Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland (31127 Views)

17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST / Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) / What Girls Love Most In Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by franugo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
Fraih:
The one I love most on NL is fraih

wow what a wonderful koinkidenke!! We both luv the same person. What do ya say we meet up 2 praise our shared love over a few drinks??
Hmm though the location is kinda......
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
akiOYIBO:

I wouldn't mind
that mY BOSS!!
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by pweetyz(f): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Peeps i love most on nl

pastor neldrizzy..this guy is soooo cooool..theres never a dull moment with him..hez one of the people that made me sign up for nl..i'd have crushed buhhhhhhh grin

benromeo39..also drew me to nl..hez so cool,fun and badddd tongue..I pray he changes woh..hez cute though

naijaboiy..if ion love this guy..(i know lots of other peeps will)..hez just so lovable..cool,out-going and lots more..he makes me proud of choosing law

HeyChiko..theres never a dull moment with this guy..hez like my bestest pal on nl..hez so damn creative..unique in a huge way..the guy is AWESOME

kulkatty..her independence intrigues me..i just love the way she is..one love sis

suley316..i love this guy to the core..hez just sooooooo..beyond words..i can't even explain..one of the coolest,funnest and liveliest tongue dude i've met on nl..

Epaul..gosh..he so much intimidates me..hez a role model indeed..i'm presently on a quest to know more words than he does and speaking wayy better than he does..he makes me not regret my career choice

MizMyColi..one of the most intelligent lady i've met in my entire life..i'd love to meet her cos i'm certain i'd learn lots of stuffs from her..i wish she were my elder sis

unibenstudent..one of the most caring person i've met..i really look forward to meeting you and your mum

moneysoldier..you so do not know me..buh trust me..i love you plenty

chizzy94..such an intelligent and serious minded fellow..i really admire you a lot

francistony..hez a cool guy

mariolae..i love this babe

nomski..love you loads

kachisbarbie..admire her a lot

JayEye..very intelligent,fun and serious minded fellow..love him loads

missknwnly..my one and only long lepa babe..i'm jealous of her height

javanian..i see you..

abegi lemmme pause here cos the list goes on and on..there are lots of peeps i've come to love and admire on nl and i aint sure i can list em all here..

you guys are all AAAAWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOMMMEEE

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
pweetyz:
Peeps i love most on nl

pastor neldrizzy..this guy is soooo cooool..theres never a dull moment with him..hez one of the people that made me sign up for nl..i'd have crushed buhhhhhhh grin

benromeo39..also drew me to nl..hez so cool,fun and badddd tongue..I pray he changes woh..hez cute though

naijaboiy..if ion love this guy..(i know lots of other peeps will)..hez just so lovable..cool,out-going and lots more..he makes me proud of choosing law

HeyChiko..theres never a dull moment with this guy..hez like my bestest pal on nl..hez so damn creative..unique in a huge way..the guy is AWESOME

kulkatty..her independence intrigues me..i just love the way she is..one love sis

suley316..i love this guy to the core..hez just sooooooo..beyond words..i can't even explain..one of the coolest,funnest and liveliest tongue dude i've met on nl..

Epaul..gosh..he so much intimidates me..hez a role model indeed..i'm presently on a quest to know more words than he does and speaking wayy better than he does..he makes me not regret my career choice

MizMyColi..one of the most intelligent lady i've met in my entire life..i'd love to meet her cos i'm certain i'd learn lots of stuffs from her..i wish she were my elder sis

shocked shocked

kiss kiss kiss cry cry kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by akiOYIBO: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
Jollyjoy:
that mY BOSS!!
BOSS?......I prefer LOVER
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by akiOYIBO: 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
franugo:

a bum onye ukwuani na nu ibo,...mana ibo phyno na eyim nsogbu.
nwannem I suppose u will be voting for angelamina
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
pweetyz:

kulkatty..her independence intrigues me..i just love
the way she is..one love sis

Awwww thanks a lot sis. Love ya more kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
pweetyz:
Peeps i love most on nl

unibenstudent..one of the most caring person i've met..i really look forward to meeting you and your mum

chizzy94..such an intelligent and serious minded fellow..i really admire you a lot

nomski..love you loads

javanian..i see you..

abegi lemmme pause here cos the list goes on and on..there are lots of peeps i've come to love and admire on nl and i aint sure i can list em all here..

fine aPple, na everybody you go love undecidedundecided besides, when are you coming for ur mid-night prayer today cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
pweetyz:
Peeps i love most on nl

nomski..love you loads

javanian..i see you..

we love u too.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Anyi3(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
pweetyz:
Peeps i love most on nl

nomski..love you loads

javanian..i see you..

all of that and you missed my name...... haba
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
missberrypop5:
hahahahahahahaha. That is nice. Laykhorn come oooo grin.
i love spacegoat for being a goat.
i love Jbluv55 for being a lively dude.
i love priscaoge because she no deh gbuola oge.
I love marieolae because she deh dash me oversize shoe and because i admire her beauty(no homo) and humour
I love Dayjhihannon01 because i love am.
I love neldrizzy because he get big eyes.
i love mizmycoli because na pastor fit am
i love Idowuogbo because she no deh shyte mehn.
i love davep because i love him.
i love temigracie because i want to steal her eyes.
i love rozzay because she reminds me of rozzay
i love dre11 because he like liverpool.
i love debosola becase she na my sister
i love Africanapple because she's original.
i love chibwike because i love am.
i love everyone because i'm already an oliver twist sad sad sad sad sad

LOLLL ... I LOVE MISSBERRYPOP5 CUS SHES THE LOVE OF MA LIVER :.. AND ALL OTHER LOVE NAH......HISH wink

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by AfricanApple(f): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
akiOYIBO:

You didn't realise u begged for ma love....?pathetic.
how could he have eaten me and I would still be alive?

I'm a different apple, dat one no longer exist cheesy

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Martiyu(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Martiyu(m): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Martiyu(m): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
MizMyColi:

shocked shocked

kiss kiss kiss cry cry kiss kiss kiss

I dunno o, but if I were a lady, I would b jealous of u...ahn ahn... d accolades just keep coming, I was forced to follow u and now I can't even manage d traffic... judging by every of ur posts v read in recent times, u really are an intelligent person and d centre piece of attraction if I may add. I thought I should let u know my miniscule opinion bout u before I take my unofficial bow...
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
pweetyz:
Peeps i love most on nl

nomski..love you loads

javanian..i see you..

You're are awesome

We Love you too

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by pweetyz(f): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Neldrizzy:
fine aPple, na everybody you go love undecidedundecided besides, when are you coming for ur mid-night prayer today cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
..pastor nel..i'd be on my way soon..just waiting for my body guards as suley316 advised grin tongue
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by khiaa(f): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
I love my man/honey Bunchersstab smiley
I love my brother/sidepiece Kingtom. grin
I love conversing with my new friends, Dre, Jbluv55, and Truckpusher. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by pweetyz(f): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
Anyi3:

all of that and you missed my name...... haba
..My bad..forgive me jhor..i love you too grin (don't know you sha..buh who cares tongue)
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by KingTom(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
khiaa:
I love my man/honey Bunchersstab smiley
I love my brother/sidepiece Kingtom. grin
I love conversing with my new friends, Dre, Jbluv55, and Truckpusher. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by khiaa(f): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
KingTom:

grin grin grin

Don't you love me back? sad
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
pweetyz:
..pastor nel..i'd be on my way soon..just waiting for my body guards as suley316 advised grin tongue
be fast.. Don't keep the man of God waiting!!
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by KingTom(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
khiaa:

Don't you love me back? sad
I love you my main piece grin I love you so much grin
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
pweetyz:

oh lol smiley

if you can hire SSS, Task force, please do
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by khiaa(f): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
KingTom:

I love you my main piece grin I love you so much grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by franugo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
akiOYIBO:

nwannem I suppose u will be voting for angelamina

amina doesn't sound like an ibo name o alobam. Na ur babe??grin
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by akiOYIBO: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
franugo:

amina doesn't sound like an ibo name o alobam. Na ur babe??grin
I saw ur signature that's why am asking.......I dnt know where my vote lies for now but I have eyes on JENNIMMA.....what do u think about it?
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by franugo(m): 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
pweetyz:
Peeps i love most on nl

nomski..love you loads

javanian..i see you..

baby hope u don't find this rude, but i just have to do this.....I LUV YHU!!! kisscheesy
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by franugo(m): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
akiOYIBO:

I saw ur signature that's why am asking.......I dnt know where my vote lies for now but I have eyes on JENNIMMA.....what do u think about it?

my signature Anyway, i no know yet.
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by akiOYIBO: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
AfricanApple:
how could he have eaten me and I would still be alive?

I'm a different apple, dat one no longer exist cheesy
where are u from?
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by princetigris(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
iceberylin:
Ggrin: had my best Nl moment with him/her undecided

KelvinGraphics na my bro from another mama cool

Annypie kiss kiss

cutieberie1believe the feelings is mutual smiley

PinkObsession this babe fine scatter

Xsenga my long lost friend (i miss you) cry

Valmunchi free my font oooo grin

Desdichando, onyenna my sexuality section hommies cool

Missstella i dh really miss you ooo embarassed

Andyblaze, funniest Nlander grin

Farano, my favorite mod..Its been long you ban me last kiss

Iheanyi40 my list no fit complete without you na cool
were me dey na?
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by akiOYIBO: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
franugo:

my signature Anyway, i no know yet.
Okay...think about JENNIMMA I think she's nwa ada Igbo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 / It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto! / Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.