Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers (86220 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2014
kr0ne:

Lips or prick? U no wan talk true
Hian! No comment.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2014
RedBenson:

Is rejecting offers your hobby?
Depends on what the offer is. There are offers I'd jump at.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by ojialo(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2014
grin grin
Olasum:
you choose the lecture hall
grin
Olasum:
you choose the lecture hall
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by fuckerholic(m): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
EroticAngelina:
true, but not all of them. Guys usually have really bad mouth odour becoz they don't brush their teeth well, some don't even brush at all. truth be told, naija guys and girls aren't good in kissing stuff coz we know nothing about it. but few of them are good kissers.

if you wanna kiss, just go meet white guys/girls. they are the best(typing from experience). most Nigerian guys' mouth can smell ehn embarassed
Naija women always trying to claim angels in terms of cleanliness.as a matter of fact we are not surpose to be in the same league with you people.always trying to let us see how clean they are,bathing in the morning,afternoon and night,brushing their teeth always,washing their panties ,bra and undies at one wearing,washing clothes and bathing unnecessarily.you people should know that you have to do that to be accepted by men or...

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
you just have'nt seen a good kisser. go ask my boo about me, he will tell u what a real kisser i am. meanwhile, most guys are worst in kissing. I have kissed a guy who almost kissed out my tongue. I felt pains for days after the kiss. after which I sworn not to go near d guy again.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Sansome(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lizabeth25:
you just have'nt seen a good kisser. go ask my boo about me, he will tell u what a real kisser i am. meanwhile, most guys are worst in kissing. I have kissed a guy who almost kissed out my tongue. I felt pains for days after the kiss. after which I sworn not to go near d guy again.
Dat says it ol. if u r half as gud a kisser as u claim 2 be, u wouldnt ve got ur tngue hurt, cus dia is a way u could've avoided it. Wen u realise d guy is wouldnt let go ov ur tngue, u could ve showd hm anoda way by breakn free ur tngue passionately & exterior-kiss (jst lips) him. Trust me he wouldnt even code y u broke free ur tngue.

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
You just wont understand. most guys believe they know how to kiss and will only want the lady to kiss along. even when the lady change method, they will still want to kiss the way they believe is the best way. I know a guy who has this kinda experience. He complain of a lady who almost kissed put his tongue while kissing. we just should practice how to kiss and its a show to enjoy not a form of punishment.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
MzPreshie:
Depends on what the offer is. There are offers I'd jump at.

So what was wrong with mine? Wasnt that an offer u shld jump at?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Sansome(m): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lizabeth25:
You just wont understand. most guys believe they know how to kiss and will only want the lady to kiss along. even when the lady change method, they will still want to kiss the way they believe is the best way. I know a guy who has this kinda experience. He complain of a lady who almost kissed put his tongue while kissing. we just should practice how to kiss and its a show to enjoy not a form of punishment.

As much as i thnk am an expert... hw do u suggest we practice...?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
RedBenson:

So what was wrong with mine? Wasnt that an offer u shld jump at?
Oh my... Literally jumping right now.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by olowodaran(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
What do you use in rating it? Any girl here that is ready for a test?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
make the suggestion and make sure u are old enough for this practical cus i wouldnt want to be kissing a toddler. lol
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by extremelygolden: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
kendrick93:
I mean no offense to Ma Lovely
Nigerian Girls, but I happen to be one
of those Guys who rate kissing and
fore play on the same level
(and also a must requirement) as the act of SEX itself, thus
u can understand my dismay at
finding out that most of the girls i' ve
come in contact with don't measure upto my standard..
Also i hav spoken to most guys who also complain of dis same issue..

Don't generalize though, cos you haven't tried me. My Ex was the worst kisser the world has ever produced.
I thank God he didn't chop off my lower lips with his teeth. I tried teaching him but he belongs to the ITK group.

I GIVE UP!
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by justplainpaul(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
KizzyyRae:
Da'fuq?? undecided Anyways I'm nt Totally Nigerian lipsrsealed cheesy
. You see life carry o, sotey u dey tatoo watever for ur hand.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by justplainpaul(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
muaa:
I luv kissing, hence the reason I still can't dump my boyfriend, despite the fact that we may not end up as a couple. The other guys I've dated are really bad in that aspect, especially the mouth odour iss... I detest people with bad breath.
. For ur mind now, u get swag because u nak google, come tie mufler for head??

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Wheellz(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Wheellz(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Jonnymaxx86:
Hehehe funny....
I can't really figure out why most girls this days love sucking dicks more than the way they kiss thier BF....
this is seriously becoming alarming o.[color=#770077][/color]

Trutalk.
tot I notice DAT alone. I guess dey want to practice wat dey see.
ma neighbors daughter cldnt help as she was to liv fr skul d nxt day DAT nyt she clld me out. stepd close. Tlkd ma mind away from ha plans. nxt tin she kissed me * me no struggle at all* tot it was ova she grabd ma joystick * I shock* Wt came out of my mouth was "gal calm down".den dia was space a litl. she's 3yrs olda. I CNFUSE DAT nyt. she was a bad kisser I hatd it. bt she lykd it. I HAD TO BRUSH DAT NYT.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by dabossman(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
[size=16pt]So na kiss matter take enter 18 pages so? Na wa o![/size]

Op, you must be a bad-kisser. You keep on saying "by your standards". Who told you your standard is the real deal? Or are you now the S.I Unit of kissing? For all you know "your standard" idea of what a kiss should be like, is what might make it seem like the girls you've been with are bad kissers. If most of them are supposedly bad, then maybe you should turn your spotlight on your own methods and stop feeling like Don Juan.

Choi, see me sef dey analyse kiss matter. I dey go drink kunu abeg. This weather is hot.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Klare(f): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hanasbay:

Stop giving ur self hope say we are bad kisser ...... But mehn the last two girls I kissed...... O boi ye I wan die ...... I wish Mintol was @ hand or some nice to chew together ...... are you not finking what am finking ......

All the same to learn how to kiss just doesn't start one day it takes practice and research to do so .... #amout
yea i agree
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Sansome(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lizabeth25:
make the suggestion and make sure u are old enough for this practical cus i wouldnt want to be kissing a toddler. lol
lol, u'd b surprise wat package dis toddler myt potentially ve 4 u. i c wat u r tryna do here lizzy, tryna nag me in2 getn practical on d subject matter wit u huh? my gal frnd is in twn, & she wouldnt be on d same page wt me if i accpt ur offer. 'so u ve got 2 suggest otherwise.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Klare(f): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ipledge:
Do u fall in the same category with my ex-gf
lols y u wan know? Is meant for my nkem to know grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by ademi87(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Agybabe:
Don't conclude so fast guys. Mine is an exemption.

Op you might have experienced this because maybe your lips ain't sweet or maybe an odour.

But a girl tends to kiss a soft-sweet-tender-succulent lips better than a dark-hard-scaly lips.

Gosh! That turns me off totally. tongue
u wicked oooo....lmfao

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Hanasbay(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lizabeth25:

I wouldn't like to brag about this but that's a guys nature ...... With my few experience in kissing mehn there is this taught that goes through my mind and that is '' Omo make this girl take the leading role while I play the background '' ...... Wow if a girl can just do that to me mehn I go give thanksgiving for ch wali ...... Cause I just wana know ow it feels for the girl to act as the dude while kissing and the dude should act as the girl aka babeeee embarassed
Omo trust me when I say I can go for hours when it comes to kissing
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by onyi25(f): 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
How dat one take concern me.. U nid to stop kissing every lips looking for d best but rather look for dat one person u'll teach to be a good kisser and u will kiss for the rest of ur life. #shikena..
As for me, my first love taught me,although I created my own styles and became better, very good, but dat is for my future husband to find out...am saving it for him.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Wilzeus(m): 12:01am On Nov 04, 2014
Fyi, great kissers don't brag. It's their recepients who tend to have all d bragging rights on their behalf.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by JuicyGee(f): 12:14am On Nov 04, 2014
I kissed one guy nd I thought he was going eat my lips nd even my head off Mouth wide open, saliva here nd dere sad

I think lesbians kiss better
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by fatboyslym007: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2014
I am a guy n my experience has thot me most naija babe r not bad kissers... They r more of reluctant kissers... How do I mean...
In naija sex n sexuality is still frowned upon outside marriage... n most babe still try to fight for whatever "virtue" they feel is left for u to respect dem so they deny demselves d pleasure of a sensual kiss...
Apart from being turned on a woman (mostly naija babes) needs assurance needs to b relax even if its a one night stand make it count...
Youve not done enuff to make lady relax n comfortable ard u... that's why they close dia lips wen u kiss dem..
N don't b in a hurry to stick d tongue... a kiss is a symphony a blend of lips gentle gradual n passion8
its ur job to relax n teach her its her job to teach u so listen... u can learn a lot by listening to her words she tells u ow to relax n satisfy her wen she speaks...
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by arizona145(m): 8:12am On Nov 04, 2014
Try some Nigerian gurlz

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Mftivi: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2014
EroticAngelina:
no o I'm not Fulani. I'm Igbo smiley
sister abeg, u fine
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Mftivi: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2014
EroticAngelina:
*claps* u make sense small wink but trust and believe me when I say Nigerians(both boys & girls) no sabi kiss grin
I dey my own u dey look for my wahala, u don kiss me before?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Mftivi: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2014
moreeni:
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience grin grin grin
lolllz
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by skimmy39: 9:49am On Nov 04, 2014
muaa:
I luv kissing, hence the reason I still can't dump my boyfriend, despite the fact that we may not end up as a couple. The other guys I've dated are really bad in that aspect, especially the mouth odour iss... I detest people with bad breath.
so na kiss dey do u

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.