Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

10 Signs You’re Dating A Woman, Not A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You’re Dating A Woman, Not A Girl (4293 Views)

Signs You're With A Woman; Not A Girl / 10 Signs You’re Dating A Woman, Not A Girl / Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 10 Signs You’re Dating A Woman, Not A Girl by 100Cents: 10:32am On Nov 01, 2014
major466:
That Jealousy description is not correct. No woman single or married will tolerate their men keeping female friends.

How come the ladies are free to have male friends but the men are not permitted to look at another woman ?

You mean the same girls who answer 10 calls per day from different male callers ?

Imagine a Lady I am sitting with asking me not to look at any lady when I am seated with her... So when a lady passes, I should close my eyes..

Yet nah the same girl go open mouth say, " See fine boys "..

They lack a balanced sense of orientation..

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! / I Prefer Older Women / Bleep Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs[must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.