Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry (156386 Views)

My Gallery Of Beads And Handmade Crafts. (beads Haven) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Still available for sale
udysweet:
#EverythingMustGo
1.Order this lovely white crystal collar piece for just N3,000 only.
2.This beautiful multi colored netted tubular piece is still up for grabs for just N10,000 only.
3.Weaved purple crystals in tassels design is up for grabs at 4,500 only complete set.
4.Multi colored braided sandbead topped with gold chain available for sale at just N3,000(comes with a stud ear ring)
To order any of these,contact Beads by Udy on 08020335477,264ab958. Offers valid while stocks last*winks*
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Happy sunday,lovelies! Hope have you been?
Yes,its d season of celebrations as Xmas is just round the corner. Plenty parties,weddings,naming ceremonies and all. Contact us today and let's BEADtify you. We make and design all kinds of beaded jewelry for that special occassion. Our rates are quite affordable and we give you a neat and perfect job. Also we deliver nationwide
Also if you're intersted in aqcuiring skills in beaded jewelry,we offer one on one trainings too.
Contact Beads by Udy on 08020335477,264ab958
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:29am On Nov 14, 2015
Gudmorn lovely NLers! Hope our weekend is going well?
Yes we're here again,now accepting orders and new clients,referals and all. Its d season of festivities. Order a lovely aded jewelry to compliment ur wonderful atttire and stand out in dat occasion. We make use of originals materials for your needed satisfaction. Crystals,fresh water&mother pearls,swarosky crystals,agate,corals,angel skin,jade,sandbeads,onyx,turquiose,etc are some of the beads we've worked with.
Contact beads by udy today and u will be glad you did. We offer a neat and perfect job at pocket friendly rate.
Also if you're interested in learning skills in beaded jewelry,we do offer trainings also. Contact us on 08020335477,264ab958.
Beads by Udy...BEADtifying you!

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:17am On Nov 20, 2015
Goodmorn lovelies! How's your night? TGIF!
Client order.
You can place yours today,we offer you a neat and perfect job at pocket friendly rates.you something you want us to recreat,or u want to check out out collections and pick up smtn nice for urself?then contact Beads by Udy!
Its d season of festivities,parties and more parties! Contact us today and let's BEADtify you to that party and make you sstand out.
Our rates are affordable and highly competitive.
Reach us on 08020335477(call\whatsapp) and 264ab958
We also offer trainings too,you can acquire a skill for personal use or to mak extra income for urself. And if u want to go into buiness of selling our ready to wear pieces,contact me and let's talk today.
Beads by Udy..BEADtifying you!

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by zinaunreal(m): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
udysweet:
Hello everyone,trust our day went well? Hvnt done much this week except with my boss and teacher. She's wonderful if you must know(aunty betty rock) this are some of the jobs I assisted in doin for her(had to watermark o so I don't get into trouble,lool)
Happy viewing,still waiting for your responses.
Happy weekend people
sell your traditional accessories at dezisell.com nice place to showcase our local fashion

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
zinaunreal:
sell your traditional accessories at dezisell.com nice place to showcase our local fashion
Ok. Will check it later. Thanks alot
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2015
Its that time of the year again:the season of celebrations and beads by Udy is here to offer all you needed on beaded jewelry. Worried about what jewelry to complement that outfit of yours? Then look no further,we are here to take the stress off you,just tell us what you want and we create\recreate for you. We offer a neat and perfect job all at an affordable rate. Contact us today and you'll be glad you did.
Thanks to everyone on the thread for their patronage and referals,God bless and keep the calls coming in.
Contact details:08020335477,264ab958

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:48am On Dec 01, 2015
Hello lovelies! Happy New month! Thank God for His faithfulness and Mercy for making us witnesss this day to the shame of the devil!
Yes its the festive period,start placing your orders today. We'll give you a neat and perfe job.we use the best materials to ensure a lasting job. Try us today and u will be glad u did!
Contact beads by udy on 08020335477,264ab958
In the spirit of the season here's a lovely red job:a mix of jade and broken beads embelished with double silver brooch. Price? Very cheap. Contact me to pick up dis piece as well as place orders for urs.
God bless!

1 Share

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
Just finished for a bride to be(former colleague and friend)
Isn't it beautiful? Can't wait to have her rock it.
You too can look beautiful by adorning one of our lovely jewelry piece(s)
Contact Beads by Udy today on 08020335477,264ab958.
We offer a neat and perfect job at an affordable rate. A trial will convince u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
Beautiful elegant trio done in teal blue and glittering original sandbead,I love!
Had to post the build up to the finisshed product.
You can actually hav dis made for u in any color of ur choice.
Open a communication line with beads by Udy if ur interested in placing orders,on 08020335477,264ab958

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Good evening pple. A not too good news, phone got stolen not too long ago while going to deliver beads to a customer. Incase of bbm its suspended for now and whatsapp. However you can call the 08020335477.
Thanks and God bless
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by umehmj(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
udysweet:
Good evening pple. A not too good news, phone got stolen not too long ago while going to deliver beads to a customer. Incase of bbm its suspended for now and whatsapp. However you can call the 08020335477.
Thanks and God bless

aww!!!! God wanna surprise you with something bigger for next year. its well dear

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
umehmj:

aww!!!! God wanna surprise you with something bigger for next year. its well dear
smiley
Thanks somuch. Am grateful. Amen to the prayers

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Happy weekend all. Hope we're preparing hard for the coming Christmas?
Pls contact us today for all your beaded jewelry. As usual we offer you a neat and perfect job at pocket friendly rates.
We also got som beaded pieces available at giveaway prices,in d spirt ot christmans,do add up today on 259CD7A0 or call\whatsapp 08020335477.
If you have any designs u like to replicate or hav a design in mind u want to bring to life,we're here to do dat for you.
A trial will indeed convince.
Also offer one on one trainings for those who wish to acquire skills in bead making
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by opella(f): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Good day dear, please I need a bead for an ashebi cloth but don't know the colour that will suit the material, what colour can suit this material and how much will you charge to make one for me.
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hello ma,thank you for checking in. Please can whatsapp me on 08020335477?
We can take it from there or you can drop your contact let me reach you
opella:
Good day dear, please I need a bead for an ashebi cloth but don't know the colour that will suit the material, what colour can suit this material and how much will you charge to make one for me.
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:34am On Dec 17, 2015
Good morning lovely NLers.
Still taking orders for all your beaded jewellery. Our rates are pocket friendly. Contact Beads by Udy on 08020335477
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:52am On Dec 23, 2015
Good morning lovelies!
From me to you with love. Every single one on this forum who have added value to my life,patronised me,reffered me to others,criticised me constructively including the bashings,lol! Infact including the ones who tried to scam me thru fictitious business deals(God is watching you o) I say a Big THANK YOU! 2015 was an awesome year for me,let's do this again in 2015.
Have a great day*hugs and kisses*

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2015
Hello lovelies! Good morn,hope our night went well? Thank God for making witness the final day in 2015,He's been faithful,all glory to Him.
I want to use this opportunity to say a Big THANK YOU to every single one you who hav reached out to me through this my thread. For your patronage,referals,kidn words,advice and all. I am immesely grateful. To my international clients(yes I did get a few pple from here who ordered my pieces from outside Naija so trust me Beads by Udy has gone international)
For the ones who did naming,traditional weddings,and those who just wanted for owambes and those who gifted people,including the ones who wanted to acquire skills,I say God bless. May your homes be blessed and your pocket never run dry ,Amen!
I must also apologise for the ones I must have offended,who I gave a little bit of stress,mak una pardon me mbok,lol!
Beads by Udy says "Thank You"
Keep d calls coming,we're still open to doing more business with you in 2016. Our contacts remains the same in our signature.
Happy new year in advance,see you in 2016
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:05am On Jan 12, 2016
Order this beautiful cobalt blue and yellow combo today. Details on signature. Also place your orders for others. We also offer training if you're interested in acquiring skills.
Beads by Udy offers a neat and perfect job at pocket friendly rate. Contact us today

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:07am On Jan 12, 2016
Satisfied clients. Join the list and contact is today

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
A client rocking my beaded pieces. You too can adorn yourself today and stand out in that owambe with our beaded pieces. Contact us today fr all your beaded jewelry.
Instagram: Beads_by_udy
Bbm channel:C0017E0FC
Bbm:259CD7A0
Calls\whatsap:08020335477
Contact us today for a neat and perfect job at pocket friendly rates. A trial will convince you. Also offers trainings on beaded jewelry
Beads by Udy...BEADtifying You!

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
Contact us today for all your beaded jewelry. We offer you a neat and perfect finish using the best materials.
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Good evening NLers,hope your day went well? Don't forget to contact us today for all your beaded jewelry. We offer a neat and perfect finish using the best materials. Our rates are also highly affordable.
If you also want to learn bead making,we're here for you. Just open a line of communication and were on!
Contact us today and be glad you did
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2016
Good morning lovelies,hope our night went well? Thanks to those who called in to make enquiries and to commend my page,am grateful. Hope t hear more froom you and others.
Ok going forward,I have a display stand for sale. Its been left unused at its location for a while now and needs to go. It comes also wit a few neck stands all at a an affordable rate. Pls contact me for price. Location is lawanson,surulere.
Find pics below:

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:06am On Feb 12, 2016
Contact Beads by Udy today for all your beaded jewellery and trainings. Our rates are pocket friendly and we give you the best in term of materials and neatness. Contact details: 08020335477. Bbm 259CD7A0
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:08am On Feb 12, 2016
udysweet:
Good morning lovelies,hope our night went well? Thanks to those who called in to make enquiries and to commend my page,am grateful. Hope t hear more froom you and others.
Ok going forward,I have a display stand for sale. Its been left unused at its location for a while now and needs to go. It comes also wit a few neck stands all at a an affordable rate. Pls contact me for price. Location is lawanson,surulere.
Find pics below:
Still available for sale. Also available are neck stands
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by tenderlyme(f): 11:03am On Feb 12, 2016
keep up d gud work udysweet hw much is d neckstand&how many steps does it hv? Lastly how many neck stand does it come wit?
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by ross555: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2016
Lol.. Awesome designs of necklace sets. I like it.

uboma:
Your beads are beautiful. I love the creativity in you. Kudos to you.

No one deleted your thread. It must have been among the numerous threads lost when NL was hacked some months ago. Take heart and replicate the thread.

***modified***

I checked your profile and found that your earlier thread was actually hidden because you are guilty ot spamming the board. Just stick to one thread for your beads and update same thread from time to time. There is no need creating another thread on the same topic.

Cheers
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
ross555:
Lol.. Awesome designs of necklace sets. I like it.

Thanks ma'am,hope you will patronise us soon? kiss
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
Thanks ma,am grateful for the kind words. Concerning the dispay stand,u can contact me via whatsapp and bbm on the numbers in my signature or if uav a means to reach you so we can discuss further and extensively
tenderlyme:
keep up d gud work udysweet hw much is d neckstand&how many steps does it hv? Lastly how many neck stand does it come wit?
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
All available for sale at giveaway price. You can place orders for your easter beads. Contact us today and be glad you did. Call\whatasapp 08020335477

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Hack - Game Of War Fire Age - GOW Hack MOD Apk Android Tested / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.