Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election (36624 Views)

Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda / Mass Evacuation Of Igbos In Maidugri! Guo Offers 20 Buses To Stranded Passagers / 1600 Buses To Be Deployed Nation Wide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by nijanigga: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
karlmax2:
which $20 billion oh sorry u mean 14billion oh sorry do u mean 10billion which one are u talking about? Let me educate u fool ur fellow member in arewa people's congress was the chairman of the committee That investigated your phantom $20 billion that simpletons like u still hold on to.if u can read here is the answer to your question.

Sanusi lied about $49.8bn missing money – Senate committee

http://www.punchng.com/news/sanusi-lied-about-49-8bn-missing-money

Missing $20bn: Makarfi panel clears NNPC

http://www.peoplesdailyng.com/missing-20bn-makarfi-panel-clears-nnpc/

If u can read those links would tell u what happened to ur phantom 20billion dollars

dimwit,write good English. Answer this question, did Ngozi confirmed that there are missing funds in NNPC's account?
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by eleko1: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
It is part of the money he budget for TANOIDS propaganda they use to purchasethe buses.Is INnoson Father Xmas?Something is amiss.Let see if they won't expose themselves when Jona handover power to GMB come MAY 2015
greall1:
Who know if na GEJ bought the buses and use his name to cover up.

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by naijatruth: 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
GEJ till someone with better ideology and performance emanate not APC that lack ideology and courtesy. #OnlyToAbuseFG. #BunchOfPoliticalRascalsOnRampage

2 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by ikeduru2002: 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
So good , GEJ carry on
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by kenex4ever(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Code213:
And when GEJ loses? undecided

Someone should plz tell Oga Innocent to support Jonathan privately or in his personal capacity, and not put his business in the line of politics!!! No sensible businessman does that...! Smh
He won't lose. Dangote n orji uzo kalu(b4 he became gov.) both donated towards OBJ's campaign.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
irunobo2:
I need a cool guy who has a big and long diick to be my 2nd boyfriend. I love sex and one man can't please me. If you are capable you know what to do smiley
Madam, you're in the wrong thread
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Elan83(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
irunobo2:
I need a cool guy who has a big and long diick to be my 2nd boyfriend. I love sex and one man can't please me. If you are capable you know what to do smiley
Go & hire a horse u swine, if dey dn't ban u i'll ban myslf, or beta stil buy iron 25 use it 2 mess urslf Bingo!
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Neatboy(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
dlox147:
http://aitonline.tv/post-motor_company_donates_21_vehicles_to_goodluck_support_group

Red Eyes!!! No wonder APC can even kill to get to power, cause when you're closer to power then you're closer to the benefits of power. We're still waiting to hear from Dangote. His own donation might be from the back door cause the amount alone can give some opposition members heart attack .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by morbid: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
irunobo2:
Sexuality section will give you a rapturous welcome.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Elan83(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
CEO innoson,Inocent Chukwuma payin graduates #12,000 & 15,000 naira, is donatin 2d federal Govt, useless ritualist. Bloody illitrate!
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by synergycom19: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
[quote author=Gboliwe post=27614340]

This your quote made me smile cheesy

GEJ receives donation freely
GMB borrow to buy form.
The difference is
That's because Gej is in Power,every donations is an investment
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Neatboy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
Amack:
Many of his kins men are suffering.

That's how alot of Northerners and Westerners are suffering.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by festico: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
cool team gej till 2025 ......................any body who fell otherwise shld try sambisa.

But wait oooo oga innoson this na bussiness sucide ooo incase of next time bcus 2015 is sure for gej

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by tomakint: 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Amack:
Many of his kins men are suffering.
Really? ......and how many of your kinsmen are 'enjoying' undecided

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Iceking1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
50calibre:

Guys please take a look at this guy, a potential boko haram recruit.. click on his profile and see for yourself.

This is a young boy who should concern himself with making something useful of his life, instead he's immersed himself into a world of religious bigotry & intolerance.

This young man here is quintessential example of the average Nigerian youth of today,.... Lacking in ambition & common sense but rich in stup*idity.

I feel sorry for this boy, his future doesn't look promising.

u see ur bent life?
U see d main reason y ur pa disown u?
Ur pa with he round head, wen no go skul
ur ma sabi read?
With ur wowo face *Oloshi*
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by tartar9(m): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Iceking1:
Wen i read sum comments on other threads here, mostly 4rm d Christain folks here, tears will jst started dripping 4rm my eyes.

Thurkey has 98% Christain and 2%Muslim for 1,866 years, but today Turked is 99% Muslims and 1% Christain

i wept for all Christain here, bcus u are all playing with fire, u dnt knw wat is cumin ur way

Christainity is a jst 100+ old in Nigeria

Sharia was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 11 times

Muslim was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution same 11times

Mosque was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 8Times

Allah and Mohammed was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 6times each

Christain was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Church was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Jesus Christ was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Now tell me, u see y sum muslim elders call boko haram freedom fighters, yes i totally agreed with dem dey are freedom fighters, and dey are fighting 4 deir rights bcus sharia was mentioned in the Nigerian constitution & dey want sharia
and how will this stop Allah's(SA) plan for Nigeria.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Akpan107(m): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
Trut:
GEJ till 2019...
i'm always happy to hear that.
We wont allow Buhari or Kwankwaso to go anywhere near Aso Rock. They will only be there by a strick invitation Mr.Ebele.
God bless you my brother.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Owodiong(m): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gej til 2019.....
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by leo1234(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
stebell:
Great men receives donation freely.
Desperate men borrow money to get stuff.

GEJ carry go.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by IamK2I(m): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
stebell:

GEJ carry go.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by IamK2I(m): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
stebell:

GEJ carry go.
Good Shot!
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by adonis89(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Franzeez:

Christains Alert!!!! This is what APC is all about....
. Yah APC is d muslim brotherhood naija version
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by 100Cents: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
Jonathan till 2019...
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Maximus17(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
bjims:

how many times have you heard dangote donating bags of cement? He never puts his biz in the frontline. Thats is why he has been able to wax strong irrespective of who ever is in power. When you say the hausa man is strategically superior this is the reason why
if a pen cost of manufacturing is #10 each and the manufacturer decides to donate 2 pen, is it not the equivalent to donating #20. Dangote has donated in many capacities not excluding NGOs
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by 100Cents: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
stebell:

GEJ carry go.

You mean the man who borrowed N24m to buy President aspirants form ?

He will lose again..
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Code213: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
kenex4ever:
He won't lose. Dangote n orji uzo kalu(b4 he became gov.) both donated towards OBJ's campaign.

It wasn't Slok Group that made d donation, but Orji Uzor Kalu. And we only got wind of it when OBJ n Kalu fell apart

Dangote has always hobnobed with sitting presidents. Everybody knows that, but it is always done codedly. The open donation Dangote made 2 OBJ was for the Presidential Library!!
Dangote Group as a company has NEVER openly sponsored any political aspirant.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by 100Cents: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
datguru:
If there's any one to make Nigeria better, its not buhari or any of those fraudsters under the umbrella of APC

so i strongly agree with this guy and i quote

One thing about APC is that they are fielding illiterates as aspirants..

People who do not have a track record of taking intelligent decisions..

If not for GEJ's auto policy, where will companies like Innoson, Anamco and Peugeot be today ? Moribund and gone for ever. Where was Nigerian railway before GEJ came to power ? Moribund and gone for ever. When they keep preaching about electricity and power, please ask them which of these sectors did their brother OBJ succeed on reviving..

The same shameless old man is the one campaigning against the reelection of GEJ..

He brought GSM to Nigeria as if there was any country in the world who didn't get GSM in 2001..
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Koko88(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
Election time, donation time!
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
Iceking1:
Wen i read sum comments on other threads here, mostly 4rm d Christain folks here, tears will jst started dripping 4rm my eyes.

Thurkey has 98% Christain and 2%Muslim for 1,866 years, but today Turked is 99% Muslims and 1% Christain

i wept for all Christain here, bcus u are all playing with fire, u dnt knw wat is cumin ur way

Now tell me, u see y sum muslim elders call boko haram freedom fighters, yes i totally agreed with dem dey are freedom fighters, and dey are fighting 4 deir rights bcus sharia was mentioned in the Nigerian constitution & dey want sharia

Prophet of doom, you remind me of my uncle always advicing about hausa muslims and JIHAD, every thing is not a conspiracy.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by styvhin(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Iceking1:

Ur foolishness is like the Atlantic ocean..and I'm so sorry 4 u....smh
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by kenex4ever(m): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
Code213:

It wasn't Slok Group that made d donation, but Orji Uzor Kalu. And we only got wind of it when OBJ n Kalu fell apart

Dangote has always hobnobed with sitting presidents. Everybody knows that, but it is always done codedly. The open donation Dangote made 2 OBJ was for the Presidential Library!!
Dangote Group as a company has NEVER openly sponsored any political aspirant.
it was innoson dat made d donation and not d company, even though the cars r frm his company. Do u think buhari or atiku will support innoson motors even if he didn't donate 4 mr president? Guy we r in a very tribal con3, have u 4goten how other presidents treated innoson n Ibeto? A bird at hand is worth 1000 in d bush. Business is all about risk, if u can't take risk then 4gerrit.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Akpan107(m): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
MecTessy:
GEJ it is well with you
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State / Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister / Why We Won’t Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition, By OPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.