Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) (4311 Views)

Missing Brother found After 15 Years In a Popular Beer Palour In Lagos(see pix) / The Most Popular Romancelander Ever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
We finally met on Friday

And guess what.............??

NL babes rock!!!!!

Guess who she is?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by merit12(f): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
She is that black mod

I guess right hmmmm

I will pm you d name.

Don't wanna get ban

I like my black self

2 Likes

Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by sseunth(m): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
na fucking remain ba?

3 Likes

Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by LaurelP(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ur younger sister
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
LaurelP:
Ur younger sister

naaa

wish I even had one cry cry
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by Skanas(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
We finally met on Friday

And guess what.............??

NL babes rock!!!!!

Guess who she is?

Wetin concern me wit hu she be....bros u don f..uck am...na wetin ah wan no mk ah for clap 4u

#dropsmic!!!
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
Skanas:

Wetin concern me wit hu she be....bros u don f..uck am...na wetin ah wan no mk ah for clap 4u

#dropsmic!!!

please mind your language

thanks

1 Like

Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by emperorchedda(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
sseunth:
na fucking remain ba?
lol. No coba my guy
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
The way some guys dey show their stupidity online ehn... Must everything be fv.ck?

Him meet person and you dey ask whether he don fu?ck her

U well so?

7 Likes

Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by clubone05: 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
Why the heck is he advertising that they met....no be him dey find trouble. .

well it's not of my business. ..
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by Rexnegro(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
Seun gf abi ? If yes hmmm I fear for ur internet career lolz

1 Like

Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by zicoraads: 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
Am the one undecided

U met her and then? Did the money in ur account increase?
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by stefanlover: 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
Just tell us who she is haba.
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by fruityjojo(f): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lupia abi Wats her name. Former miss nairaland.
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by seedord247(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
fruityjojo:
Lupia abi Wats her name. Former miss nairaland.

Your back aint that big thou............. cheesy
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by fruityjojo(f): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
seedord247:

Your back aint that big thou............. cheesy

You got me
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by seedord247(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
fruityjojo:

You got me

Yea i doo... You want some massage? undecided
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by sseunth(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
emperorchedda:
lol. No coba my guy
the second meeting go be hs house or her house
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by Andyblaze: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
My mentor, running things!
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 03, 2014
Mayb etz bance
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by nonsoyoungprof: 12:23am On Nov 03, 2014
some guys go de talk rubbish sha,..u de warn am to mind d way he talk,..u won arrest am abi wetin....carry yeye pics de cover thread,...na u be first to c a nairalander,..mtcheww with dis ur bears I think say u go get small sense, but d reverse is d case,......piss on thread walks out with my millitary cap.....

1 Like

Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by PietroRico(m): 12:39am On Nov 03, 2014
nonsoyoungprof:
some guys go de talk rubbish sha,..u de warn am to mind d way he talk,..u won arrest am abi wetin....carry yeye pics de cover thread,...na u be first to c a nairalander,..mtcheww with dis ur bears I think say u go get small sense, but d reverse is d case,......piss on thread walks out with my millitary cap.....
lol. Meaning he has no sense. At all? grin

I can't seem to find any bear there though undecided
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 03, 2014
merit12:
She is that black mod

I guess right hmmmm

I will pm you d name.

Don't wanna get ban

I like my black self

Ewo... na your shadow be that? At your age, you can't bleach. Please, do something about it.
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by merit12(f): 1:04am On Nov 03, 2014

When a good girl dey bleach

He mean say she nor hear wetin pastor dey preach.

Kilo dey tenbora

He nor know she bi dudu turn white

Are you black?
assfreak:

Ewo... na your shadow be that? At your age, you can't bleach. Please, do something about it.
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 03, 2014
merit12:

When a good girl dey bleach

He mean say she nor hear wetin pastor dey preach.

Kilo dey tenbora

He nor know she bi dudu turn white

Are you black?

Stay there, dey sing. Wait, hope sey you get big yansh?
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by menix(m): 2:12am On Nov 03, 2014
D gal sef dark-wowo...
Abeg post pix of wen una finish leak soup sef....
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2014
menix:
D gal sef dark-wowo...
Abeg post pix of wen una finish leak soup sef....

Stop deceiving yourself

you mean every dark girl is ugly?

with your tie like village teacher

you are even dark self
dat makes u worwor?

1 Like

Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by menix(m): 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Stop deceiving yourself

you mean every dark girl is ugly?

with your tie like village teacher

you are even dark self
dat makes u worwor?

Dat tie wuld go a long way footing ur weddin bill wiv dat village teacher dauta..

Ur scanty bears as if nah fowl shit u dey rub to force am com out...
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
menix:

Dat tie wuld go a long way footing ur weddin bill wiv dat village teacher dauta..

Ur scanty bears as if nah fowl shit u dey rub to force am com out...

lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by menix(m): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

lwkmd grin grin grin

Caught u on dat... tongue
Re: Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
menix:

Caught u on dat... tongue

I was only laffing at your stewpidity ke grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Video: News Reporter appear on tv half nak*d and without bra / Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty / 29 Interesting Questions To Ask A Lady While Going On Dates With Her/chatting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.