Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,798 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

List Of Part Time Courses (yabatech) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Part Time Courses (yabatech) (84513 Views)

Yabatech Part Time Courses / Full Time Courses One Can Offer In UNILAG Without Mathematics / LASU Part-time Courses Scrapped By Lagos State Government: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Part Time Courses (yabatech) by oladapps: 7:57am On Dec 20, 2014
I saw a site online with a list of part time courses Yabatech offered, that list was far from complete, please anybody writing something important as this should take more time to research because an incorrect or incomplete list could mar someone negatively. Imagine a part time aspirant of yabatech searching online and finds an incomplete list, He/She may think his/her course is not available for Yabatech part time program then give up seeking admission in yabatech or look for another school that has the course.

So I took my time to compile this list of both Yabatech OND and HND part time courses, as at of september 23, 2018, this list is complete. Some courses maybe added in the future just like Mass communication was added last year. Here goes the list;

Are you interested in getting the YABATECH Part time form? Call or WhatsApp me on 08032793517

Yabatech OND part time courses

Accountancy
Banking and finance
Building technology
Business administration
Civil engineering
Computer engineering
Computer science
Electrical engineering
Estate management
Food technology
General art
Hospitality management
Industrial design -Fashion
Industrial maintenance engineering
Mass communication
Mechanical engineering
Metallurgical engineering
Office technology management
Printing technology
Quantity survey
Science laboratory technology
Statistics

That’s all for OND, Now for HND, the list continues

Are you interested in getting the YABATECH Part time form? Call or WhatsApp me on 08032793517

Yabatech HND Part time Courses

Accounting
Biochemistry
Building technology
Business administration
Chemistry
Civil engineering
Computer science
Electrical engineering
Environmental biology
Food technology
Graphic design
Industrial maintenance
Marketing
Mechanical engineering
Microbiology
Office technology
Physics with electronics
Statistics

This is the complete list, a total of 22 courses for OND (part time) and 18 courses for HND (part time). We will update this list anytime a new course is made available for the part time program.

Don’t go yet, there are some facts you need to know about the part time program.

Yabatech part time program is approximately 3 years, full time is two years. This is because the courses are reduced to suit the part time program, a full timer may offer 14 courses in ND1 while a part timer in the same department and level may offer 9. So the third year is to finish remaining courses and final year project. Also for a part timer to graduate in the third year, he/she must not have any carry over course still pending after the third year, if so, the said student is to pay another school fee and repeat and pass that course before the institution awards a certificate.

Lecture period for most of the courses are Monday to Friday, 5pm-9pm. Some Administrative courses like Accounting and Business administration is only on saturdays and sunday 8am-4pm, this is so because most of the part time students offering this courses are already working in banks, bankers work from 8am till night on week days, so their only free time is on weekends while part time students of other departments work from monday to friday but close work around 4pm, so they can be able to meet the 5pm deadline for lecture.

The part time program does not require jamb or post jamb, all you need is to have at least credits in the five required SSCE subject combinations, Mathematics and English is compulsory. Two sittings is allowed I.e combining weac and neco or gce is allowed. If the required SSCE subject combination result is satisfactory then admission is guaranteed, if contrary, no admission.

Hostel accommodation is not given to part timers, this is so because it is believed that part time students are workers who need to go home and prepare for another days job. Though some part time students who are not working and come from far places prefer to sleep in the class, the school management is against it. The school used to allow this until the new rector changed some policies, To comply with the school authorities, its advisable to get an apartment outside the school premises, apartments outside range from 150,000 naira (two years payment plus agreement and agent fee), if the money is much for an individual, 2-3 students can contribute the money, pay and live together.

Examination for part time students is now done from Mondays and Saturdays within the hours of 9am-6pm. Some courses are 3 hours while some are 2 hours. A maximum of two courses are done per day. The exams last for two weeks.

School fees for part timers ranges from 70,000 naira to 75,000, the amount depends on the department, computer science students of the 2018/2019 session paid 75,000 naira. Payments can be made twice.

After buying the form which is normally 19,000 naira for one sitting and 21,000 Naira for two sittings, you will pay acceptance fee of 25,000 (excluding bank charges), screening fee of 4,000 then school fees, the school fee is per section/year.

Note: all payments are made online, if you have a credit card that makes online payment then you can make all the payments by yourself. If you don’t have a card that makes online payment or you don’t really know how to use computers and internet, you can meet people who render this service in school, they will charge around 1500 naira to 2000 naira for every payment as service charge.

Yabatech part time certificate is exactly the same with a full timers certificate. The school does not indicate on the certificate whether you are a part timer, so there is no discrimination.

Wow this is pretty lengthy, this is one of my longest post on this blog. If you have any further questions, use the comment box below to ask your question.

If you need help with the part time form registration or any type of online payment, contact me on 08032793517, you can also use this phone number to add me on whatsapp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Part Time Courses (yabatech) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 25, 2015
Some courses have been added this year, see the complete list here https://lagschools.com/yabatech-part-time-form/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Part Time Courses (yabatech) by oladapps: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
that is true bro, thanks for the update
Re: List Of Part Time Courses (yabatech) by Hammed4real(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2015
Thank u so much thata why people like u are supposed to be here always thanks.
Re: List Of Part Time Courses (yabatech) by mrburnout419(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Is the list not out yet?
Re: List Of Part Time Courses (yabatech) by cool4john(m): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
u said bankers close late at night what abt technicians and factory workers who closes at 7pm? and they also wanted to complete their career choice at yabatech
Re: List Of Part Time Courses (yabatech) by digitizemybooks: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hello everyone. For whatever course you get admitted to study in Yabatech, or for current students, please be informed that there is a new virtual textbookshop/ library in Nigeria. Here you can request for whatever textbooks you need for research/ study and have access to them through your email box without buying them yourself. You are welcome to join the thread at 'digitizemybooks' right here on Nairaland. Send your inquiries to digitizedtextbooks@gmail.com or whatsapp/call 08135002820. Thanks for your time.
Re: List Of Part Time Courses (yabatech) by dpfaces(m): 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
DPFaces is a platform for all Nigerian Students, to make friends, share ideas, dreams and have fun.

check it out it's great features....

REGISTER TODAY!!!
Re: List Of Part Time Courses (yabatech) by GENERALPF: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
oladapps:
I saw a site online with a list of part time courses Yabatech offered, that list was far from complete, please anybody writing something important as this should take more time to research because an incorrect or incomplete list could mar someone negatively. Imagine a part time aspirant of yabatech searching online and finds an incomplete list, He/She may think his/her course is not available for Yabatech part time program then give up seeking admission in yabatech or look for another school that has the course.

So I took my time to compile this list of both Yabatech OND and HND part time courses, as at of september 23, 2014, this list is complete. Some courses maybe added in the future just like Mass communication was added last year. Here goes the list;

Yabatech OND part time courses
Accountancy
Banking and finance
Building technology
Business administration
Civil engineering
Computer engineering
Computer science
Electrical engineering
Estate management
Food technology
General art
Hospitality management
Industrial design -Fashion
Industrial maintenance engineering
Mass communication
Mechanical engineering
Metallurgical engineering
Office technology management
Printing technology
Quantity survey
Science laboratory technology
Statistics

That’s all for OND, Now for HND, the list continues

Yabatech HND part time courses
Accounting
Biochemistry
Building technology
Business administration
Chemistry
Civil engineering
Computer science
Electrical engineering
Environmental biology
Food technology
Graphic design
Industrial maintenance
Marketing
Mechanical engineering
Microbiology
Office technology
Physics with electronics
Statistics

This is the complete list, a total of 22 courses for OND (part time) and 18 courses for HND (part time). We will update this list anytime a new course is made available for the part time program.

Don’t go yet, there are some facts you need to know about the part time program.

Yabatech part time program is approximately 3 years, full time is two years. This is because the courses are reduced to suit the part time program, a full timer may offer 14 courses in ND1 while a part timer in the same department and level may offer 9. So the third year is to finish remaining courses and final year project. Also for a part timer to graduate in the third year, he/she must not have any carry over course still pending after the third year, if so, the said student is to pay another school fee and repeat and pass that course before the institution awards a certificate.

Lecture period for most of the courses are Monday to Friday, 5pm-9pm. Some Administrative courses like Accounting and Business administration is only on saturdays and sunday 8am-4pm, this is so because most of the part time students offering this courses are already working in banks, bankers work from 8am till night on week days, so their only free time is on weekends while part time students of other departments work from monday to friday but close work around 4pm, so they can be able to meet the 5pm deadline for lecture.

The part time program does not require jamb or post jamb, all you need is to have at least credits in the five required SSCE subject combinations, Mathematics and English is compulsory. Two sittings is allowed I.e combining weac and neco or gce is allowed. If the required SSCE subject combination result is satisfactory then admission is guaranteed, if contrary, no admission.

Hostel accommodation is not given to part timers, this is so because it is believed that part time students are workers who need to go home and prepare for another days job. Though some part time students who are not working and come from far places prefer to sleep in the class, the school management is against it but they allow it. To comply with the school authorities, its advisable to get an apartment outside the school premises, apartments outside range from 150,000 naira (two years payment plus agreement and agent fee), if the money is much for an individual, 2-3 students can contribute the money, pay and live together.

Examination for part time students is done only on saturdays and sunday within the hours of 9am-6pm. Some courses are 3 hours while some are 2 hours. A maximum of two courses are done per day. This is a bonus to non working part time students as this would allow them read from monday to friday.

School fees for part timers ranges from 60,000 naira to 75,000, the amount depends on the department, computer science students of the 2013/2014 session paid 60,000 naira. After buying the form which is normally 10,700 naira, you will pay acceptance fee of 10,500 then school fees, the school fee is per section/year.
Note: all payments are made online, if you have a credit card that makes online payment then you can make all the payments by yourself. If you don’t have a card that makes online payment or you don’t really know how to use computers and internet, you can meet people who render this service in school, they will charge around 1500 naira to 2000 naira for every payment as service charge.

Yabatech part time certificate is exactly the same with a full timers certificate. The school does not indicate on the certificate whether you are a part timer, so there is no discrimination.

Wow this is pretty lengthy, this is one of my longest post on this blog. If you have any further questions, use the comment box below to ask your question.
If you need help with the part time form registration or any type of online payment, contact me on 08163954947or BBM at 33001B40, you can also use my phone number to add me on what’s ap.

Was this post informative? Guess it was, Share it with your friends to appreciate my efforts.

Thanks a lot , its very informative ,its as though we are together talking here while I am all alone in my room here in Port Harcourt.�
Re: List Of Part Time Courses (yabatech) by velmajdennis: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
Students can combine work and study. Our universal rating system will help you choose the right site https://essayreviewexpert.com/blog/freelance-writer-vs-writing-service/ for writing papers. Studts can write essays and other text work thanks to our sites.

(1) (Reply)

I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This / Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens / List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.