Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

How Do I Register For Moneybookers Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Register For Moneybookers Account (2565 Views)

Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira / Where To Get A Verified Moneybookers Account / Does Moneybookers Accept Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Register For Moneybookers Account by akibe: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2008
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

i want to know if anyone on this site knows how to open moneybookers account here in nigeria.to start with nigerians are not accepted just like paypal .but i believe there is nothing without a solution.secondly , i would like to know how to fund the account here in nigeria.
Re: How Do I Register For Moneybookers Account by hedgesfun(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2008
Like you said yourself, they do not allow Nigerians, why thenn do you really have to trouble yourself to get an account with them they are not even as reputable as PayPal. If you have to get an account why not join PayPal at least people still find solutions to that, however if you really need one then you should join www.alertpay.com then as they allow Nigerians and they surely will verify you as a Nigerians instead of going trough all the trouble of moneybookers. Just an advise.

(1) (Reply)

Regulatory Information For Establishment Of Bread Bakery Business / / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.