Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry (156391 Views)

My Gallery Of Beads And Handmade Crafts. (beads Haven) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Do you like my fan earrings? It's available for sale in colors of choice. Complete set.
Contact us today on 08020335477. Also offer trainings. God bless

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2016
Good morning

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Available for sale. Contact in signature.
PS:watch this space for an "everything must go" sales soon kiss

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Display stand still available for sale. Location:Olufemi,between lawanson and Masha in surulere. Contact 08020335477 today

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
Happy New Month with love from Beads by Udy.
The 1st half of the year has gone and we in the 2nd half,may all we lost in the 1st half be recovered quantum fold in this 2nd quarter. It shall herald the sign of good things to come for us.
Don't forget to contact us today for all your beaded jewelry and training n 08020335477. God bless u *hugs*
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Barka de Sallah to all Muslim faithfuls in the house.

All the beaded pieces below are available at giveaway prices. Prices from as low as 2000 and above. It's a clearance sales so grab this opportunity today.
Promo lasts while stocks last.
Contact beads by Udy today on 08020335477(calls and whatsapp )
PS:prices doesn't cover delivery kiss

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2016
Are you interesed in acquiring skills in beaded jewelry making? Wnt to make income by the side or want to jus learn for personal use? Then contact Beads by Udy for a specialized one on one training,givin u all the basics you need in bead making.
Contact details: 08020335477(calls\whatsapp) bbm 259CD7A0
Also if you want to place orders for your beaded pieces,contact us today. We offer you a neat and perfect finish at pocket friendly rates
kiss kiss
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Happy Sunday Nairalanders! Rocking a simple earring made from delica beads in multicolors. You can contact me today for all your beaded jewelry and trainings all at affordable rates. I offer you a neat and perfect job using the best materials at pocket friendly rates.
08020335477 both calls and whatsapp

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Another triangle delica and sandbead design.

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2016
Contact BBU today for your beaded jewely and trainings
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Happy weekend frm Beads by Udy!
Do you have an upcoming party:wedding,birthday,naming and any type of owambe and require beaded neckpiece to go with it? Then worry no more as we help t bring what you have in mind to life. If you hav any design you want to replicate or evn need us to create a beautiful piece for you,then worry no more too.
We use the best materials to giv you a perfect finish:coral,pearls,jade,agate,chips,crystals,onyx etc.
You can also refer us(for thoseful clients who have patronised us before)
Discount awaits those who want to make in bulk like for aso ebi and all.
God bless you for your patronage
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
Happy new month Nairalanders! Thank God for making us to see a new month.
OK so here's a new piece. Designs come and go but our dear layers have come to stay. It never runs out of fashion.
It's a red and gold multi layered crystal necklace embellished with gold brooch. Simple yet elegant. Can go on any dress.
It's available for pickup, so contact me for price. It's very affordable by the way wink

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
More
Available for sale. Rates are affordable and we offer a neat and perfect job using the best materials. Contact 08020335477(calls and whatsapp)

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
Archives

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Archives contact me today for all your beaded jewelry. I'll give you the best at a competitive rate

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Amireel: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2016
how much for that stand you are selling?
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Amireel:
Hello. Thanks for your interest. Pls whatsapp me on the number in my signature smiley
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hi

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
#Everythingmustgo
#clearancesales

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
#Clearancesale

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Happy Sunday fashionlanders.
Just finished this piece. How do you see it, beautiful right wink
You like? It's available for pickup. Contact on signature kiss

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:41am On Aug 12, 2016
Goodmorning. Thank God its friday! Place your orders today

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Good afternoon,happy new week
Don't forget to contact us today for your beaded jewelry. Offering a neat and perfect job using the best materials ,all at pocket friendly rates
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy sunday! Contact me today for all your beaded jewelry.
Any design you want can be created using the best materials to perfection.
Alos if you're interested in learning bead making and located in Surulere, I offer trainings on a one on one level(no online training esp to begginers,get a tutor close to you as its the best)
Thanks to those who have reached out,God bless. Pls referals are highly apreciated,if you know someoone who knows someone who needs my services,don't hesitate to contact me
Contact 08020335477(calls and whatsapp)
BBM 259CD7A0.
BEADTifying you is my job!
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hello lovelies!
Pick up this beautiful piece at just N6000 only. Free delivery to anyone picking up within Lagos.
Contact details on signature. #udysgiveaway

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Happy sunday everyone! Don't forget to contact me today for your beaded jewelry. Thanks to those who have reached out to me to make enquiries as to how to order.
Pls to those who have also reached out about learning. If you're a newbie ,don't ask for online training ,get a beader close to you trust me you will be glad you did as leaning online from scratch isn't advisable. And for those who requires me to teach for free,I'm sorry it doesn't always work that way,I paid somuch and paying still,to learn new designs. If you contact me,I'll charge you(a token tho) for the beaders who already knw how to ,but need to learn new designs. Typing ,sendings pics and video requires data, effort and I think I shd get a form of compensation. Abi,I need to eat and survive in dis era o,charity work won't put food on my table so bear wit me.
Love u all *kisses*
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Levi16: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
wow...wonderful sister. Please keep doing it.
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
Levi16:
wow...wonderful sister. Please keep doing it.
kiss
God bless you sir
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
More designs, all available for pickup and can be made in colors of choice. 08020335477 call and whatsapp
Thanks for your patronage, kindly refer to others if you're pleased with my job, God bless kiss

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month lovely nairalanders, welcome to a September to remember.
Contact me today for all your beaded jewelry and training. Giving you the best at pocket friendly rates
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Laredojohn(m): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nice beads she gat, got one from her of recent...she is recommended for all who what lovely beads of different designs and styles...
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ddnt hear frm you again.
Amireel:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Hack - Game Of War Fire Age - GOW Hack MOD Apk Android Tested / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.