Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech (9475 Views)

7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
is this true?? Like genuine? ? shocked shocked undecided

Hmmmm, God help us.....

Boko haram, your end is near
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
It is embarrassing that the government have decided to take us for a cheap ride.
I don't knw why the government lied on the phantom ceasefire and Shekau's death. My sympathy goes to the people of NE.
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by uzolexis(f): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
Liamm:
Please who is shekau? Is he a musician? I'm asking cos I schooled in france undecided

There's a new team on NL #IschooledInFrance team angry undecided
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
lilprinze:
I don't just know why those shameless FG has to just lie about the negotiations between them and BH.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Liamm(m): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
uzolexis:

lol. Um..... is that why you're angry?

You're free to join the team grin
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by uzolexis(f): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
Liamm:
lol. Um..... is that why you're angry?

You're free to join the team grin

thanks for the offer but i think i'll pass
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Horus(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeBYodLTW9U

[size=15pt]Nigeria Activist says militants' video message an "embarrassment" to the nation[/size]
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Liamm(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
uzolexis:

thanks for the offer but i think i'll pass
hmmm.
Is your name uzoma or uzochukwu?

Don't tell me it's none cos i'm pretty sure it's either of the two.

By the way, i'm asking cos i schooled in france grin
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Truman155(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
galadima77:
i wonder what d FG has to say
wonder not my brother this is what fg will say "we are on top of the situation" as for me thamk God i schooled in france
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by experimentist: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
Dem just dey perambulate and still dey for same place..
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by uzolexis(f): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
Liamm:
hmmm.
Is your name uzoma or uzochukwu?

Don't tell me it's none cos i'm pretty sure it's either of the two.

By the way, i'm asking cos i schooled in france grin

Mr schooled in france,it's none of the above tongue
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Chimezie250(m): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
This is cheap propaganda, this is not the real Shakau have watched the video several times
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by experimentist: 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
uzolexis:

What about us that schooled in switzerland? sad
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by major466(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
What is Shocking about what Sheecau No.3 said? Nothing new. That's who they're. Demons in human form, doing the work of their father the Devil. Boko haram and ISIS are the same. They're like twins born in different countries. Same evil. Same ideology. The only language they understand is fire for fire. Destroy them all. Live non alive.
They shall definitely answer for their crimes soon.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by hungryboy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
10. “I thank Allah. I started
with knife and today I
have seized more than 20
of our armoured vehicles,
they are in my
possession.
#Ok nah, so from killing people with knives u upgraded to killing with armoured tanks
#worst grass to grace story ever
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Liamm(m): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
uzolexis:

Mr schooled in france,it's none of the above tongue
sounds hard to believe duh. Can't think of any other name with "uzo" prefix save for the two I initially mentioned.

Oh my God shocked. Just checked your profile. You've got infinite "followings". Why so
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Aizebioje(m): 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Trying to deny danladi will only draw more attention to him I.e danladi. It almost makes him look guilty. That been said,these people are savages. He said they thirst and long to kill. Psychopaths!!!
On a lighter note... Me sef schooled in France
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by louiskay(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mad man
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by uzolexis(f): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Liamm:
sounds hard to believe duh. Can't think of any other name with "uzo" prefix save for the two I initially mentioned.

Oh my God shocked. Just checked your profile. You've got infinite "followings". Why so

There's uzodinma, uzondu, Uzoamaka and many more UZOs.
I used to fflw everyone that fflws me but I stopped a few days ago cause I realised I was fflwing an army.
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by uzolexis(f): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
experimentist:
What about us that schooled in switzerland? sad

U can start your own team na undecided undecided
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by experimentist: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
uzolexis:

U can start your own team na undecided undecided
is it a futbal or basketball team?
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by uzolexis(f): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
experimentist:
is it a futbal or basketball team?
Baseball undecided
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by tartar9(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
chrisbaba1:

If u dont have an history of retardation from ur father u should be able to identify resemblance. Let's not deceive ourselves., the military has not killed the man. Even Osama was killed a decade after by USA, so why is our military ashamed admit the truth, become strategic enough to kill d man and stop the propaganda to deceive people. Not everyone is blind or as foli.sh

was osama bin laden living in California or Texas or any other state in the US while continuously wrecking havoc and even taking over their towns,you shouldn't compare the two.the military have a lot to be ashamed of,and they should shamefully admit the truth.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by tbaba1234: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by experimentist: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
uzolexis:

Baseball undecided
oya mek me nd u form team, I go strike.. cheesy
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by sademola: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
joedejana:
As long as they DON'T disturb me in China undecided

Selfishness! What about ur relations, friends n loved ones back st home?
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by joedejana(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
sademola:

Selfishness! What about ur relations, friends n loved ones back st home?
dude, It's just a joke. I'm not there grin
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by remecy(f): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
Liamm:
Please who is shekau? Is he a musician? I'm asking cos I schooled in france undecided

Yea. He is a musician based in france.
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by podosci(m): 2:48am On Nov 03, 2014
Liamm:
Evdn if u schooled on mars, dont you have google there?
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by podosci(m): 2:52am On Nov 03, 2014
Horus:

This is the same person
I dont know if this is thesame shekau or not but Hausa/ kanuri language sounds thesame to people who dont understand it......its left for tha hausa speakers to confirm the voice of shekau
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Herrmes: 3:08am On Nov 03, 2014
Hahahaha, Relax bro, you'll die soon
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Ilekokonit: 3:14am On Nov 03, 2014
Jonathan should wake up and smell the coffee.

His main purpose of occupying the seat of President is NOT to enrich himself, his wife, friends and associates BUT to protect the lives of ALL Nigerians from all forms of danger.

If Jonathan is not doing this FOR ANY REASON then he is not worthy to even complete this term let alone contest for a second term.

The Buck stops with our current Commander in Chief who UNFORTUNATELY for us currently is Jonathan.

Jonathan's continued insistence on having a second term when he has FAILED WOEFULLY so far is PLAYING A DANGEROUS GAME with the future of ALL Nigerians.

I pray we make it through to May 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phone Numbers Of Nigeria Ministers Published / Pump Price Increase Likely As Landing Cost Of Petrol ‘rises Above’ N145 / All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.