Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Scientists Advance The Notion Of Many Interacting Worlds. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Advance The Notion Of Many Interacting Worlds. (2487 Views)

Why Didn't Nigeria Advance The Study Of Technology Behind OGBUNIGWE? / NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars / Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Advance The Notion Of Many Interacting Worlds. by pimplucious: 4:49am On Dec 01, 2014
AmunRaOlodumare:

You can't kind of agree with it unless you don't believe in science. Babies are born with them, so it's not anything that happened in a person's life (well those are another subject). As I said above mutations is the basic mecanism for evolution so even animals have mutations. Fish like entity in the primordial water had mutations to eventually lead to homo habilis and then modern humans. You wouldn't say the fish-like entity was the cause of her mutations would you?

Do u realize what u consume over time, by way of eating or inhaling as the case may be can spring some changes in u?

Take for instance the long term effect of consumption of GMO food. Some school of thought believe this has a harmful effect on human as studies carried out on lab rats show physical deformity in their offspring.

I'm not a voice in this subject and such I can't state categorically but I read a lot and leave room for benefit of doubt.
Re: Scientists Advance The Notion Of Many Interacting Worlds. by AmunRaOlodumare: 6:00am On Dec 01, 2014
pimplucious:

Do u realize what u consume over time, by way of eating or inhaling as the case may be can spring some changes in u?

Take for instance the long term effect of consumption of GMO food. Some school of thought believe this has a harmful effect on human as studies carried out on lab rats show physical deformity in their offspring.

I'm not a voice in this subject and such I can't state categorically but I read a lot and leave room for benefit of doubt.
Well, I won't discuss things with you on and on. But mutations exist WAY WAY before GMO foods, pollutions, or any human activity, or even human themselves for that matter. Mutations are like the motor of evolution. From fish to amphibians to homo habilis to modern humans.
Re: Scientists Advance The Notion Of Many Interacting Worlds. by pimplucious: 7:10am On Dec 01, 2014
AmunRaOlodumare:

Well, I won't discuss things with you on and on. But mutations exist WAY WAY before GMO foods, pollutions, or any human activity, or even human themselves for that matter. Mutations are like the mother of evolution. From fish to amphibians to homo habilis to modern humans.

Bro u are absolutely right in ur way mutation exist way b4 Gmo etc I'm not arguing I'm trying to learn and I've learned 1 or 2 things so far from ur write up on this. Ta!
Re: Scientists Advance The Notion Of Many Interacting Worlds. by plaetton: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
asalimpo:
The guy is earnest and sincere. If only he cud hav roasted yam where he is going to.

Pull ya head outta tht crap science is feedg ya and accept Jesus Christ bf its too late.

Lol. grin

I am much more likely to enjoy delicious roasted yam in the fiery furnace of hell, than your white GMO lollipops in the sky heaven.
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Bb10 Plan On Pc And Android Using Simple Server (4.5gig With N70) / How To Retrieve Lost BVN / See Photos Of A 'Weird Ferocious Creature' That Has Got People Talking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.