Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (176373 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by follyshade(f): 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
kingphilip:

he can't no mind am

Gudam dear
Hw was ur nyt
ok dear.pls becareful
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by follyshade(f): 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
lekinz:
@Rock .. I don repent jawe
Nice 1 bro!!!... Waiting for the update..

The sky is ur starting point !!!
dat gud 2 hear dnt mind rock jare
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nancydearie(f): 1:51am On Nov 07, 2014
Rock5555,what happened,u didn't update again abi u no want make I sleep dis night? *Spreads mat on the floor,waiting for an update,eating ma biscuit and groundnut*
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 5:54am On Nov 07, 2014
pricelesslove:
wow well done
tanks dear
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 6:33am On Nov 07, 2014
Onemansquad:
Oga therock dis na test again

sips ma alomo waiting patiently for d next update
be patient and u would know sir
3Dimension:
make una arrange my seat joor.... Assassin creed... oya now| grin cool
welcome boss

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2014
temmylove28:
Wow!..therock5555 u ar da bomb.,honestly I jst finish reading the hunted mansion,man u ar talented.I really like ur storiesncontinue ur good work God bless u.#kip it up
wow, thanks dear, I are specially welcomed, where is Mimisboygreat oya I don find girlie 'o' for ugrin
oghenekome51:
*phew* finally caught up wit u guys! But rock y did u stop naw.? U shud av continued or u want make we chop u lik dose dogs? Anyways, dis story is hot!
*anticipating mode activated*
u forget say I be akwa ibom pikin, na we dey chow dogs o
tecno4life:
Therock5555 the rock the rock angryangry
no make me vex oh angryangry
cum update I no fit wait till evenin
make I go beer palour go drink cowtail pepper soup with beer and chicken lap coolcoolcool berra update be4 I cum back angry
lol if say na like dis u dey threaten GEJ, Niaja for better ogrin

No worry sir I go soon update
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 6:46am On Nov 07, 2014
Nancydearie:
Nice Update Rock5555!!! Keep it coming. *Waiting for the Next Update*
thanks Miss
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 6:52am On Nov 07, 2014
VanTee20:
No matter what happens, I know Xavier will not die in this story.

Nice one Rock. I'm waiting to read more.
u r sure he won't die ko, okay na make we dey see. Pls send me d link to ur story
donsamtex:
D rock no go dere if u knw drillings weh I don pass tru ehn u go know say Xavier dey learn for where I dey. I just nid finishing touch.
Any way nice 1 na nite food remain.
lol drilling ko, thrilling ni. U fit stay ten years dey train
Nancydearie:
Rock5555,what happened,u didn't update again abi u no want make I sleep dis night? *Spreads mat on the floor,waiting for an update,eating ma biscuit and groundnut*
sorry ma. I was typing rubbish, u sef for laugh tire if say I posted that update. I would update in a few hours time
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nancydearie(f): 7:24am On Nov 07, 2014
Therock5555:
u r sure he won't die ko, okay na make we dey see. Pls send me d link to ur storylol drilling ko, thrilling ni. U fit stay ten years dey trainsorry ma. I was typing rubbish, u sef for laugh tire if say I posted that update. I would update in a few hours time
Ok,waiting!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nancydearie(f): 7:27am On Nov 07, 2014
Therock5555:
thanks Miss
Sorry not miss but Mrs,I'll forgive u coz u no know but next time I will kick ur. Buttocks. Lol!!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2014

That was insulting enough, a female took me hostage now she took the first blow, what was the importance of my training then. In fury I dash forward at her, head first with galloping steps, she side stepped me and kicked my bottom. Then removed the bullet cartridge from the gun. Facing me hand to hand.

I charged cleverly this time, throwing a fake punch with my left fist then thrust my right forward, she caught my both hands and twisted it painfully causing me to wince.

"Uh Uh boy, your trainers really did an awful job, even a child can easily fake that" she mocked at me.

"Not that awful Dear" I replied as I unlocked my arm, twisting hers in the process and gave her a mean kick to her guts, she winced in pain and rolled away. I was scared and angry at the same time, but at least to check out who she was, I dragged her shoulder over only to get pepper sprayed in both eyes, she punched my nose and staggered away as I rushed to the bathroom. When I came back she was sitting calmly on the open window panel.

"Now tell me who sent you?" I commanded.

"You would soon know boy, I was just testing your reflex skills which is zero, in the creed of assassins, your most special weapons should be stealth, observation and attentiveness. If only you observed well, you would have seen one misplaced ceiling board which I carelessly left, and you were not attentive when I dropped from the ceiling despite the fact that you saw a strange suitcase on the bed. If you manage to lack all this qualities, am not sure you would be able to kill Mr Sunday Ribandu nor leave Liberia without a part of your body missing because that man is well guarded. Anyway all the weapons you might need are in that suitcase. Make sure you put them into good use. And one more thing, don't ever leave any evidence behind. Have a nice day Xavier, make sure you use a more secure beard next time if you don't want to lose your cover" she said as she gave me an "Ok" sign and slipped out of the window.

"Wait, who are you?" I shouted as I ran to the window, she was no where in sight and it was the fifth floor. I ran to the mirror to check out my beard which was half torn out.

Gently I walked to the bed and picked up the case, as it flicked open, I saw an iron canister, face mask, a S&W Model .44 magnum gun and a silver pill. A note was tucked beneath it. I pulled it out and read.

"Good luck kid" that was all it said. No mention of what I was to do with the weapons I saw and the pill, the iron canister and the mask. I shook my head and laid down gently on the bed before sleep took me off to wonderland.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2014
Nancydearie:
Sorry not miss but Mrs,I'll forgive u coz u no know but next time I will kick ur. Buttocks. Lol!!
hian sorry Ma, I no go repeat d mistake again

Abeg make una manage the short update, chapter 5 coming up soon
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nancydearie(f): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2014
Therock5555:
hian sorry Ma, I no go repeat d mistake again

Abeg make una manage the short update, chapter 5 coming up soon
You are forgiven. Lol! When are u updating again coz this one is short? Well done coz to write no be small matter. May GOD continue to inspire u IJNA.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by kingphilip(m): 8:22am On Nov 07, 2014
follyshade:
ok dear.pls becareful
I will dear
Gudam n Hw was ur nyt
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by kingphilip(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2014
follyshade:
ok dear.pls becareful
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by kingphilip(m): 8:33am On Nov 07, 2014
so Xavier is still a learner
he should beta restrategize n improve his skills o

nice one rock looking forward to more of u
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 07, 2014
kingphilip:
so Xavier is still a learner
he should beta restrategize n improve his skills o

nice one rock looking forward to more of u
bro...na flashback
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2014
Nancydearie:
You are forgiven. Lol! When are u updating again coz this one is short? Well done coz to write no be small matter. May GOD continue to inspire u IJNA.
amen. Sorry am still stuck in the bank now, I would write the next chapter longer when am tru
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by VanTee20(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2014
Therock5555:
u r sure he won't die ko, okay na make we dey see. Pls send me d link to ur story

How can he die when he is the one telling us his story? Besides we all know say actor no dey die for film grin.

Check my signature, the link is there.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donsamtex(m): 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
Bt bros wit all d hunger n dis small tin u drop. Do comot for bank jawe.
Wen he was still a boi I was better dan him
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by oghenekome51(f): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chai chai chai! Haba! Rock dis one too small na, na wetin happen. Suo, but dis boy b lik sif him stil de learn work o, but all same, ade watch am de go lik who de theatre! Rock weldone!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by follyshade(f): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Wel done rock.more ink 2 ur pen. **waiting 4 d next update**
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
hope am nah too late?

Nice work. Followinq
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
theROCK5555 WHAT CAN SAY THAN "I ENJOYED D UPDATE, MORE GREASE 2 UR ELBOW"
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nancydearie(f): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
Therock5555:
amen. Sorry am still stuck in the bank now, I would write the next chapter longer when am tru
No wahala,looking forward to that,just take ur time .
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Skimpledawg(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chai! Oga Rock, e no fair o! Yu can make som1's mind run FourFourty ooo!! Abeg easy on d tension! Abeg mah heart too soft! Na 4 love abeg grin

#more Updates Boss
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Uthman51(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
I dey feel u bro...
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Mimisboygreat: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chai!! C as I dn miss plenty tins o. Rock wia d girl dy?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
-CHAPTER FIVE-

The sound of the ringing telephone forced me up. I stretched forward and picked it up.

"Hello sir, am downstairs waiting for you or should I come over" a strange voice with a thick african accent echoed into my ears for a minute I was lose for words. Then I remembered where I was and who I was.

"Hey, no Anglo, I would be downstairs in like thirty minutes" I replied as I got up and rushed to the bathroom to freshen up.

After re-pasting my fake side burns and moustache, I picked up a brown shirt with a pair of blue jeans. Rearranged my hair before stepping out. Anglo Paras was waiting patiently, still dressed in his earlier attire. He coolly greeted me and rushed to open the door for me. My mind was tickling, I needed to do a few things, I had gotten enough surprises for one day so I needed to brace up for any other.

"Sir where would you like to visit? Liberia is a great country, we have a few good tourist spots which you might like" Anglo intruded into my thoughts.

"Places like?"

"Places like Guanacaste Beaches, Monterverde National park..."

"Well the beach would suit me" I cut in as he grinned happily and diverted into another lane.

The huge beach was a welcome sight to me, I gave Anglo a hundred bucks to have his fun while I walked gently down the beach, watching people dashing in and out of the water, others sun tanning themselves. I had an urge to meet Audrey so quickly dialled her number which I saved earlier, she picked up after the second ring.

"Hey Prince charming" her nice voice rang in my ears.

"Hello Dear, how have you been?"

"Well nothing much, just awaiting your call which was under probability because I was not sure you fancied me" she muttered.

"I do dear, ok please can you meet me at the beach, I can't easily pronounce the name, then we proceed for dinner from there"

"Yeah that's great, I know the beach, just wait for me" she giggled and switched off the phone.

Thirty minutes later I saw her walking towards me, wearing small shorts and a flowing shirt with flip flogs, she also held a basket filled with fresh fruits, we hired a shade and had fun discussing about her job and mine imaginary one, at least I felt a little guilty not telling her the truth.

We proceeded to my hotel where we had dinner, she was lovely to talk to, I felt like I knew her for ages. We diverge into drinking of red wine, after the third bottle we were pretty drunk. That moment a huge silence followed, even the live band playing suddenly stopped. I turned to see a man walk in, covered with scores of guards. He was slightly limping and held a walking stick, a cowboy hat sat comfortably on his head, covering part of his face, his broad shoulders signalling power and authority, his guards looked around for any sign of danger before the led him to his seat. Hushed whispers followed as the Live band continued playing their melodious tunes.

"That is Mr Sunday Ribandu, the richest man in the whole of Liberia, please can we go to your room now?" Audrey asked as she slumped on my body.

My heart almost ripped out of my chest when I remembered that he was my target, in the same room with me, how was I going to kill that man with a gun, mask and an iron canister without been dead myself. I shivered as I dragged Audrey upstairs, before we landed on the bed, our clothes were flying to all directions. It was like two lions in bed, we ripped ourselves, exhausting every single ounce of energy left in us before sleeping in each others arm.

The thought of Mr Sunday Ribandu merely a farce...

Three pings jolted me out of bed, I quickly wore my boxer hanging at the door of the bathroom then picked my phone to see three hanging messages. I looked at the bed, Audrey was no where to be found neither were her clothes. I smiled, remembering last night events.

"Am sure you can clearly identify your target, you have a meeting with him today so what ever tactics you need to kill him, today is your only chance" the message read.

The other two were from Audrey, thanking me for taking her out and spending the night with her. Well that was not my immediate problem. I needed to know what way I was to kill Mr Ribandu.

I quickly ordered a laptop from the room service, brought out the suitcase and studied all the accessories in the case. The sharp smell on the iron canister pointed out that the gas inside was really poisonous, hence the mask which I was to use. My research on the silver drug showed it to be Colloidal Silver, a pretty harmless drug used in treating diseases. That was my sample to be used in the meeting with Mr Ribandu. The gun was for the kill.

Satisfied with my findings, I called a waiter to my room, a pretty black lady with hot legs. She smiled as I handed over two bundle of cash into her palms.

"What's this for sir?" She asked happily.

"Well that's for you, am meeting with your country's richest man today and I want him to approve my business proposal so I want you to bring a wine trolley to my room let me save it for him, he would love it" I replied cheekily.

She immediately nodded her head and left me, a few minutes later my phone rang.

"Are you Mister Robinson Henry" a female voice asked.

"Yes Madam"

"Ok my boss said he would see you at your hotel room by 6pm so get your business proposal ready, we would have asked you to come to a rendezvous place but your company called and informed us that you had an accident earlier so Mr Sunday with his kind heart would conduct the business in your lounge, have a nice day sir" I was grinning wildly even before the phone went of. The stage was set for me to activate my part.

The waitress rushed in with the trolley of wine and excused herself there after, I quickly locked the door and ran back. I removed one bottle of wine under the second trolley and replace it with the canister, then tied a rope from the tip of the canister to a bottle at the top trolley. I pushed that to one corner. Then rushed to the bathroom to freshen up.

My fake beared followed up, just six bullets were in the gun which I put on the safety and tuck into the back of my trousers. The mask laid in my inner suit pocket. I rehearsed my escape plan and adjusted my room.

Then someone knocked... I peeped through the spy hole and saw Audrey standing at the door, her beautiful face smiling like she knew I was peeping through. Though she was the last person I was expecting to see, I intended to tell her off gently.

As I opened the door, the butt of a gun hit me hard, I remembered been dragged into the room and my door shut before I passed out.

The words Audrey were the last thing on my lips.........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Timothy3113(m): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
Interesting
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donsamtex(m): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Finally this guy don drop hit update again.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
VanTee20:

How can he die when he is the one telling us his story? Besides we all know say actor no dey die for film grin.

Check my signature, the link is there.
lol actor no dey die for film ko? grin

I go show for ur side soon bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.