Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election (36622 Views)

Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda / Mass Evacuation Of Igbos In Maidugri! Guo Offers 20 Buses To Stranded Passagers / 1600 Buses To Be Deployed Nation Wide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Mogidi: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
Wise decision, Innoson is publicly saying what many in the business community secretly opine.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
The hand that feeds you shouldn't be bitten... Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Herchopheslim: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] ;DThat's what we call POLIBUSINESS=POLITRICKS...GEJ abeg go on
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Olaolufred(m): 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
[size=14pt] SOME OF THE BUSES PROMISED UNDER UNSURE-P.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Jollymich(m): 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
He will win without his donation but with it, its a little drop of water in a big ocean. his gift is welcome it will uplift and grease the wheel of govt a little. well Gej is for real till 2019. grin

7 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Franzeez(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Iceking1:
Wen i read sum comments on other threads here, mostly 4rm d Christain folks here, tears will jst started dripping 4rm my eyes.

Thurkey has 98% Christain and 2%Muslim for 1,866 years, but today Turked is 99% Muslims and 1% Christain

i wept for all Christain here, bcus u are all playing with fire, u dnt knw wat is cumin ur way

Christainity is a jst 100+ old in Nigeria

Sharia was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 11 times

Muslim was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution same 11times

Mosque was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 8Times

Allah and Mohammed was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 6times each

Christain was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Church was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Jesus Christ was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Now tell me, u see y sum muslim elders call boko haram freedom fighters, yes i totally agreed with dem dey are freedom fighters, and dey are fighting 4 deir rights bcus sharia was mentioned in the Nigerian constitution & dey want sharia

Christains Alert!!!! This is what APC is all about....

8 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by macanu(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nigerian government please make this car brand offical to all government use both federal and state, it is our own lets promote it just like TATA to india.lets appreciate what is made in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Classless.

I won't be surprised if this man harbors ethnic sentiments too.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Balkan(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Life is full of gambling.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by otswag(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Y him no go donate? When jona don butter him bread
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Descartes: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
kunlej2:
he can only receive such gift if he is a director of the company or his proxy.
a man of integrity will not receive a gift he did not ask for.
Can you prove the bolded?
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Goddex: 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
The APShit are bringing Buhari, an expired baggage . . . hahahahaha

7 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by kendrick93(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
nice.. everytin is fallen in place for jona... #teambringbackjona#
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by PointB: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
chukwudi44:

who wants to be associated with a perenial election loser

Certainly not me!

GEJ till 2019!

9 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Copee: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
You too get sense. He be like say na my school you go grin grin
Code213:
And when GEJ loses? undecided

Someone should plz tell Oga Innocent to support Jonathan privately or in his personal capacity, and not put his business in the line of politics!!! No sensible businessman does that...! Smh
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by jonuel1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
Amack:
Many of his kins men are suffering.

Is Buhari, other aspirant and their supporters and kins men not suffering?

Stop reasoning through your anus. No insult intended!

6 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by kendrick93(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Goddex:
The APShit are bringing Buhari, an expired baggage . . . hahahahaha
yeah.. i feel ashamed for buhari.. he will once again lose yet another election.buhari can never win any election in dis country...
him & his boko haram boys will be put to shame once again

8 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Code213: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
alabiyemmy:

And to think you are more sensible than him?
undecided Impostor
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Emmanueledu(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
Many people may see this act of innoson as foolishness! Let me educate you guys that Igbo men are so successful is because they take risk. What he did is advert,don't forget that this cars will be driven all over the country!
Good job Chief innocent Chukwuma!
GEJ till 2019!haters hug transformer....

8 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by cheruv: 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
Emmanueledu:
Many people may see this act of innoson as foolishness! Let me educate you guys that Igbo men are so successful is because they take risk. What he did is advert,don't forget that this cars will be driven all over the country!

好 !! smiley
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by 50calibre(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
Iceking1:
Wen i read sum comments on other threads here, mostly 4rm d Christain folks here, tears will jst started dripping 4rm my eyes.

Thurkey has 98% Christain and 2%Muslim for 1,866 years, but today Turked is 99% Muslims and 1% Christain

i wept for all Christain here, bcus u are all playing with fire, u dnt knw wat is cumin ur way

Now tell me, u see y sum muslim elders call boko haram freedom fighters, yes i totally agreed with dem dey are freedom fighters, and dey are fighting 4 deir rights bcus sharia was mentioned in the Nigerian constitution & dey want sharia

Guys please take a look at this guy, a potential boko haram recruit.. click on his profile and see for yourself.

This is a young boy who should concern himself with making something useful of his life, instead he's immersed himself into a world of religious bigotry & intolerance.

This young man here is quintessential example of the average Nigerian youth of today,.... Lacking in ambition & common sense but rich in stup*idity.

I feel sorry for this boy, his future doesn't look promising.

12 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by lonelydora: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Code213:
And when GEJ loses? undecided

Someone should plz tell Oga Innocent to support Jonathan privately or in his personal capacity, and not put his business in the line of politics!!! No sensible businessman does that...! Smh
He should learn from Dangote.

2 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by tit(f): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
I hope he will give the APC and other presidential candidates buses too.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Etizz: 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
man wen use goat take set trap is in for an elephant..... lol....innoson knows exactly what they are looking for....
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by enugwunno: 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
datguru:
If there's any one to make Nigeria better, its not buhari or any of those fraudsters under the umbrella of APC

so i strongly agree with this guy and i quote

Apc don't have umbrella what they have is broom and with that they cannot protect anyone but can only scatter things.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Norstrademus(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
Abeg who has a chain?.this retard needs to be chained b4 he does a Suarez on himself..,..
Iceking1:

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Janetozi(f): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Iceking1:

devil's agent,devil ur master is working TO & FRO on earth looking for who to deceive and he assigned social network to u as ur territory right?

U have to try harder in order to win soul to ur master because, christains of nowadays can't be deceived easily.

To hell with u and Allah

A.L.L.A.H= Annoyance, Lamentation, Limitation, Agony, heresy.

Allah is a demon, and people in their right sense can't worship demons.

5 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Omimah: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Franzeez:

Christains Alert!!!! This is what APC is all about....
Shut up! It either you or your type that has written that. If PDP wins, will it put "Jesus Christ" in the Constitution?

2 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Omimah: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
Emmanueledu:
There is no risk being taken, Innocent was paid.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by ideology(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
Immediately I read the topic, it dawned in my spirit that GEJ just won 21States out of 36.

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by igbsam(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
This Jonathan ehn, walahi i dey fear the man.

He is codedly spending his loot/money all in the name of charities and donations.

This man na d baddest niccur ever liveth.

All this charity and donations and this and that wey people dey do to support am, na dis niccur dey do am codedly o

Jonathan, I hail thee.

2 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by bettercreature(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
He obviously bought it,we are not capital MUMU
INNOSON can not afford to give away 21 of this kind buses

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe As Nigeria Celebrated Independence Day In 1960 - Throwback Photos / ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt / FG Grant Received (Picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.