Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,477 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech (9472 Views)

7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by wallex1983(m): 3:21am On Nov 03, 2014
Sparrow13:
1 thing am sure is, this new shekau 3 will die this year.

Third Shekau..... If this govt says there was a ceasefire and just fooled me, iڪ it right for me to actually believe that there was a killing of shekau in †ђξ first place? I know govt will say this iڪ another person. But the point iڪ that bombing has resumed, so also abduction.

I've not forgotten again the confusing controversy that surrounded †ђξ killer of shekau (nigeria or cameroon)
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by whatis1god(m): 4:31am On Nov 03, 2014
GODDYGEE91:
Nna so dat NO1 is truely in d quran or is he just framing it, pls 4 dos who read quran can it be true? Just help me check it, am eager 2 knw d truth.

yes! It is true jarey.
Jst lyk u hav d lord of d bible commandin d killing of new born baby and even d fruit of d womb. He evn go as far as telling his terrorist he cald his pple to dash the new born baby to d rock for dem to hav their lord blessing. Wow! Wat a fuckd god in total cluelessness! No terrorist can ever b compared to d god of d bible. Osama bin laden was a scout boy.
ISSIAH - 14:21
EZEKIEL- 9:5-7
ISSIAH - 13:15-18
ACTS - 5:1-11
JEREMIAH - 48:10
EXODUS - 32:26-29
dis is jst few of his idiocy in d bible.
He evn go as far as asking his pple to rape at will and get married to virgins against their will.
Oh wat animalism!
JUDGES - 21:10-24
NUMBERS - 31:7-8
DEUTRONOMY - 20:10-14
DEUTRONOMY - 22:28-29
SAMUEL - 12:11-14

this is just few of all his arrant animalism. Then, why cant we say no religion?
Infact, there is no terrorist in the world like the god of the bible and his prophets in d bible.
Definitely, osama and adolf hitler was a learner
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Liamm(m): 5:53am On Nov 03, 2014
uzolexis:

There's uzodinma, uzondu, Uzoamaka and many more UZOs.
I used to fflw everyone that fflws me but I stopped a few days ago cause I realised I was fflwing an army.
yes. I almost forgot cheesy. It should be uzoamaka then(since you're female)

lol. @following an army grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Liamm(m): 5:56am On Nov 03, 2014
remecy:

Yea. He is a musician based in france.
I'd like to meet him and maybe take one or two selfies with him grin
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Liamm(m): 5:58am On Nov 03, 2014
podosci:

Evdn if u schooled on mars, dont you have google there?
what is Mars? Is it a country in central africa? I don't know this because i schooled in france angry
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by abdulwastecx(m): 6:09am On Nov 03, 2014
uzolexis:

There's a new team on NL #IschooledInFrance team angry undecided

and yea I schooled in Niger republic which is a french speaking county. ...lol
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by abdulwastecx(m): 6:17am On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
It is embarrassing that the government have decided to take us for a cheap ride.
I don't knw why the government lied on the phantom ceasefire and Shekau's death. My sympathy goes to the people of NE.

what sympathy are you talking about?
Nortg east and northern Nigeria is paying the price for sympathizing for terrorist groul all in the name of religion. ...

Nigeria federal gov't should not always be blame for all the woes of people who are not ready to put the shift in living a good life here on earth...peoplw thinking about plenty female virgin and male virgin alike for women ( ok no provisions for female virgin reward in heaven).

Advice your North east people to start embracing education, secular society and learn some trade
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by uzolexis(f): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2014
abdulwastecx:

and yea I schooled in Niger republic which is a french speaking county. ...lol

I schooled in Afghanistan wc is an Arabic speaking country undecided
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by abdulwastecx(m): 9:54am On Nov 03, 2014
uzolexis:

I schooled in Afghanistan wc is an Arabic speaking country undecided

official language of Afghanistan is not Arabic but Dari 50%, Pashtu 35%...

so many of those brown looking fugly Talibans are not really Arabs and don't speak arabic, they just looked arab because they all make trouble
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by uzolexis(f): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2014
abdulwastecx:

official language of Afghanistan is not Arabic but Dari 50%, Pashtu 35%...

so many of those brown looking fugly Talibans are not really Arabs and don't speak arabic, they just looked arab because they all make trouble

Thanks for the info and correcting me without insults, it's rare to see that on NL. A lotta pple will insult and then correct.
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by abdulwastecx(m): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2014
uzolexis:

Thanks for the info and correcting me without insults, it's rare to see that on NL. A lotta pple will insult and then correct.

you are welcome ma

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by remecy(f): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Liamm:
I'd like to meet him and maybe take one or two selfies with him grin
Good then. do ur reach very well. am sure before the end of the month/yr motherluck might smile on ur request. TUDOOO
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Liamm(m): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
remecy:

Good then. do ur reach very well. am sure before the end of the month/yr motherluck might smile on ur request. TUDOOO
chai. Babe this is wickedness. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi / Ebonyi South Zone Honours Umahi, Their Son / Ondo: South West APC Rally Support For Akeredolu’s Second Term Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.