Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly (1533 Views)

Understanding Jesus’ Sacrifice / The Necessity Of Jesus' Sacrifice / What Did Jesus Sacrifice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by johnydon22(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
Please people dont get me wrong, just that this question have been borderin me since. we all know when someone makes a sacrifice he is making it to something a god or image anything. so Jesus's sacrifice we all know was for humans but to who exactly was it made to... which God or gods accepted sacrifice
Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by briantext(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
Me
Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
There was no sacrifice. The story of Jesus is a huge scam. Free your mind. Only slaves have a price.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
It is a story the begins with a virgin dame giving birth and ends witha virgin god tasting death. The Good news or the Goof news? You decide.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by EMERIT2US(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
It is just a ridiculous story. He died for my sins indeed. What is the essense, especially when you consider that he was said to have been dead for only 3 days.

Even Jesus never said he came to die for anyone.

5 Likes

Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by rawpadgin(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
apparently u are working for the devil
Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by johnydon22(m): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
rawpadgin:
apparently u are working for the devil

please my guy am not... i just asked a simple question that needs a simple answer... why dont you just tell me you dont know
Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by braine(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
Well, they say He sacrificed himself to His father for humans for our sins, so we could be forgiven. Daz'ol.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by Rilwayne001: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
johnydon22:
Please people dont get me wrong, am a christian just that this question have been borderin me since. we all know when someone makes a sacrifice he is making it to something a god or image anything. so Jesus's sacrifice we all know was for humans but to who exactly was it made to... which God or gods accepted sacrifice

Jesus is the xtian God, he sacrificed himself to himself..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by johnydon22(m): 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
braine:
Well, they say He sacrificed himself to His father for humans for our sins, so we could be forgiven. Daz'ol.

Hhmmmmm he sacrificed himself to his father so his father can forgive sins, cant his father forgive sins without having to murder his son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
Sonoflucifer..... Be careful of the things u say or write abt ur maker..... Or else u wil receive his wrath
Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by zemaye: 8:17am On Nov 03, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Jesus is the xtian God, he sacrificed himself to himself..
shocked
Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by johnydon22(m): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
zemaye:
shocked
lol
Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by Scholar8200(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
johnydon22:
Please people dont get me wrong, just that this question have been borderin me since. we all know when someone makes a sacrifice he is making it to something a god or image anything. so Jesus's sacrifice we all know was for humans but to who exactly was it made to... which God or gods accepted sacrifice
Op, you dont need to be bothered! After all, you have repeatedly dubbed these things as ridiculous myths. Hence, any sincere answer will only generate more questions draped with skepticism and scorn.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by johnydon22(m): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Scholar8200:
Op, you dont need to be bothered! After all, you have repeatedly dubbed these things as ridiculous myths. Hence, any sincere answer will only generate more questions draped with skepticism and scorn.
Am very happy you know that. ..every concept should be open to skeptic approach, scrutiny and called out when plain absurd. . you can attempt your answer if you so wish, though i wouldn't read the usual long posts
Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by Scholar8200(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
johnydon22:
Am very happy you know that. ..[size=14pt]every concept should be open to skeptic approach, scrutiny and called out when plain absurd[/size]. . you can attempt your answer if you so wish, though i wouldn't read the usual long posts
What's the point when the umpire already has the scores and has made his judgement before the commencement of the match?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by johnydon22(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Scholar8200:
What's the point when the umpire already has the scores and has made his judgement before the commencement of the match?
Absurdities are meant to be questioned and scrutinized not swallowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by Scholar8200(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]Absurdities are meant to be questioned and scrutinized not swallowed [/b]
Just what I was saying (highlighted)! Perhaps if your position regarding these things is unknown, I would have answered. Besides, what's your purpose of questioning and scrutinizing? To gain more knowledge of that which you already concluded to be an absurdity? Why the stress? Since you have not 'swallowed' why not let those that have 'swallowed' make their own discovery? Is there any repercussion for 'swallowing'? And since your belief is that after death nothing more, it therefore makes no difference who 'swallowed' or who didnt! Don't you think?

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by johnydon22(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Scholar8200:
Just what I was saying (highlighted)! Perhaps if your position regarding these things is unknown, I would have answered.
My skeptic nature is very clear for all, even if i feign neutral position in this what ever you say would still bring up more skepticism and clear more rooms on the absurdities of the subject. . .

Besides, what's your purpose of questioning and scrutinizing? To gain more knowledge of that which you already concluded to be an absurdity? Why the stress? Since you have not 'swallowed' why not let those that have 'swallowed' make their own discovery? Is there any repercussion for 'swallowing'? And since your belief is that after death nothing more, it therefore makes no difference who 'swallowed' or who didnt! Don't you think?
Hahahahahahahahaha I see no reason why any religions should be shielded from healthy scrutiny, we all know all your positions on the teaching of islam on this forum but yet you Christians open threads on the subject, following your analogy, why bother on it?

There are many people reading this forum without commenting, so a healthy discussion on any religion is very important because many learn what they never knew before. . . who knows you may convert more people.wink

I do not even care about it, but just like other religious subjects every religion is open for discussion, proper scrutiny and skeptical analysis. . .None is exempted..

So what ever my position or reasons are clearly should not matter to you, take on the topic if you feel like it.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by kolajamesjnr(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
braine:
mind you some xtian do refer to jesus as god, so wot are u saying

1 Like

Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by Rilwayne001: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
johnydon22:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1717575_104738811471797536421255837593210513307615n_jpegebbc55df6c8b8d65ba0142c42a1b651e

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
Which sacrifice? Someone died and was purported to have arisen later. So what did he sacrifice exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by honourhim: 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
johnydon22:

U dont have a sincere motive so no point replying u.
Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by menesheh(m): 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
theAtheist101:
Which sacrifice? Someone died and was purported to have arisen later. So what did he sacrifice exactly?

holy crap

1 Like

Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by Humblebloke(m): 7:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by Gombs(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2015
He died for the whole world of men... As far as God's concerned, the whole world is saved... He's done all He could do, it's left for us to make the choice.

Jesus is coming back again. Bible says, in 1 Peter 4

18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

It does not matter what satanic, Muslims, bhuddist, atheists etc claim, if we don't accept Jesus' sacrifice on the cross, we'd then have a pay for our sins, ourselves...obviously, we won't be able to use sin to make an atonement for sin.

Heb 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him

Thank God for the body of Jesus broken for our sakes.
Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by An2elect2(f): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2015
honourhim:

U dont have a sincere motive so no point replying u.

Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by sonmvayina(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2015
When the printing press was invented by the johanne Gutenbug, in the 1530's..Cardinal Worsley said "if we dont destroy this invention it is going to put an end to us" they knnew that all they have been forcing down peoples throat was crap...

1 Like

Re: Jesus Sacrifice Was To Who Exactly by NumberOne2(m): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
There was no sacrifice. The story of Jesus is a huge scam. Free your mind. Only slaves have a price.
Sure, slaves of sin and the devil.

(1) (Reply)

Giving Money To Beggars Isn’t Kindness, It’scruelty / PICS - TB Joshua Gathers 200,000 In Mexico / Tbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.