Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers (86080 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by skimmy39: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2014
JuicyGee:
I kissed one guy nd I thought he was going eat my lips nd even my head off Mouth wide open, saliva here nd dere sad

I think lesbians kiss better
gay ass

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2014
dream on
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Sansome(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2014
Lizabeth25:
dream on
lol. i was neva asleep... am up liz.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Samguine: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2014
vivaquin:
It's a 50/50 thing undecided , very few Nigerian guys know how to kiss grin
*clears throat*
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Sansome(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2014
GIRLS! wat kinda guys do u prefer kissing? provided both categories of guys hav nyc breath. 'guys wit small or big lips'?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2014
lol
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by IamDarlington(m): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Wah about Nigerian guys?? Great kissers abi??
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Ladybluecash(f): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Bt guys cum to tink of it... A guy is naturally fugly wit big lips coppled wit brown teeth nd smellin mouth and u xpect to get am xcellent kiss frm a DAMSEL... Hmmm u must a comic character or better stil a daydreamer
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
White peeps are not the only ones that are good at kissing. Some Nigerian guys are good while some are bad. The process of kissing is not all about sucking the life out of your spouse, it just needs a gentle touch by each lips in the beginning, then when the passion aggravates you start exchanging the upper and lower lips.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Sansome(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Simran94:
White peeps are not the only ones that are good at kissing. Some Nigerian guys are good while some are bad. The process of kissing is not all about sucking the life out of your spouse, it just needs a gentle touch by each lips in the beginning, then when the passion aggravates you start exchanging the upper and lower lips.
WOW, I BELIEVE U DIE! nyc one u got thr SIMRAN jst wat av bn waiting 4. & it makes sense more given who it came 4rm... ''a lady''. booyah!
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Sansome(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ladybluecash:
Bt guys cum to tink of it... A guy is naturally fugly wit big lips coppled wit brown teeth nd smellin mouth and u xpect to get am xcellent kiss frm a DAMSEL... Hmmm u must a comic character or better stil a daydreamer
Wo! woa!! woah!!! easy gal, nt ol guys r wt big lips, some gals dnt actually tek gud kia ov dia mouth teethwise, tonguewise, & lipwise. Dia is more 2 mouth hygiene than applying lips balm...
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by inceptionz(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pls Vote for " angelamina " on the ongoing miss nairaland december 2014 contest.. Thank you so much. .. www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest/30#1980633.989
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mftivi:

sister abeg, u fine
thanks?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Ladybluecash(f): 5:40am On Nov 05, 2014
Sansome:
Wo! woa!! woah!!! easy gal, nt ol guys r wt big lips, some gals dnt actually tek gud kia ov dia mouth teethwise, tonguewise, & lipwise. Dia is more 2 mouth hygiene than applying lips balm...
. Did u jos say lips balm... U must b a jerk lol
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Sansome(m): 6:23am On Nov 05, 2014
Ladybluecash:
. Did u jos say lips balm... U must b a jerk lol
Aww gurrrls! am pretty sure u knw exactly wat i mean. lipbalm, lipstick, lipsbalm, wateva. Dnt gimme dat 'dude u got me buh am nt gnna admit rather deviate' kinda treatment.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by ojialo(m): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2014
JuicyGee:
I kissed one guy nd I thought he was going eat my lips nd even my head off Mouth wide open, saliva here nd dere sad

I think lesbians kiss better
you are a lesbian... how did you know they kiss better?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by dayo4(m): 9:13am On Nov 05, 2014
Simran94:
Chai, I'd award you a PhD in this discipline
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by JuicyGee(f): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
ojialo:
you are a lesbian... how did you know they kiss better?

I use to be one tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Sansome(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
Yeah, switchng sexuality huh? Hey hw'd u cme out of d closet?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by ojialo(m): 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
JuicyGee:

I use to be one tongue
babe good for u..
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by francizy(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2014
EroticAngelina:
true, but not all of them. Guys usually have really bad mouth odour becoz they don't brush their teeth well, some don't even brush at all. truth be told, naija guys and girls aren't good in kissing stuff coz we know nothing about it. but few of them are good kissers.

if you wanna kiss, just go meet white guys/girls. they are the best(typing from experience). most Nigerian guys' mouth can smell ehn embarassed

Well I don't agree with you on the part where you said Nigerian guys have bad mouth odour (except you kiss bike riders and conductors tho). No sane guy would want his mouth oozing when he is expecting his girl, they can brush and use mouth wash per min just to make sure they kiss that their dream girl they've been fantasizing about for years.

Not from experience tho (cuz I do clean up my room but I know most guys don't), guys that have not swept their rooms in 2-4years can all of a sudden do clean up just cuz that fine girl is coming to his house. When you see some guys cleaning up their rooms and taking out big bags of trash then there is probably something fishy (a girl is on her way to his house). What am I saying in essence? Guys don't want girls to have bad impression about them so they strive to look neat/good in front of her.

On the other hand, some girls can really have terrible mouth odour. Why? Cuz they don't give a 4k (yes cuz we guys are the ones lusting after them). They also know pretty much that guys don't dare tell them they have mouth odour cuz it can jeopardize his chances of having what he's been craving for since 2-3 years ago. And as we mumu reach, we go dey kiss those kinda smelly mouth without even telling the girl a word.

Girls don't do that, when they manage to meet a guy with mouth odour, they will so embarrass that dude.

Not gonner back the guys up in terms of the kissing stuff cuz most girls I've kissed, are good kissers but there is no doubting it that some 9ja girls are terrible in bed.

Those ones terrible in bed will be like, "shebi na him want punanni? Then make e hustle for am".. They lay there like log of wood and allow you take off your cloths, then take hers off too, as if that is not enough, they just lay like that (moaning out loud like a trailer horn) and allow you do all the banging alone...

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by AMADU77: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
you shouldn't trust a woman who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by khiaa(f): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
true, but not all of them. Guys usually have really bad mouth odour becoz they don't brush their teeth well, some don't even brush at all. truth be told, naija guys and girls aren't good in kissing stuff coz we know nothing about it. but few of them are good kissers.

if you wanna kiss, just go meet white guys/girls. they are the best(typing from experience). most Nigerian guys' mouth can smell ehn embarassed

LMAO grin grin @ whites being the best kissers with their no lips and big noses getting in the way. grin grin hahahaha!!
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by khiaa(f): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:

Well I don't agree with you on the part where you said Nigerian guys have bad mouth odour (except you kiss bike riders and conductors tho). No sane guy would want his mouth oozing when he is expecting his girl, they can brush and use mouth wash per min just to make sure they kiss that their dream girl they've been fantasizing about for years.

Not from experience tho (cuz I do clean up my room but I know most guys don't), guys that have not swept their rooms in 2-4years can all of a sudden do clean up just cuz that fine girl is coming to his house. When you see some guys cleaning up their rooms and taking out big bags of trash then there is probably something fishy (a girl is on her way to his house). What am I saying in essence? Guys don't want girls to have bad impression about them so they strive to look neat/good in front of her.

On the other hand, some girls can really have terrible mouth odour. Why? Cuz they don't give a 4k (yes cuz we guys are the ones lusting after them). They also know pretty much that guys don't dare tell them they have mouth odour cuz it can jeopardize his chances of having what he's been craving for since 2-3 years ago. And as we mumu reach, we go dey kiss those kinda smelly mouth without even telling the girl a word.

Girls don't do that, when they manage to meet a guy with mouth odour, they will so embarrass that dude.

Not gonner back the guys up in terms of the kissing stuff cuz most girls I've kissed, are good kissers but there is no doubting it that some 9ja girls are terrible in bed.

Those ones terrible in bed will be like, "shebi na him want punanni? Then make e hustle for am".. They lay there like log of wood and allow you take off your cloths, then take hers off too, as if that is not enough, they just lay like that (moaning out loud like a trailer horn) and allow you do all the banging alone...

It's hard to believe someone can be that pathetic and boring in bed. grin grin grin Why even bother to have s.ex at all!!
S.ex is suppose to be fun. cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by daverebranded(m): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2014
Una no well so, what is that...we do new things every time we kIss, OP change patterns no dey talk fried talk, anyways she taught me, said she learnt it from movies, me no dey watch highschool and all those tele M yeye tinz but I see benefit sha
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 18, 2014
Hmmmmm...

**lips sealed***
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by joseph1832(m): 5:31am On Nov 18, 2014
temigracie:
Hmmmmm...

**lips sealed***
Hmm? Don't seal your lips oh! How else do you intend to prove the OP wrong. Lol.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 18, 2014
You are right especially Ibadan babes, they will nearly want to chew your tongue and lips like say Na kulikuli.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 18, 2014
temigracie:
Hmmmmm...

**lips sealed***

that's exactly the point. Instead of tongue out it's lips sealed.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 18, 2014
joseph1832:
Hmm? Don't seal your lips oh! How else do you intend to prove the OP wrong. Lol.

Lwkmd

I can't prove it to the OP. I can only prove it to my boyfriend.

**In Yoruba**.... Agba ofifo lo man yomu yomu.. Meaning 'empty barrel makes the loudest noise'... Inshort, I don't like bragging.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 18, 2014
iamchiddy:

that's exactly the point. Instead of tongue out it's lips sealed.

Lol....

I don't do tongue... Yuck!!!

There are other nice and romantic ways of kissing without exchanging saliva...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.