Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (15040 Views)

Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2014

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2014

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ... by alabiyemmy(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2014
Buhari has not even emerged as the APC Presidential candidate - yet you are asking people to vote for him.

4 Likes

Re: ... by experimentist: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2014
Signed

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2014
alabiyemmy:
Buhari has not even emerged as the APC Presidential candidate - yet you are asking people to vote for him.
it is all about voters education and exposing the lies of the Jonathans and PDP against the amiable General Buhari.

PS: he's our candidate

20 Likes

Re: ... by idrisa334: 9:31am On Nov 03, 2014
For Latest Nigeria NEWS VISIT http://www..com.ng/

1 Like

Re: ... by ayukdaboss(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2014
Signed and sealed.
Sai Buhari 2015!

18 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2014
_unitedNigeria against thieves
UnitedNigeria against PDP

14 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2014
I will appreciate all pdp trolls to be on a read only mode if they have nothing sensible to Contribute so as not to embarrass themselves

10 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
I will appreciate all pdp trolls to be on a read only mode if they have nothing sensible to Contribute so as not to embarrass themselves

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by emperorchedda(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2014
Nice one

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2014
Ibnsultan:
_unitedNigeria against thieves
UnitedNigeria against PDP
Kicking out PDP is a patriotic call

11 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
Kicking out PDP is a patriotic call

8 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 03, 2014
emperorchedda:
Nice one
Thank you broda

6 Likes

Re: ... by PhockPhockMan: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
3. "MUSLIM VOTE MUSLIM"
What They Tell You:
They tell you that Buhari asked Muslims to vote "only" true Muslims in 2003 polls.

What They Won't Tell You:

They won't tell you that President Jonathan went to Redeemed Church in 2011 to seek Christian endorsement, and was "prayed" for and endorsed by Pastor E A Adeboye on behalf of RCCG Christians

They won't tell you that Christian Association of Nigeria instructed "believers" to vote Christian candidate Jonathan in 2011.

They won't tell you that CÀN have become a defacto mouthpiece of Jonathan.

They won't tell you that General Muhammadu Buhari never appointed the National Supreme Council on Islamic Affairs by proxy or any guise while he was in power for 20 Months like we see today between GEJ and CAN

WHAT ELSE?
They won't tell you that Buhari crushed the islamic fundamentalist maitatsine insurgency within few months when he was in power.

They won't tell you that GMB cleared our debt within few days of coming to power.

They won't tell you that the economy was improved to a significant proportion and indiscipline was quelled under his watch.

WHY ARE THEY AFRAID OF BUHARI?
According to Obasanjo, the PDP is afraid of going to jail(for corruption) should Buhari get elected.

VOTE General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015.
VOTE APC 2015
I believe it's early too be drunk.
Nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Nonsense.
It takes a drunk to know another drunk.

16 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2014
What will happen if this thread makes fp?

Ans: the people who don't visit this section will be more enlightened and it means bad business for Jonathanians and the PDP.

Will it Make FP:

Ans: absolutely no. I may be disappointed though.

Cc omenka keneking egift obiagelli louisvangaal cleverly neenar

7 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 03, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Nonsense.
What kind of a troll are yu?

10 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2014
yemibayo:
It takes a drunk to know another drunk.
he has nothing to say. He's a trolling drunk

7 Likes

Re: ... by acenazt: 10:04am On Nov 03, 2014
That Shoeless,Lying Abacha Award Giving Otueke JonaTan will go straight to jail as soon as Buhari is sworn to power.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Firefire(m): 10:04am On Nov 03, 2014
APC is becoming a burden to Nigeria and Nigerians angry

6 Likes

Re: ... by alabiyemmy(m): 10:04am On Nov 03, 2014
I wonder what had changed to make u think a person rejected thrice will be lucky d fourth time. What has changed?

4 Likes

Re: ... by Firefire(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2014
alabiyemmy:
I wonder what had changed to make u think a person rejected thrice will be lucky d fourth time. What has changed?

Nothing... Same old failure grin

3 Likes

Re: ... by 1shortblackboy: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
3. "MUSLIM VOTE MUSLIM"
What They Tell You:
They tell you that Buhari asked Muslims to vote "only" true Muslims in 2003 polls.

What They Won't Tell You:

They won't tell you that President Jonathan went to Redeemed Church in 2011 to seek Christian endorsement, and was "prayed" for and endorsed by Pastor E A Adeboye on behalf of RCCG Christians

They won't tell you that Christian Association of Nigeria instructed "believers" to vote Christian candidate Jonathan in 2011.

They won't tell you that CÀN have become a defacto mouthpiece of Jonathan.

They won't tell you that General Muhammadu Buhari never appointed the National Supreme Council on Islamic Affairs by proxy or any guise while he was in power for 20 Months like we see today between GEJ and CAN

WHAT ELSE?
They won't tell you that Buhari crushed the islamic fundamentalist maitatsine insurgency within few months when he was in power.

They won't tell you that GMB cleared our debt within few days of coming to power.

They won't tell you that the economy was improved to a significant proportion and indiscipline was quelled under his watch.

WHY ARE THEY AFRAID OF BUHARI?
According to Obasanjo, the PDP is afraid of going to jail(for corruption) should Buhari get elected.

VOTE General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015.
VOTE APC 2015
ok he has tried na so he can go and rest and enjoy his pension.

1 Like

Re: ... by Firefire(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Destined to fail over and over...

6 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
he has nothing to say. He's a trolling drunk
But barca you sef bad ooo. The way you dey hit this people dey reduce their voters population. If them catch you them go remove your SECURITY DETAILS oooo

4 Likes

Re: ... by PhockPhockMan: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2014
alabiyemmy:
I don't know if those people have brain at all. A primary contest involving a heavy weight and natural politician like Atiku is being regarded as a no contest for Buhari. I fear for the kind of violence that will follow APC Presidential primary.

4 Likes

Re: ... by opiaoku: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Signed and sealed.
Sai Buhari 2015!
GEJ TILL BUHARI DIES

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2014
alabiyemmy:
I am sure you wondered what changed to make Americans elect Lincoln after a record 8 times of rejection?

Hope you wondered what changed to make Senegalese elect immediate Past President Abdul Wade, after rejecting him a record 4 times at the Presidential poll?

Oh I hope you still wonder what changed to make Zambians elect late Leader Sata, after rejecting him few times at the polls?

Do you still wonder what changed in Kano to bring back Kwankwaso to power after rejecting him in 2003?

Or you wonder what changed in Ekiti to bring back Fayose to power after rejecting him in a Senatorial poll in 2011?

Keep wondering my friend till you turn to wanderer.

18 Likes

Re: ... by opiaoku: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
BUHARI IS A TERRORIST

GEJ TILL BUHARI DIES

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2014
yemibayo:
But barca you sef bad ooo. The way you dey hit this people dey reduce their voters population. If them catch you them go remove your SECURITY DETAILS oooo
hahaha if them catch me, I go negotiate with them. But we need to rescue Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: ... by PhockPhockMan: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
Abi na your fada owns nairaland?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS, EFCC Operatives Besiege Ekweremadu’s Abuja Residence / Security Guard Assaulted By CCT Chairman Petitions Human Rights Commission / Who Made Osinbajo A Professor At Unilag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.