Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) (4342 Views)

Missing Brother found After 15 Years In a Popular Beer Palour In Lagos(see pix) / The Most Popular Romancelander Ever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by menix(m): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I was only laffing at your stewpidity ke grin grin

Same fin ur dada did to ur moma wen u fell into d world..
It runz in d family datz y its easy to pick mii as 1...
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by Triniti(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
[lol,chaii yungwizzy, this guy don finish you]

Dat tie wuld go a long way footing ur weddin bill wiv dat village teacher dauta..

Ur scanty bears as if nah fowl shit u dey rub to force am com out...[/quote]
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:19am On Nov 04, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
We finally met on Friday

And guess what.............??

NL babes rock!!!!!

Guess who she is?
your houz gal..matured kid.. cheesy
Yungwizzzy:
We finally met on Friday

And guess what.............??

NL babes rock!!!!!

Guess who she is?
your houz gal..matured kid..
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
udemzy101:
The way some guys dey show their stupidity online ehn... Must everything be fv.ck?

Him meet person and you dey ask whether he don fu?ck her

U well so?
na so i wonder o
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by Chizzy20(f): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
This thread luks childish.
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by maaft(m): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
seedord247:

Your back aint that big thou............. cheesy
seconded grin
seedord247:

Your back aint that big thou............. cheesy
seconded
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by Hackakeem: 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
As a result of having a vag’ inal org’ asm does extra than simply put a bit pep in your step. It truly causes you to stroll in another way, with an extended stride and a better pel vic rotation.

In a European examine, skilled se xo logists (good job title) have been in a position to select, with an eighty one % accuracy, which girls had an org asm simply by watching them stroll.

However that’s not the one means somebody can inform if a girl has had s e’x. Listed here are a number of others:

The Glow: There’s a scientific motive for us getting the flushed within the cheeks take care of s e’x — extra blood movement — however what about that aura of calm that appears to drift round us after the actual fact? It occurs. Lately, my husband and I went on a submit-co’ital grocery retailer journey and ran in to some pals. The spouse remarked to me, “You’re glowing,” with just a little wink and a nod.

The Cat Who Ate The Canary Grin: That is often known as the Smir ‘king Smile and for those who see a girl wanting sideways with this look on her face, you’ll know, yep, she simply bought laid. She has a secret that’s making her undergo her day with a way of achievement. As a result of, severely, no person is that pleased except they only had s e’x with a cheerful ending.

The Moist Spot: I do know that is gross however getting sem’inal moi’sture leaking by means of to your pa nts will be an unlucky byproduct of getting s e’x, at the very least should you don’t use a con dom or your accomplice doesn’t pull out. And it’s not one of many good methods you’d need somebody to have the ability to inform that you just not too long ago had s e’x. Carrying a pad submit-inter’course can assist stop this — simply sayin’.

The Unfla ‘ppably Buoyant Temper: A publish-intercourse rise in endo’rphins may give you a recent perspective on the annoy’ances of every single day life: Go forward, honk at me as a result of I’m going too sluggish. Minimize in entrance of me within the test-out line on the retailer. And let my children scream at one another whereas they argue over who will get to take a seat within the entrance seat on the way in which to high school. I. Don’t. Care. Due to somewhat early mqorning dawn shock, nothing goes to place me in a nasty temper.
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by Lisaflex(f): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
So where's d pix? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): / Guys Get In Here: The Shape Of This Young Lady Will Wow You. (pics) / Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.