata grin
unilorin is purely on merit. didn't know anyone, I'm a Xtian and from the state of osun. I did study Med there and really u don't have to be the best bf you're admitted..just do ur best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Capableben(m): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
She's BEAUTIFUL
She's AWESOME
she's SOCIABLE
She's BRILLIANT
She's CARING
She's APPEALING. .
She's ELEGANT.
She's Nabsprada....
She deSErves that crown
vote Nabsprada as the beauty queen of
Nairaland..

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Norajones(f): 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
after una equarell and efight finish about which uni tought or no tough una go still graduate from dose tough schls cum wait,struggle to get job,,den una go realize say schl toughness no matter,,na wetin u carry for head n sometimes ur hand na im matter...and BTW i represent ABSU,,,my schl tough ooo,,to enter,,to stay n to commot....infact ABSU dey tough and rough..

1 Like

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by nizbabe(f): 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
Federal Poly Nekede, hell of a school

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) / The B Of Unilorin List / I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.