Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) (68810 Views)

How SALIU GARBA With The Post Dangote Portland Cement Now 1k Per Bag Duped Me / Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? / Builders: How Many Blocks Is Recommended Per Bag Of Cement ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by ojeffo: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2014
APRIL FOOOOLS....NOVEMBER FOOLSS
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Elan83(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2014
It doesn't matter 4me
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Firefire(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2014
A bag of Dangote Cement #1,000 + 5% VAT = #1,050

Effective when ?

Me still purchase @ #1,800 + #50 delivery = #1,850 few hours ago oooo

Make satan punish all liars.
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by synergycom19: 9:59am On Nov 03, 2014
Let pray it's true and we can buy at every point of sale at that price,or the open market,
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:00am On Nov 03, 2014
Na to buy abt 5 trailers and keep till after election, when d price would skyrocket back to it's normal price. Then i wud sell at d skyrocketed price (#1800 or so) and enjoy my profit. Now dangote,o ya send 5 trailers to me here in Ondo now,I'l pay you in June 2015. Am serious o.
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by synergycom19: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2014
mainheart:
And later he would increase at will
Leave later in God's hands for now let's hope it's true
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by opiaoku: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2014
Speakdatruth:
mumu. if dey wish yo papa death u go hapi ba? shameles future leaders like u n dos likin yo useles comment

if my papa reach 70yrs he is eligible to death so death wont be a suprise but to you bastard nonentity son of a rabid dog all i can say to you is

otu nne i

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by DatEbiraBoy(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=moneybag100 post=27674970]We enjoy #1000 for 4 months...and after february 2015 it goes back to #2000...lol...campaign strategy...Nigerians don wise pass those tricks now.
Jonathan try again. 1 ashawo 4 u 2night, ur comment make sense

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by brownlord: 10:04am On Nov 03, 2014
Superbrain:
[s]The timing of this development leaves much to be ruminated.

2015 is here again and the politicians have started doing all they need to secure their slots.

This time around, my vote will go to GMB. Enough of this poo call PDP.

Remember the following:

1.If you don’t know, Aliko Dangote is a card carrying member of the PDP
2. Aliko Dangote made the highest individual and corporate donation to the PDP presidential election campaign in 2003. For your information and anybody who cares to know, Aliko enjoyed presidential waiver of billions of naira immediately after the 419 election.
3. In 2008, Dangote donated cement to the value of N3 billion for the construction of the national secretariat of the PDP in Abuja.
4. Till today, he remains the largest ever contributor to the party's activities.

While I respect this man as an entrepreneur that provides thousands of jobs for Nigerians, his influence on the PDP is worrisome. The ethics and controversies within his organisation as an employer of labour is also known to be distasteful.

Now this price drop would be applauded by all as GEJ/FG's effort. Just another strategy to gain popularity in preparation for 2015.

I will give my vote to a man that I know has a mind of his own and listens to the voice of the people. It's time for change Nigeria. We cannot keep being tossed to and fro by any person(s). We have had enough-from FRSC New Plate numbers, to the scam Drivers' Licensing process, to the Immigration recruitment where we lost some of our brothers, to the new import tariffs on automobiles, to the many numerous scams and fraud that has characterized the government of the PDP.

Burkina Faso has risen. Time for us to rise!!!

Vote for Change, Vote for Credibility, Let your voice be heard this time. We are sending a message to Aso Rock- enough is enough!!!

#SaiBuhari #APC2015 #Change[/s]

Your anus, leg or stomach, in which part of your body is your brain located? so your buhari who already collected 27 million to buy just form you believe he won't rely on business men like dangote et el who are into shady bizness to persecute his election, don't your colleagues ( banicansta and some of your hired trolls ) boasted here that buhari's election are sponsored by people, if that be the case do you think those business men run charity organisation to throw money at a politician without getting their money back?

Now this is the problem i have with you guys, PDP/APC hired internet rats, you condemn when it's against your party and turn a blind eye when your pay master's do same, did you write this crap when lagos state sent the ordinary legosians out of LASU with exorbitant fees only to reduce it when election around the corner, have you any idea how many student's would have been frustrated out of LASU for not able to cope, has the LASG give reason for the sudden reduction of school fees?

sometimes you guys need to wear your thinking cap before commenting on this forum

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by busky101(m): 10:05am On Nov 03, 2014
moneybag100:
We enjoy #1000 for 4 months...and after february 2015 it goes back to #2000...lol...campaign strategy...Nigerians don wise pass those tricks now.
Jonathan try again.
na jonathan get dangote cement?

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by piagetskinner(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2014
Time to finish my house asap

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by biodunid: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2014
If you read Dangote's published financial reports you will note that PBT is typically 50%+ of turnover. That tells you that mark up is at least 100% since you will deduct overhead and other costs from Gross Margin before arriving at PBT. Clear?

Billyonaire:

Nonsense analysis ? Do you just write without evidences to prove that Dangote cemently is currently on 100% mark up. This is just a strategy to decimate competition and take hold of market. This is phase one of monopoly strategy. On the course of these phases, the price war will be in favor of consumers, call it backward integration if you like but this cant be possible without Government's continuous economic catalysis.

As always, FRESH AIR.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Electronzeez(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2014
The last time i checked dangote said he would sell out some of his product sold at #100 for just #20 if there is constant power distribution.
Is he trying to say he is no more fuelling his generators to run those factories but nigeria electricity?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by dachpee(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2014
well, it's good news, we pray it will last
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by tonte(m): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2014
lol, is there anybody trying to get into the cement business and bring competition to Dangote? because this looks like the all too familiar move of crushing competition in your industry Rockefeller style

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by okeyscrib(m): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2014
Na wa...After i don buy over 200 bags na now dem come reduce am.. Diaris God oo
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Superbrain(m): 10:14am On Nov 03, 2014
brownlord:

Your anus, leg or stomach, in which part of your body is your brain located? so your buhari who already collected 27 million to buy just form you believe he won't rely on business men like dangote et el who are into shady bizness to persecute his election, don't your colleagues ( banicansta and some of your hired trolls ) boasted here that buhari's election are sponsored by people, if that be the case do you think those business men run charity organisation to throw money at a politician without getting their money back?

Now this is the problem i have with you guys, PDP/APC hired internet rats, you condemn when it's against your party and turn a blind eye when your pay master's do same, did you write this crap when lagos state sent the ordinary legosians out of LASU with exorbitant fees only to reduce it when election around the corner, have you any idea how many student's would have been frustrated out of LASU for not able to cope, has the LASG give reason for the sudden reduction of school fees?

sometimes you guys need to wear your thinking cap before commenting on this forum

Sad to think you could not counter my argument constructively. Now who needs to wear a thinking cap?

If I choose to vote for a particular party, how does that affect you? Learn to put your points across without condescending to using insulting or provocative words. I would forgive you this time for being ignorant. grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by gistmelove(m): 10:14am On Nov 03, 2014
cheesy cheesy

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Joel3(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2014
if the price can be crash down with about 45% all of a suden, then it means dangote cement has been overpriced all this years.

What happen to all the money looted through this cement overpriced? Nigerians are too foolish not to see all this loop holes and ask questions. Dangote cement in ghana is priced at 950 so why nigeria is not the same.

Someone is fooling some people, but the question remains who is fooling who.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Speakdatruth: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2014
opiaoku:

if my papa reach 70yrs he is eligible to death so death wont be a suprise but to you bastard nonentity son of a rabid dog all i can say to you is

otu nne i
if ya papa reach 80/90 u no go hapi? no bi yo fault na, since ya papa no reach 50 b4 him die ontop ashewo. i knw yo history son. bloody dimwit, mistake of a dumb fada wey no fit use withdrawal method. reply son

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Humanbeans(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2014
The best comment so far, I think we should be friends

biodunid:
We can expect this to be a permanent shift and just the first salvo in the price war about to hit the industry. Dangote's Ibeshe plant phase 2 is about to come on stream with another 6mt per annum while BUA group is bringing fresh 3mt too. Other players are still ramping up production and we can expect at least 50% oversupply of the Nigerian market by the end of this current round of capacity expansions.

With oversupply and the govts not taking the bait on building concrete roads, the manufacturers can only use price to secure market share and, hopefully, stimulate demand. Other companies will react with their own pricing and ultimately the abnormal super profits the industry has enjoyed since Dangote came to the scene will normalise.

This single price move has wiped out about 50% of Dangote's 100% markup though we should expect that doubling Ibeshe's capacity and other moves like securing gas for all his plants and selling excess power production to the national grid will result in compensating economies of scale.

Bottom line: expect a significant moderation of Dangote Cement Plc' superlative profits, likely correction of the stock price and fewer collapsed buildings.
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by abbeymighty(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2014
Hmm!!! election strategy in making. the next is customised cement with GEJ picture. after 2015 election Nigerians will pay double of what they did not pay now.
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by mainheart(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2014
synergycom19:

Leave later in God's hands for now let's hope it's true
well if it is true anyway
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by talktimi(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2014
Joel3:
if the price can be crash down with about 45% all of a suden, then it means dangote cement has been overpriced all this years.

What happen to all the money looted through this cement overpriced? Nigerians are too foolish not to see all this loop holes and ask questions. Dangote cement in ghana is priced at 950 so why nigeria is not the same.

Someone is fooling some people, but the question remains who is fooling who.
cement in Nigeria has ALWAYS been overpriced
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2014
tayoxx:
Who una dey deceive
Na you dey decieve yaself!
Last Bullet

I bin dey think am for wetin Dangote chop throughout last week. The guy bin dey look like a happy fella. Well, make MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat dey reduce dem recharge card amounts o or make we dey recieve big bonus ontop every recharge. So make we kukuma believe that GEJ is still working

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by opiaoku: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2014
Speakdatruth:
if ya papa reach 80/90 u no go hapi? no bi yo fault na, since ya papa no reach 50 b4 him die ontop ashewo. i knw yo history son. bloody dimwit, mistake of a dumb fada wey no fit use withdrawal method. reply son

YES BUT YOUR MOTHER FINDS PLEASURE IN FVCKING ANY RANDOM DOG AND YOUR CEREMONIAL FATHER IS A PROFESSIONAL ROBBER WHILE YOUR REAL FATHER IS USELESS RABID DOG IN YOUR STREET

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by onihaxy: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2014
Good news. Any dangote distributor around akure should pm me. I need 50bags for 50,000. I'm very serious please
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by tunde1200(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2014
tomakint:

You have said it all my bro, Nigerians suffered most from this sector during the time of OBJ when Cement were abysmally overpriced for N2,300-N2,500 (the Naira equivalent globally then was hovering between N700-N800). I see cement prices crashing further because we have the materials in bulk

Exactly......
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by crowntoro(f): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2014
Nextlevel0007:
Wow, nice one Mr Dagote SMH for some comment here,,,,,, anyway grin

Off topic: See my signature, its my birthday
https://www.nairaland.com/1979001/birthday-3rd-november#27677850
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! where d parry @? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by brownlord: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2014
Superbrain:

Sad to think you could not counter my argument constructively. Now who needs to wear a thinking cap?

If I choose to vote for a particular party, how does that affect you? Learn to put your points across without condescending to using insulting or provocative words. I would forgive you this time for being ignorant. grin

highlight anywhere in my post i canvass for you to vote any party or party not to vote for, i don't care who you want to vote you can vote for republican if you want, there is no argument that i need to counter, i'm not even in support of this senseless policy if true because it's going to drive out competitors, my point is you see this as a political move by PDP/GEJ to get votes but see the one done by your party as progressiveness

Can you please tell me what was the reason given by LASG for the sudden reduction of LASU school fees, after how many years of increment?

sorry if you felt insulted with my earlier quote.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by outlaw77(m): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2014
You like it or not GEJ come 2015 is sure, no goverment has hever don this by reducing cement price only GEJ goverment did it, GEJ ride on shocked

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Reference(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2014
tomakint:

You have said it all my bro, Nigerians suffered most from this sector during the time of OBJ when Cement were abysmally overpriced for N2,300-N2,500 (the Naira equivalent globally then was hovering between N700-N800). I see cement prices crashing further because we have the materials in bulk

It was high then because investment and heavy funding was still going into the sector. Just like anything else in life sowing is hard time. The GSM network was initially expensive but prices have declined since. Same for power and petrol, privatisation and investment is tough on the customer initially. Heck. When you decide to quit the bukka for home cooked chow your pocket will feel the initial heat but down the line it is far cheaper, better and safer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic: A Look Nigeria's Most Expensive Place To Live / Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation / When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.