Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed (10196 Views)

Guys, Will You Still Forgive Her? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by iKillzz: 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mondisweets:
papa ngozi how is the family?
I never born.
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by clubone05: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
But seriously, I see alot girls with madder shapes on allen and opebi..on the island self ...beautiful too..

she reminds me of IJ. cool

all the shape and everything u'll surely get tired of. .I know what im talking about.
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by wildikeman(m): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
I just keep asking myself why young dudes are desperate for kitty-cat as if their lives revolve around it
my man help me ask them o. As if there aren't even better ones everywhere.
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
I just keep asking myself why young dudes are desperate for kitty-cat as if their lives revolve around it
heheh...is dah nuh where their life started from??
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by iPrevail(m): 10:32am On Jan 21, 2015
Too bad I won't. My ego and high self-esteem wouldn't let me.. plus, I'm a bloody narcissist! undecided
Re: If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed by tosyne2much(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2015
Annypie:
heheh...is dah nuh where their life started from??

but the tin sef sweet oooo make I no lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secrets About Women And Sex / If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl / See What Bad Boys Did To This Girl’s Body In A Pool (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.