Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? (2801 Views)

Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / How To Be Single And Happy / Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 01, 2014
Please am very curious to know if it's a must that a bridesmaid or a best man in a wedding must be single! Where was this tradition borrowed from?
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 01, 2014
sunnyshayne:
Please am very curious to know if it's a must that a bridesmaid or a best man in a wedding must be single! Where was this tradition borrowed from?
nd u think a married womam wil leav her husband nd go nd do bridesmaid,,,dats crap..

1 Like

Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 01, 2014
Cutehector4u:
nd u think a married womam wil leav her husband nd go nd do bridesmaid,,,dats crap..

No its no crap.
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 01, 2014
Ehmmm rozzay for nl 2014
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Exponental(m): 12:34am On Nov 01, 2014
braidsmaid must be singularly single.
bestman........nt necessary.
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 01, 2014
samflexxy:
Ehmmm rozzay for nl 2014
u don decamp?
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 01, 2014
samflexxy:
Ehmmm rozzay for nl 2014

Abeg wait for second bus, no spoil thread
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 01, 2014
AgapeCharis:
u don decamp?
as I know here from you naw
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 01, 2014
samflexxy:
as I know here from you naw
I no gt ur mail o
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 01, 2014
AgapeCharis:
I no gt ur mail o
samflexxy377@gmail.com
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 01, 2014
Well at the end the best man and Chief bride maid usually end up banging... Well according to customs so I'm guessing that's why
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Well at the end the best man and Chief bride maid usually end up banging... Well according to customs so I'm guessing that's why

Really?
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by EyeKandy(f): 1:31am On Nov 01, 2014
Naaa...Lately, I seen countless married people (male and female) on wedding trains. One of my friends is going to be a bridesmaid tomorrow even though she is recently married and just had a baby. cool
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 01, 2014
sunnyshayne:

Really?

Yupp
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yupp

Look up, just above you maybe you may change your mind
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 01, 2014
sunnyshayne:

Look up, just above you maybe you may change your mind

Lol I know married people can bridesmaids and best men but that's the reason its meant to be single people.
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 01, 2014
EyeKandy:
Naaa...Lately, I seen countless married people (male and female) on wedding trains. One of my friends is going to be a bridesmaid tomorrow even though she is recently married and just had a baby. cool

Interesting but i use to think is a single's business
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I know married people can bridesmaids and best men but that's the reason its meant to be single people.
But your mind ehn cool
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 01, 2014
sunnyshayne:

But your mind ehn cool

Hehe my mind is amazing. Thank you very much grin
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehe my mind is amazing. Thank you very much grin

It was born free, so enjoy
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by tpia6: 2:38am On Nov 01, 2014
stop asking this question all the time abeg.

its annoying.
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by godofwar666(m): 3:24am On Nov 01, 2014
samflexxy:
Ehmmm rozzay for nl 2014
ahan rozzay again undecided
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by godofwar666(m): 3:27am On Nov 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:
FYM tongue grin was wondering what you are doing here grin
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 01, 2014
Someone broke my heart cry
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2014
godofwar666:
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2014
godofwar666:
yes rozzay again vote rozzay ok
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by nanauju(f): 8:34am On Nov 01, 2014
they dont necessarily have to be single. it's just a naija thing. even if my bestie gets married b4 me, I'd still want her to be my chief and vice versa. I just love her
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2014
godofwar666:
FYM tongue grin was wondering what you are doing here grin

Lol is there a reason why I wouldn't be tongue ?
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by godofwar666(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol is there a reason why I wouldn't be tongue ?
oh! Oops! HNM grin I was just kidding
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by godofwar666(m): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2014
samflexxy:
yes rozzay again vote rozzay ok
I won't grin
Re: Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2014
godofwar666:
oh! Oops! HNM grin I was just kidding

Haha i know its fine tongue wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agreement Before Sex / [poem For Review] I Miss You! - A Poem To My Future Wife! / Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.