Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,297 members, 7,867,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland (31122 Views)

17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST / Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) / What Girls Love Most In Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by proxillin(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nobody
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nmeri17:
ist i wanno thank the OP. The finger behind the brain behind this shout out thread. that said, may i begin smiley

number one: madame kanwulia, the great ruler of the family section. dissecting Nigerian men and their folly since 2007. grin beautiful, intelligent, sarcastic, affluent etc etc bad mouthed ex edo market woman. sometimes I'm tempted she Is really an ashewo in real life angry probably a marriage counSAILOR in real life too. I love u specially kiss yo only comma be say u dey think say God dey agnostic embarassed

number 2: billyonaire . not sure he's actually a financial thousannier but at least, he has a mind healthier than most. his post make sure I never miss anything going on in Nigeria

3. Mr yuzedo. OMG. the amuneketo 1 of banana island. yo boy is loyalty sah. u, indid are an grate man. the glory of yo 64 inch fore runs you. oburo ile guy .this nigga possess a great body of knowledge and an even greater sense of humor. creating a niche with his grammar and everlasting crush on Rita Dominic. yur an niaraland legend bro.

4. royver. this one can write for Africa!. when yur reading his write up the feeling equals watching an electrifying Hollywood masterpiece. will never forget yo chukwudi and Mr As* story and it's follow up with Jenny

5. Mr javanian. always thought the he was a female. don't know why he appeared as a female for several years till she got exposed to be a black boy cheesy

6. much respect to dhtml18. one moment he's all sarcastic and next he's sounding like he has created a couple of languages

7. may I call upon, the great king and lord of western Nigeria *genuflects and prostrates* Oh great aare musiwa!! the god that rules from above and that pays his subjects with epistles, 1940 Nigerian maps and 5000 aerial pictures of ancient western Nigeria. may yo reign be long and pleasant. iseeeee!! grin

8. how can I forget senbonzakurakageyoshi ?? chai. awesome writer no!! breathtaking. haven't seen yo brake light in a while. hope you're safe. he's arguably the funniest person I've seen behind the keyboard .

9. Then diariz vivly and her online busybody. lemme not say much about her she'll soon show up on here asking us to vote her as miss nairaland. Oh fvck it!! I already did. y'all go vote for her. the gods approve wink

Mr seun, iceberylin, kayemjay, naptu2, okikioluwa, guykhena, mizmycoli, 5minmadness and madcow1 . awesome fam on here. I wish I could follow or even meet u all. much love kiss kiss

shocked shocked

kiss kiss kiss
kiss
kiss kiss
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Vivly(f): 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nmeri17:
ist i wanno thank the OP. The finger behind the brain behind this shout out thread. that said, may i begin smiley

number one: madame kanwulia, the great ruler of the family section. dissecting Nigerian men and their folly since 2007. grin beautiful, intelligent, sarcastic, affluent etc etc bad mouthed ex edo market woman. sometimes I'm tempted she Is really an ashewo in real life angry probably a marriage counSAILOR in real life too. I love u specially kiss yo only comma be say u dey think say God dey agnostic embarassed

number 2: billyonaire . not sure he's actually a financial thousannier but at least, he has a mind healthier than most. his post make sure I never miss anything going on in Nigeria

3. Mr yuzedo. OMG. the amuneketo 1 of banana island. yo boy is loyalty sah. u, indid are an grate man. the glory of yo 64 inch fore runs you. oburo ile guy .this nigga possess a great body of knowledge and an even greater sense of humor. creating a niche with his grammar and everlasting crush on Rita Dominic. yur an niaraland legend bro.

4. royver. this one can write for Africa!. when yur reading his write up the feeling equals watching an electrifying Hollywood masterpiece. will never forget yo chukwudi and Mr As* story and it's follow up with Jenny

5. Mr javanian. always thought the he was a female. don't know why he appeared as a female for several years till she got exposed to be a black boy cheesy

6. much respect to dhtml18. one moment he's all sarcastic and next he's sounding like he has created a couple of languages

7. may I call upon, the great king and lord of western Nigeria *genuflects and prostrates* Oh great aare musiwa!! the god that rules from above and that pays his subjects with epistles, 1940 Nigerian maps and 5000 aerial pictures of ancient western Nigeria. may yo reign be long and pleasant. iseeeee!! grin

8. how can I forget senbonzakurakageyoshi ?? chai. awesome writer no!! breathtaking. haven't seen yo brake light in a while. hope you're safe. he's arguably the funniest person I've seen behind the keyboard .

9. Then diariz vivly and her online busybody. lemme not say much about her she'll soon show up on here asking us to vote her as miss nairaland. Oh fvck it!! I already did. y'all go vote for her. the gods approve wink

10. redeboe. inspiring Jew guys and players alike. relationship coach.

Mr seun, iceberylin, kayemjay, naptu2, okikioluwa, guykhena, mizmycoli, 5minmadness and madcow . awesome fam on here. I wish I could follow or even meet u all. much love kiss kiss
Lol. Nmeri.... Much love too.
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Royver(m): 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nmeri17:

Mr seun, iceberylin, kayemjay, naptu2, okikioluwa, guykhena, mizmycoli, 5minmadness and madcow . awesome fam on here. I wish I could follow or even meet u all. much love kiss kiss
one luv bro. Thanks for the shoutout.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by wordbank(m): 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
Me me me me n just me
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 07, 2014
pweetyz:
Peeps i love most on nl

pastor neldrizzy..this guy is soooo cooool..theres never a dull moment with him..hez one of the people that made me sign up for nl..i'd have crushed buhhhhhhh grin

benromeo39..also drew me to nl..hez so cool,fun and badddd tongue..I pray he changes woh..hez cute though

naijaboiy..if ion love this guy..(i know lots of other peeps will)..hez just so lovable..cool,out-going and lots more..he makes me proud of choosing law

HeyChiko..theres never a dull moment with this guy..hez like my bestest pal on nl..hez so damn creative..unique in a huge way..the guy is AWESOME

kulkatty..her independence intrigues me..i just love the way she is..one love sis

suley316..i love this guy to the core..hez just sooooooo..beyond words..i can't even explain..one of the coolest,funnest and liveliest tongue dude i've met on nl..

Epaul..gosh..he so much intimidates me..hez a role model indeed..i'm presently on a quest to know more words than he does and speaking wayy better than he does..he makes me not regret my career choice

MizMyColi..one of the most intelligent lady i've met in my entire life..i'd love to meet her cos i'm certain i'd learn lots of stuffs from her..i wish she were my elder sis

unibenstudent..one of the most caring person i've met..i really look forward to meeting you and your mum

moneysoldier..you so do not know me..buh trust me..i love you plenty

chizzy94..such an intelligent and serious minded fellow..i really admire you a lot

francistony..hez a cool guy

mariolae..i love this babe

nomski..love you loads

kachisbarbie..admire her a lot

JayEye..very intelligent,fun and serious minded fellow..love him loads

missknwnly..my one and only long lepa babe..i'm jealous of her height

javanian..i see you..

abegi lemmme pause here cos the list goes on and on..there are lots of peeps i've come to love and admire on nl and i aint sure i can list em all here..

you guys are all AAAAWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOMMMEEE

pretty nice. Thanks.
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by akiOYIBO: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2014
franugo:

yea bro, i need someone 2 go drink with me. I need 2 4get my sorrowembarassedembarassed.
Btw, u don listen 2 my voicenote#teamalobam
I could not follow the thread.....can u share d link?
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by franugo(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2014
akiOYIBO:

I could not follow the thread.....can u share d link?

just shared my VN bro. I did 3 VNs sha. Tell me if u like the first onegringringrin
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by akiOYIBO: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2014
franugo:

just shared my VN bro. I did 3 VNs sha. Tell me if u like the first onegringringrin
alright....will check it out my man
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
franugo:

where IS krall anyway Am a huge fan of da dude, love u 2 man #teamnohomo
I was banned for a long time..... I lost interest in nairaland and didn't even realise the ban had expired angry. Kika23 you missed me?
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by kika23(f): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
krall:
I was banned for a long time..... I lost interest in nairaland and didn't even realise the ban had expired angry. Kika23 you missed me?

I missed you nau.... smiley smiley
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
kika23:

I missed you nau.... smiley smiley
YoU Tshockedshocked
let me see what's new
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by kika23(f): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
krall:
YoU Tshockedshocked
let me see what's new
Everything is new.... Nairaland is new....
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Durchess(f): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
I luv me.
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
U don't av to be lepa joor...just stay in shape wink

I'll leave d fone for sumtime...will strike @ a later date.I'll strike wen nobody 'll be there to save u angry
tru tho¡ and thank uuu.....but dont come wink
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
smiley smiley
Bootybuttchic:
tru tho¡ and thank uuu.....but dont come wink
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Kanwulia: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
Nmeri17:

Glad to know I am still worth loving after all these years! Ha!!! Thanks for letting me know I have truly defeated ALL my cyber H-ENEMIES!!!!

Oweseeeeeeeee!!!!!! kiss
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by franugo(m): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
krall:

who u con annoy dt time baba K?
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
franugo:

who u con annoy dt time baba K?
na sheun and his doggies ooo
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by franugo(m): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
krall:
na sheun and his doggies ooo

shockedshocked u insult big baba S joing?? Werrin happen oga mi?
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 08, 2014
franugo:

shockedshocked u insult big baba S joing?? Werrin happen oga mi?
na long story. i just suggest that u kill dangerous dog before it kill u. boom!!! banned for wickeding animal.
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by franugo(m): 7:44am On Nov 08, 2014
krall:
na long story. i just suggest that u kill dangerous dog before it kill u. boom!!! banned for wickeding animal.

that no worth ban na. Make pesin allow dog kill am b4 The only dog wey i like na puppies...me no get the mind 2 dey train grown up dogs oo.
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by franugo(m): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2014
krall:

that no worth ban na. Make pesin allow dog kill am b4 The only dog wey i like na puppies. me no get the mind 2 dey train grown up dogs oo....anyho, welcum back is in order smiley
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2014
franugo:

that no worth ban na. Make pesin allow dog kill am b4 The only dog wey i like na puppies...me no get the mind 2 dey train grown up dogs oo.
just leave am before im ban u too. i don tire for this nairaland sef.
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2014
godofwar666:
I like Ymodulus cause he's a psycho, rip to him only if he's dead undecided but if he's still alive thunder fires him angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by iheanyi40(m): 7:35am On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:
Ggrin: had my best Nl moment with him/her undecided

KelvinGraphics na my bro from another mama cool

Annypie kiss kiss

cutieberie1believe the feelings is mutual smiley

PinkObsession this babe fine scatter

Xsenga my long lost friend (i miss you) cry

Valmunchi free my font oooo grin

Desdichando, onyenna my sexuality section hommies cool

Missstella i dh really miss you ooo embarassed

Andyblaze, funniest Nlander grin

Farano, my favorite mod..Its been long you ban me last kiss

Iheanyi40 my list no fit complete without you na cool

princetigris better go continue that sweet tori ooo,you really make me laugh wella

Madnesscom i miss this guy wella..better come yarn us as u carry knack aisha
If you Havnt read that story forget it grin
bro i c ya,
Tuale, u na ma bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by iheanyi40(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2014
Xsenga:
I SO MUCH LOVE kiss
GGRIN
STANDD
MISS STELLA
NAIJABOIY
PROMKING
CHROME.
ANDYBLAZE
IHEANYI40
(i go tell una why i LOVE them leta) TANCHU.
swty been a while oh shocked
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:15am On Nov 11, 2014
Xsenga:
I SO MUCH LOVE kiss
GGRIN
STANDD
MISS STELLA
NAIJABOIY
PROMKING
CHROME.
ANDYBLAZE
IHEANYI40
(i go tell una why i LOVE them leta) TANCHU.
She doesnt love me cry cry embarassed
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Xsenga(f): 5:46am On Nov 11, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

She doesnt love me cry cry embarassed
I DO KELVIN. grin
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:27am On Nov 11, 2014
Xsenga:
I DO KELVIN. grin
U dont joor
And i have been dying for U since the days of Adam&Eve cry
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Xsenga(f): 6:44am On Nov 11, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

U dont joor
And i have been dying for U since the days of Adam&Eve cry
LIE

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 / It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.