Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry (156377 Views)

My Gallery Of Beads And Handmade Crafts. (beads Haven) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 1:58am On May 15, 2015
smiley wink

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 9:55pm On May 15, 2015
RashMe:

Hello udy, nice collections u've got here. Would like to rock d 1st bead on baby christening, though I would prefer d red in gold cos I will be making use of Gold gele, shoe and bag. What is d price and how do I get it
Hello ma waited for your reply none came. Do you have a number I can reach you on?
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by RashMe(f): 8:45pm On May 16, 2015
udysweet:

Hello ma waited for your reply none came. Do you have a number I can reach you on?
BBM is faulty, tried reaching u on WhatsApp but d msg didn't deliver.
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by RashMe(f): 9:29pm On May 16, 2015
udysweet:
Hello people! Happy New month,welcome to my month of birth! Hope I'll get a bday cake from a NLer o esp dos ones in d food sections who's always intimidating us with plenty cake designs.
Enough said ,back to serios talk. Got two pics here:both ordered for
Pic 1 is a red and silver crystal combo,(serios caluclations o) taking the form of a star.
Pic 2 is a cobalt blue crytal job but d client wanted a mix of silver and so I had to redo but not without taking a pic. So I paired both ,now let's know wch u prefer:blue all thru or blue mixed wit silver?
Have a great weekend y'all.
Pls @mods help a sister move this up a bit to get more people to see it mbok*kisses*
I meant Pic 1
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:13pm On May 17, 2015
Hello pple! Happy sunday. Thanks to all dos who hav patronised me via this forum,God bless you! btw its my bday 2moro yay!
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:46pm On May 20, 2015
Hello pple,how y'all doing?
Am back again with more pics.
Please call up today and place ur order,our rates are very affordable. And if ur interested in learning too,contact us today

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:43pm On May 22, 2015
Beautiful forest design done in coral red seed beads.Order one today,in any color.Contact BBU on 08020335477&264b958

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:16am On May 26, 2015
Thanks to everyone who have patronised me via this platform,either buying and also trained with me,God bless.
I await you many more response. Order one today,our rates are quite affordable and we do a perfect job for u. Also if u want to train too,one on one for faster learning,contact me nd u'l be glad u did.

God bless NLers for me
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 11:45am On May 29, 2015
Hello everyone! Happy democracy day o,we thank God for the smooth transition as we now have a new president. We pray for the change to be effected positively in our lives,Amen
I just made this,this morning. Decided to try out a new procedure called "flatron" wit some left over beads I have,hence d multi colored beads nd it came out nice.
You can order for this as well as also contact me for oda deesigns. I traind too
Hope to hear frm u via bbm 264ab958 or whatsapp 08020335477. My rates are quite affordable

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:46pm On May 31, 2015
Happ sunday!hope y'all went to church?
Here is a spiral design made by me.
Its available for pick up and in any color of choice,rates affordable! Contact us today for this and many more as well as one on one training.
Contact Beads by Udy on 08020335477 264ab958

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2015
Just finished this for a client. Isn't it beautiful? Call ping today and place your order. Name the style and we create it for you. Our rates are affordable. Also register for your Beads training, one on one teaching.
God bless those who have patronised me from this forum,a million hugs for you!! smiley wink

1 Share

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by bolseas(f): 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
very lovely colours

you combine the colours so well

very neat jobs too....
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tnx ma'am,grateful for the comment*hugs*
bolseas:
very lovely colours

you combine the colours so well

very neat jobs too....
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
9layered champagne gold crystals embelished wit gold brooch for my newest mum (a NLer here)in town,whose ikomo is 2moro by the way,yay!
Rashy,aka iya princess,am waiting to see how beautiful u will look 2mor o,wit dis bead as d icing on d cake*smiles*
There you go,NLers are calling to order beads and train,why not join them today and order something nice for ur self as well as acquire skills today all at pocket friendy rates?God bless y'all! *kisses*

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Happy sunday y'all!
I met a lady smwer in an office I went to drop a msg and while waiting I bought out my stuff and started work(don't mind me I had a deadline so I wans goin arnd wit d beads,lol) and dis lady cldnt tak her eyes off wat I was doin. Long and short,she registered wit me and did dis yday,her 1st day! I'm impressed and I knw we'll go places.
Wat are u waiting for?why not register for beads training class wit us today,our rates are pocket friendly. Call or whatsapp Beads by Udy on 08020335477 or bbm 264ab958

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Yay! I got featured in one of the dailies today,God be praised!
Big thanks to Sam for interviewing me,God bless you,more ink to you pen,lol,b
Father pls use this as a platform to launch me out into the open,let everyone see me even as u continue to bless the works of my hands.
There you go,a link to the interview,happy reading:
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/06/not-everyone-can-work-someone-can-also-work-thomas/

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hello pple,how is tje day goin?great I supos. Just lik yday I started dis journey into bead makin and its a year already,hurray!
Am grateful to God for thus far He's kept me,He alone deserves my praise,and adoration.
I'll be doing a discount anniversaey promo,as a way of sayin "thank you" to every single NLer who has given me an opportunity to prove my self. I hav never been so blessed as much as I hav,been on dis forum.S o watch out for beads I'll be sampling here at rock bottom prices. I hope y'all will patronise me by getn pieces for urself and loved ones?
Watch dis space!!!

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 11, 2015
Udysweets it will be selfish of me not to acknowledge u, I always visit this page to look at ur work. I cant believe u ar just 1 yr in d craft, i have been beading for almost 3 yrs but i must confess u ar my oga in dis skill. God will surely bless d work of ur hands and take u places. Hope u dont mind o cos i stole some of ur designs #lol#

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
grin grin grin I jus had to laff small jare my sister,u got me der with the last comment. Ok now,lemme be serios! 1st am grateful to u for dat motivational comments,God bless u real gud. And yes,feel free o,to tak any design,as long as its sharing ideas,its cool. A candle doesn't burn out itself by lighting others u knw? I knw God will continue to bless our handwork,Amen!
cuteendowed:
Udysweets it will be selfish of me not to acknowledge u, I always visit this page to look at ur work. I cant believe u ar just 1 yr in d craft, i have been beading for almost 3 yrs but i must confess u ar my oga in dis skill. God will surely bless d work of ur hands and take u places. Hope u dont mind o cos i stole some of ur designs #lol#
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nice interview Sis Uddy
Congrats kiss
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
udysweet:

Happy sunday y'all!
I met a lady smwer in an office I went to drop a msg and while waiting I bought out my stuff and started work(don't mind me I had a deadline so I wans goin arnd wit d beads,lol) and dis lady cldnt tak her eyes off wat I was doin. Long and short,she registered wit me and did dis yday,her 1st day! I'm impressed and I knw we'll go places.
Wat are u waiting for?why not register for beads training class wit us today,our rates are pocket friendly. Call or whatsapp Beads by Udy on 08020335477 or bbm 264ab958

I am not surprised that your trainee did so well
You are one of the best teachers Ive come accross
You should consider opening a school
Seriously!
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2015
Dear pls can i watsapp u? I need u to tell me how to make d beaded ball, i know how to make d normal one but i dont know how u make urs so big.
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by nadigo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Laundry at its cheapest wash starch and iron 100 pcs of clothings for just 10k with free 20 pcs of children clothings call 08022239528 for pickup and drop off
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hello people smiley
Here again o,lol! Just finished this for an ol course mate. Still trying to get it right with this divider brooch, not small work o
Order this today and in any color of choice. You can also order something else all at affordable prices.
Contact us today, training available also for those wanting to acquire skills in Bead making

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
cuteendowed:
Dear pls can i watsapp u? I need u to tell me how to make d beaded ball, i know how to make d normal one but i dont know how u make urs so big.
Maybe u will tell me how u do it,then we can knw were d issue it. Go ahead
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Am short of words! God bless you for dis,hugs!
tearoses:

I am not surprised that your trainee did so well
You are one of the best teachers Ive come accross
You should consider opening a school
Seriously!
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
udysweet:
Hello people smiley
Here again o,lol! Just finished this for an ol course mate. Still trying to get it right with this divider brooch, not small work o
Order this today and in any color of choice. You can also order something else all at affordable prices.
Contact us today, training available also for those wanting to acquire skills in Bead making

Very beautiful kiss
Well done dear
You know Im your number one fan
My friend has something similar in pink and fuschsia
It is very beautiful
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2015
udysweet:

Maybe u will tell me how u do it,then we can knw were d issue it. Go ahead
u mean i shld go ahead and watsapp u or i shld tell u abt it here?
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tanx a lot ma'am,gracias!
tearoses:

Very beautiful kiss
Well done dear
You know Im your number one fan
My friend has something similar in pink and fuschsia
It is very beautiful
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
Let's do whatsapp
cuteendowed:
u mean i shld go ahead and watsapp u or i shld tell u abt it here?
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 2:26am On Jun 15, 2015
My friend rocking her Bead at a wedding. Isn't it lovely?. Order yours today and you will be glad you did. Our rates are competitive and affordable.
Call or whatsapp today 08020335478

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by opsycomate: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
udysweet:
smiley wink

please can you help with a place I can get beads at wholesale as I intend to sell at retail prices and like how much do i need to start off beads selling business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Hack - Game Of War Fire Age - GOW Hack MOD Apk Android Tested / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.