Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) (68807 Views)

How SALIU GARBA With The Post Dangote Portland Cement Now 1k Per Bag Duped Me / Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? / Builders: How Many Blocks Is Recommended Per Bag Of Cement ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by lawrenceunaa: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2014
So hw much is the VAT
#notimetoread cheesy
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by otalenu(m): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2014
Good news till February
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Abyzan(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2014
they want to control Nigeria.... cry
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by emmymdk: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2014
I smell lies... Effective from when? No be to reduce peice
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by experimentist: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2014
courage54:

If ur wife gives birth am sure u will still credit it to GEJ performance.
grin
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2014
All na wash!!!!
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by hayoakins(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2014
VAT exclusive
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by M4gunners: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2014
Oboy make i jeje save money now.God let the price remains let this for 6 months,make boys feet build o.Dan baba i hail o.
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by sagewonders(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2014
Thank God
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by moneybag100: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2014
100Cents:

The N1,000 and N1,150 price are exclusive of 40% VAT..

The write up makes no sense..

Just creating problems for distributors when customers will approach them and start asking them if Ex depot price is N1,000.

If N1,000 is actual value, then adding 40% VAT makes the goods N1,666 per bag for 32.5 grade.

Let them keep playing on public intelligence...
Don't mind them....Thanks for the elucidation....
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by datguru: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2014
sademola:
Effective from when? What s the catch in this reduced price? Hmmmmmmm! I smell 'rotten' fish!

Big nose grin
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by biodunid: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2014
We can expect this to be a permanent shift and just the first salvo in the price war about to hit the industry. Dangote's Ibeshe plant phase 2 is about to come on stream with another 6mt per annum while BUA group is bringing fresh 3mt too. Other players are still ramping up production and we can expect at least 50% oversupply of the Nigerian market by the end of this current round of capacity expansions.

With oversupply and the govts not taking the bait on building concrete roads, the manufacturers can only use price to secure market share and, hopefully, stimulate demand. Other companies will react with their own pricing and ultimately the abnormal super profits the industry has enjoyed since Dangote came to the scene will normalise.

This single price move has wiped out about 50% of Dangote's 100% markup though we should expect that doubling Ibeshe's capacity and other moves like securing gas for all his plants and selling excess power production to the national grid will result in compensating economies of scale.

Bottom line: expect a significant moderation of Dangote Cement Plc' superlative profits, likely correction of the stock price and fewer collapsed buildings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by datguru: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2014
okoromike:
.ESEEEEEEEEEEH

Amiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2014
Bad Market for competitors. Now demand will rise, time to build my estate house grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Cyberbaze(m): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 03, 2014
moneybag100:
We enjoy #1000 for 4 months...and after february 2015 it goes back to #2000...lol...campaign strategy...Nigerians don wise pass those tricks now.
Jonathan try again.
Then buy millions of bags and after the elections you can sell at 2000 to make profit, pig head. Always trying to play down good news and promote bad ones.

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by talktimi(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2014
jmaine:

It's quite silly for people trying to politicize this development at all cost.
maybe they want us to believe Dangote owns all cement companies in Nigeria
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 03, 2014
courage54:
Let me no when the price of land in banana island is #100,000 then I will buy the cement.
You must be kidding right? grin
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by opiaoku: 9:48am On Nov 03, 2014
moneybag100:
We enjoy #1000 for 4 months...and after february 2015 it goes back to #2000...lol...campaign strategy...Nigerians don wise pass those tricks now.
Jonathan try again.

now i see that all apc are bastards so gej don become dangote?

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by anibi9674: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2014
courage54:

If ur wife gives birth am sure u will still credit it to GEJ performance.
and if your wife gets a miscarriage i guess u will blame gej on it .

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by 360command: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2014
N1000 PER BAG OF CEMENT, 9ja good ooo!
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by jmaine: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2014
talktimi:
maybe they want us to believe Dangote owns all cement companies in Nigeria

They simply belong to a faction who believe that Nigerians deserve to suffer just to satisfy their inordinate campaign strategies.

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by moneybag100: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2014
opiaoku:

now i see that all apc are bastards so gej don become dangote?
Bro...am not apc nor any party...I just want GEJ over throne...are you satisfy with the current status of the country? Haba!!
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Dee60: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2014
By international standards cement should not sell for more than 4 dollars per bag. Well. this is good development and means we are getting closer.
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2014
biodunid:
We can expect this to be a permanent shift and just the first salvo in the price war about to hit the industry. Dangote's Ibeshe plant phase 2 is about to come on stream with another 6mt per annum while BUA group is bringing fresh 3mt too. Other players are still ramping up production and we can expect at least 50% oversupply of the Nigerian market by the end of this current round of capacity expansions.

With oversupply and the govts not taking the bait on building concrete roads, the manufacturers can only use price to secure market share and, hopefully, stimulate demand. Other companies will react with their own pricing and ultimately the abnormal super profits the industry has enjoyed since Dangote came to the scene will normalise.

This single price move has wiped out about 50% of Dangote's 100% markup though we should expect that doubling Ibeshe's capacity and other moves like securing gas for all his plants and selling excess power production to the national grid will result in compensating economies of scale.

Bottom line: expect a significant moderation of Dangote Cement Plc' superlative profits, likely correction of the stock price and fewer collapsed buildings.

Nonsense analysis ? Do you just write without evidences to prove that Dangote cemently is currently on 100% mark up. This is just a strategy to decimate competition and take hold of market. This is phase one of monopoly strategy. On the course of these phases, the price war will be in favor of consumers, call it backward integration if you like but this cant be possible without Government's continuous economic catalysis.

As always, FRESH AIR.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by opiaoku: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2014
moneybag100:

Bro...am not apc nor any party...I just want GEJ over throne...are you satisfy with the current status of the country? Haba!!

yes and it will geting better

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Superbrain(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2014
The timing of this development leaves much to be ruminated.

2015 is here again and the politicians have started doing all they need to secure their slots.

This time around, my vote will go to GMB. Enough of this poo call PDP.

Remember the following:

1.If you don’t know, Aliko Dangote is a card carrying member of the PDP
2. Aliko Dangote made the highest individual and corporate donation to the PDP presidential election campaign in 2003. For your information and anybody who cares to know, Aliko enjoyed presidential waiver of billions of naira immediately after the 419 election.
3. In 2008, Dangote donated cement to the value of N3 billion for the construction of the national secretariat of the PDP in Abuja.
4. Till today, he remains the largest ever contributor to the party's activities.

While I respect this man as an entrepreneur that provides thousands of jobs for Nigerians, his influence on the PDP is worrisome. The ethics and controversies within his organisation as an employer of labour is also known to be distasteful.

Now this price drop would be applauded by all as GEJ/FG's effort. Just another strategy to gain popularity in preparation for 2015.

I will give my vote to a man that I know has a mind of his own and listens to the voice of the people. It's time for change Nigeria. We cannot keep being tossed to and fro by any person(s). We have had enough-from FRSC New Plate numbers, to the scam Drivers' Licensing process, to the Immigration recruitment where we lost some of our brothers, to the new import tariffs on automobiles, to the many numerous scams and fraud that has characterized the government of the PDP.

Burkina Faso has risen. Time for us to rise!!!

Vote for Change, Vote for Credibility, Let your voice be heard this time. We are sending a message to Aso Rock- enough is enough!!!

#SaiBuhari #APC2015 #Change

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Speakdatruth: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2014
opiaoku:
and they say gej no go rule again?
gej till buhari dies
mumu. if dey wish yo papa death u go hapi ba? shameles future leaders like u n dos likin yo useles comment

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by kolamilan(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2014
good news for we the consumers but bad news for those the retailers.
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Solowande(m): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2014
moneybag100:
Jonathan try again.
y some pipo alway c d negative side to everytin GOOD? learn to c d positive side even when all is nt well

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by r33d(m): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2014
moneybag100:
Jonathan try again.

I believe you, my guy. All these tricks cannot hide the fact that everyday, Nigeria is becoming more and more difficult to live in.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic: A Look Nigeria's Most Expensive Place To Live / Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation / When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.