Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,531 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST (22320 Views)

The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / 5 HOT! Positions Men Dating ‘fat’ Women Should Use (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by Betcliq25(m): 12:04am On Sep 25, 2015
1. Woman on Top: Ask your guy what drives him crazy in the bedroom, and we're betting he'll say it's pleasing you. This sexy position puts you in the driver's seat, and that's exactly where he wants you. Take advantage of being in control and set the pace according to what you like, leaving his hands free to roam. The bonus? He loves having your curves in full view …so flip on the lights and give him a show.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by Betcliq25(m): 12:05am On Sep 25, 2015
2. Missionary: This standard go-to is a favorite because it puts him in control, while still being intimate: your hips are free to do all the work, and you can lock lips and eyes with ease. And while he's in the power position on top of you, the two of you can set the pace together. If you want him to go slower or deeper, put your hands on his hips and guide him. The best sex is like a conversation, and missionary allows you to communicate with your bodies.
Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by Betcliq25(m): 12:05am On Sep 25, 2015
3. Reverse Cowgirl: This reverse variation of the woman on top position is the best of both worlds for your guy. It gives him the sexy view he gets during doggie style but it puts you in control. This position doesn't allow for a ton of touching or eye contact, but it's a nice contrast to some of the more classic, romantic positions. If you're craving a connection flash a look back at him while you're doing your thing — it'll drive both of you over the edge.
Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by Betcliq25(m): 12:06am On Sep 25, 2015
4. Doggie Style: This rear entry positions puts him in control, allowing him to call the shots and to go at the speed that's best for him. Plus, it allows for deeper penetration, making him feel like king in the bedroom. Some women love the intense full feeling, but if it feels like too much, let him know. Communication is key to enjoying sex and experiencing the full psychological benefits of physical intimacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by Betcliq25(m): 12:06am On Sep 25, 2015
5. Standing Up: Getting it on while standing up is probably not your go-to move, but it's perfect for that sweaty, gotta-have-you- now sex that'll make him feel irresistible. Whether he's bending you over the new kitchen table or you're steadying yourself against the wall, this spontaneous position is perfect for a quickie.
Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by Betcliq25(m): 12:07am On Sep 25, 2015
6. Spooning: Sex while spooning is the ultimate intimate position, and a go-to for when you're feeling lazy and affectionate. Not only does it give him total access to your bod, it also frees your digits up so that you can give yourself a hand, a move that's sure to drive him wild. Make it even hotter by twisting your body and head slightly toward him so you can smooch while his hands roam. Afterward you can slip into an easy, snuggly sleep.

1 Like

Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by Betcliq25(m): 12:09am On Sep 25, 2015
7. The Lap Dance: Pull up a chair and have him take a seat while you get on top. He'll love the look and feel of you straddling him, and having you in control will help him last longer, too. A bonus? Unlike the standard woman-on-top position, this ones allows for you to stay super close, kiss, and make eye contact. Plus, he still gets to be aggressive with his hands, tugging on your hair, rubbing your back, and pulling you closer.
Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 25, 2015
pics pls!

4 Likes

Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by lekjons(m): 1:03am On Sep 25, 2015
17??shocked.. how many sex positions are there, sef

1 Like

Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by JAMANZE: 1:04am On Sep 25, 2015
HAVE YOU TRIED OUT ANY OF THIS STYLES. PLEASE AM STILL A VIRGIN OOOO
Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by lekjons(m): 1:06am On Sep 25, 2015
Oyind17:
pics pls!
cheesy u mean theory is not so important.. 1:06am practical hourcheesy chai!, u dey enjoy oo..

1 Like

Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 25, 2015
lekjons:
cheesy u mean theory is not so important.. 1:06am practical hourcheesy chai!, u dey enjoy oo..
I want to feed my eyes
Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by Bernoulli01(m): 1:12am On Sep 25, 2015
All these ones are stories when the time comes no one will teach you them
Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by lonelydora: 2:02am On Sep 25, 2015
Conductor drop me here

I came to see 17 but ended up seeing 7. Still waiting for the remaining 10.
Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by ShayGirl(f): 3:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Na wa o....i almost wanted to crown u "King of Sex" when i heard 17 positions.... bt i rejoice with u its only seven... grin grin cos il only be left wondering what's left in sex if they should b 17 positions..

Thank God its dis same forum they posted a woman dying after series of marathon sex...

1 Like

Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by rogerbyy: 4:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Chai
Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 25, 2015
You have actually listed all the styles available. So logically, guys love all styles

1 Like

Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by NnamdiN: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Number one only. Ajebutters don't like stress wink
Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by Tundeiab(m): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Betcliq25:
4. Doggie Style: This rear entry positions puts him in control,
allowing him to call the shots and to go at the speed that's best for
him. Plus, it allows for deeper penetration, making him feel like
king in the bedroom. Some women love the intense full feeling,
but if it feels like too much, let him know. Communication is key
to enjoying sex and experiencing the full psychological benefits of
physical intimacy.
This is my favorite.

1 Like

Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by mrkay101(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2015
In summary... Men love all the sex positions.

Cuz those are the basic positions.. undecided
Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by ifywise(f): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2015
Join The Free Browsing Trends @.....
[size=20pt]WizyTechs Dot Com[/size]
Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by Aringarosa(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
A photo illustration would have been better, not?

Here you go...

Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by Oyetboy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Doggie is the best position ever, nothing feels good than watching the ass wiggle helplessly while banging .... grin

2 Likes

Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by IamLEGEND1: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
make I join dem ong bak make we climb tree observe this thread....

Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by khassy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
what of women own undecidedundecided
Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by jeto: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Make money online now @ http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=13789
Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by youmuboy007: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Now I no why our marriages of these days don't last cos with these sex positions couples will be having unnecessary expectations.our fathers didn't do all these shit and yet their marriage lasts

2 Likes

Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Look at taurus!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST by Chizzled06(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
coltdolt:
Look at taurus!!! shocked shocked shocked

Seems like oral is your thing shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Friend Zone!! / 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.