Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,863 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Loose Your Pot Belly And Keep Your Man- Joro Olumofin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loose Your Pot Belly And Keep Your Man- Joro Olumofin (637 Views)

Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend / Pot Belly Girls / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loose Your Pot Belly And Keep Your Man- Joro Olumofin by AJOT99(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
“Letter To The Ladies! Vol. 2 (Stay Fit In A Competitive World) #CaseStudy : #Lagos #Nigeria..

Most young Ladies in #Lagos Nigeria have neglected their body and have developed “Pot Bellys” as a result of Excessive Eating and Lazy Attitude towards the Gym. Working out is a Necessity not Luxury..

It’s always shocking when I see young Pretty ladies at functions ; Parties, weddings looking like they are 3 months Pregnant when they are not.. As a guy who is quite Sociable I see this everytime and I’ve also overheard guys who may be potentials suitors complain about this.

Recent study shows that there are 7 Women to 2 men in Lagos.. We all know some Lagos Girls are not smiling so if you don’t want to “Carry Last” and u don’t want other girls stealing or competing with you for your Man I suggest you enroll in a Gym ASAP..

Primacy Effect in Psychology means Remembering First encounters more than late encounters.. In light of this Psychological Principle you may have only one chance to impress or catch a new guy or suitor.. If he walks past you and thinks you’re 3 months pregnant or you look like “Iya Basira” he won’t approach or follow up..

No Pain! No Gain! Test your body.. Please Note that this is not about weight ; you may be slim and have a pot belly, and you be Plus Size and also have a Pot Belly.. #DoktorMofin #Psychology #LetterToTheLadies Vol 2″

Joro Olumofin is a socialite, a very familiar face at almost every Lagos weddings, an aspiring politician, Psychologist & Fashion junkie. The avid gym-goer, shared this message a few days ago on his Instagram page, directed to the ladies attending these events to pay more attention to their bodies.

http://nwdailyblog.com/lose-your-pot-belly-keep-your-man-lagos-socialite-joro-olumofins-2nd-letter-to-the-ladies/

(1) (Reply)

This Genotype Thing!!! / Re-honest And Sincere Advise Pls.be Openminded / Romantic Tost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.