Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (15085 Views)

Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Pataki: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2014
Barca, you forgot to also inform your readers that under this same President Jonathan regime:

Vice President of Nigeria - Muslim

Inspector General of Police - Muslim

Minister of Defence - Muslim

National Security Adviser - Muslim.

So who is trying to islamize Nigeria? Who renewed Nigeria's latest membership in the OIC? Why did Jonathan in 2011 acclaim IBB to be his political father? The same IBB who registered Nigeria into OIC.

Nigerians shine una eyes!

10 Likes

Re: ... by musaibnabdul(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2014
What the won't tell you is that GEJ is heading to kirikiri. Vote for change

4 Likes

Re: ... by musaibnabdul(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2014
Immigration scam lives was lost and even there hard earned 1k has not been returned not to talk of compensation.

1 Like

Re: ... by musaibnabdul(m): 11:42am On Nov 03, 2014
They won't tell about Immigration tragedy n scam lives was lost and even there hard earned 1k has not been returned not to talk of compensation.

1 Like

Re: ... by ayukdaboss(m): 11:42am On Nov 03, 2014
opiaoku:
GEJ TILL BUHARI DIES
Your vote doesn't count

johnbuck81:
u r jux another bokoharam disciple.
Yes I'm a Bokoharam kingpin. I wish I could just get you so I can cut your hands off. grin

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2014
Balyz:
Hahahaha Barcanista just dey finish these PDP e-rats. Keep it up man
them never start. Thanks brother. We shall make them repent or shut them up in dia propaganda
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2014
IgrigiAPC:
Mr Barcanista, You said Gen. Ihejirika was indicted by Davies as a Boko haramist. Is Davies a competent law court?. Can you give us any practical evidence that links Gen. Ihejirika to Boko apart from 'Davies the white superior man to Barcanista said it'. **grins**
indicted is not the same as convicted. Davies was an investigator/negotiator of competent authority. Hired by the Government. It is left for the government to work on his information and prosecute Gen Ihejirika and others, it is for the court to convict or acquit.

5 Likes

Re: ... by Descartes: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
indicted is not the same as convicted. Davies was an investigator/negotiator of competent authority. Hired by the Government. It is left for the government to work on his information and prosecute Gen Ihejirika and others, it is for the court to convict or acquit.
Hired by the Government Chai...diaris...

3 Likes

Re: ... by ayukdaboss(m): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2014
Phockphockman...when I opened this thread some 2hours ago I saw you viewing thinking you'll drop something sensible as a reply or counter. Going through this thread you and your cohorts have made a number of comments, none of them countering barcanista's post or saying anything sensible. Just insults here and there...and crying to Seeun. It's a big shame. I'm still wondering why y'all are clinging to GEJ and trying to force this black.market on Nigerians when you actually know Watsup. The key people in Nigeria's forces are all Muslims, GEJ has renewed our OIC registration and even took a delegation for the meeting. Judging from your views about Buhari planning on Islamizing Nigeria, the facts have now been laid out bare for you, WHO DO YOU THINK WANTS TO ISLAMIZE NIGERIA? Say something sensible now or remain SILENT.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Seun(m): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
PDP, GEJ, APC, & GMB Internet Warriors. All of you are the same, and I despise you equally. You fight each others' lies with more lies.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ... by johnbuck81(m): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Your vote doesn't count

Yes I'm a Bokoharam kingpin. I wish I could just get you so I can cut your hands off. grin
this is why u & ur kinds will neva prevail.say no to shaaaaaariaaaaa laaaaaaaaaawww
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
musaibnabdul:
They won't tell about Immigration tragedy n scam lives was lost and even there hard earned 1k has not been returned not to talk of compensation.
oh no they won't tell you this.
They won't tell you that Yahoo Yahoo, kidnapping, Prostitution and Militancy are the highest employer of labour

1 Like

Re: ... by ayukdaboss(m): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Seun:
Fighting lies with lies. All of you are the same.
Seun you don't just make a general comment, you state what you feel is a lie so you can get schooled. If barcanista hadn't researched on this me and you probably would've never been aware.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
Seun:
PDP, GEJ, APC, & GMB Internet Warriors. All of you are the same, and I despise you equally. You fight each others' lies with more lies.
you are a shameless dolt and an embarrassment to users of this forum. You call the content of this thread lies when you have no clue of your country. Seun, you should hide your head in shame.

Keep reasoning like your dog

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by ayukdaboss(m): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
johnbuck81:
this is why u & ur kinds will neva prevail.say no to shaaaaaariaaaaa laaaaaaaaaawww
Tell that to GEJ
Re: ... by brownlord: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
you are a shameless dolt and an embarrassment to users of this forum. You call the content of this thread lies when you have no clue of your country. Seun, you should hide your head in shame.

that word best describe you and your hypocrisy on this forum

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by Descartes: 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:

How low can you go Mister? Pathetic!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pataki:
Barca, you forgot to also inform your readers that under this same President Jonathan regime:

Vice President of Nigeria - Muslim

Inspector General of Police - Muslim

Minister of Defence - Muslim

National Security Adviser - Muslim.

So who is trying to islamize Nigeria? Who renewed Nigeria's latest membership in the OIC? Why did Jonathan in 2011 acclaim IBB to be his political father? The same IBB who registered Nigeria into OIC.

Nigerians shine una eyes!
If anyone is to be accused of Islamizing Nigeria, that person is GEJ and PDP.

3 Likes

Re: ... by lyricalpontiff(m): 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Cool
Re: ... by arewafederation: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:

Sweet! cool lipsrsealed

Bye bye Barcanister... See you after 5 years.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:

Banned till March 2084! Hehehehe

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
brownlord:

Descartes:
How low can you go Mister? Pathetic!!!
butt lickers

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
arewafederation:

Sweet! cool lipsrsealed

Bye bye Barcanister... See you after 5 years.
if you stop seeing this handle, you should know what happen to it

1 Like

Re: ... by Descartes: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
butt lickers
The only 'wise' man on Nairaland. Keep it up cool

2 Likes

Re: ... by major466(m): 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
Abeg Gen Buhari should go home and rest. At least his loots are still intact.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Descartes: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
butt lickers
k
Re: ... by Descartes: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
butt lickers
The only 'wise' man on Nairaland. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: ... by komek(m): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
3. "MUSLIM VOTE MUSLIM"
What They Tell You:
They tell you that Buhari asked Muslims to vote "only" true Muslims in 2003 polls.

What They Won't Tell You:

They won't tell you that President Jonathan went to Redeemed Church in 2011 to seek Christian endorsement, and was "prayed" for and endorsed by Pastor E A Adeboye on behalf of RCCG Christians

They won't tell you that Christian Association of Nigeria instructed "believers" to vote Christian candidate Jonathan in 2011.

They won't tell you that CÀN have become a defacto mouthpiece of Jonathan.

They won't tell you that General Muhammadu Buhari never appointed the National Supreme Council on Islamic Affairs by proxy or any guise while he was in power for 20 Months like we see today between GEJ and CAN

WHAT ELSE?
They won't tell you that Buhari crushed the islamic fundamentalist maitatsine insurgency within few months when he was in power.

They won't tell you that GMB cleared our debt within few days of coming to power.

They won't tell you that the economy was improved to a significant proportion and indiscipline was quelled under his watch.

WHY ARE THEY AFRAID OF BUHARI?
According to Obasanjo, the PDP is afraid of going to jail(for corruption) should Buhari get elected.

VOTE General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015.
VOTE APC 2015

I don't have any issue with GMB, but for the singular fact that he ousted a democratically elected president, Buhari will never rule this country even with his other positive antecedents

2 Likes

Re: ... by arewafederation: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
brownlord:

Honestly bro,Sentiments aside, you will agree that there is a high degree of hypocrisy in the comments by Seun. One will expect someone with a slight intelligence to debunk the facts by the op instead of calling it LIES without reason. For him, a PDP apologist to make such comments is very absurd.

Seun, your comment is disappointing.

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
komek:

I don't have any issue with GMB, but for the singular fact that he ousted a democratically elected president, Buhari will never rule this country even with his other positive antecedents
was it Buhari that ousted Shagari's government? What if we bring the response of Shagari and the major players in the Dec 1983 coup?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comrade Adams Oshiomhole Was Not Arrested, It Is A Rumour - APC / Independence: FG Declares Tuesday Public Holiday / Ugwuanyi: The 30MVA In Nsukka Is One Of Our Greatest Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.