Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (15086 Views)

Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Firefire(m): 10:16am On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
hahaha if them catch me, I go negotiate with them. But we need to rescue Nigeria

barcanista, nobody go look your side... because, Buhari is heading for the rocks.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2014
Firefire:
APC is becoming a burden to Nigeria and Nigerians angry
in what way Sir?

4 Likes

Re: ... by egift(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2014
Once the Truth is told, PDP and their thugs will run for cover in their darkness. After waiting for a while and discover they have no facts to back their lies, they will come up with Lies, Insults, Name-calling and mockery.

Remove PDP/Jonathan from Abuja and Nigeria's problems are 60% solved.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2014
Firefire:

barcanista, nobody go look your side... because, Buhari is heading for the rocks.. shocked
Exactly! He's heading for Aso Rock

10 Likes

Re: ... by T4taiwo(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2014
Initially, I was blindfolded by all the cooked up allegation against our amiable general,it was now I know the reason why the gullible PDP supporter will not relax in degenerating the image of our prospective president come 2015......they had fail...sai GMB.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 03, 2014
egift:
Once the Truth is told, PDP and their thugs will run for cover in their darkness. After waiting for a while and discover they have no facts to back their lies, they will come up with Lies, Insults, Name-calling and mockery.

This is exactly my position. I realise that the PDP and her trolls will do anything to make Nigerians remain under their grip, to further their reign as imperial lords of the masses.
I also realise that the game is over for the PDP and Jonathan.

8 Likes

Re: ... by Trut(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2014
Yes, there are challenges in Mubi Adamawa State, but the picture circulated by APC operatives purporting to be from Mubi is actually from The Congo. Here is the evidence http://worldwithouttorture.org/2013/11/01/the-need-for-better-treatment-of-refugees-fleeing-torture/aptopix-congo-fighting

4 Likes

Re: ... by Firefire(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
Exactly! He's heading for Aso Rock

Good Manipulator grin continue...

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2014
T4taiwo:
Initially, I was blindfolded by all the cooked up allegation against our amiable general,it was now I know the reason why the gullible PDP supporter will not relax in degenerating the image of our prospective president come 2015......they had fail...sai GMB.
Many people are innocently misjudging the amiable general for crimes he never committed.

3 Likes

Re: ... by omenka(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I believe it's early too be drunk.
Nonsense.
So cheap. You saTANist are so predictable. Always trying to insult your way out when faced with undeniable truth. Exactly what LouisVanGaal said earlier.

Seun, mynd44, obinoscopy, OAM4J, please can one of you move this thread to a befitting place for the illumination of the minds of those who've been held captive by the perpetual lies churned out on a daily basis by some posters on this forum

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by PhockPhockMan: 10:26am On Nov 03, 2014
Firefire:
APC is becoming a burden to Nigeria and Nigerians angry
That troll is struggling to sell a BAD MARKET.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 03, 2014
Trut:
Yes, there are challenges in Mubi Adamawa State, but the picture circulated by APC operatives purporting to be from Mubi is actually from The Congo. Here is the evidence http://worldwithouttorture.org/2013/11/01/the-need-for-better-treatment-of-refugees-fleeing-torture/aptopix-congo-fighting

Which APC circulate picture? Is APC now the media? Why not channel your noise to the media and when did the APC become the media?

7 Likes

Re: ... by Firefire(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
That troll is struggling to sell a BAD MARKET.

Barcanistar is my good friend... but he is heading the wrong direction sad

Well,... Aja to ba ma sonu, ko ni gbo fere olode.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 03, 2014
omenka:
So cheap. You saTANist are so predictable. Always trying to insult your way out when faced with undeniable truth. Exactly what LouisVanGaal said earlier.

Seun, mynd44, obinoscopy, OAM4J, please can one of you move this thread to a befitting place for the illumination of the minds of those who've been held captive by the perpetual lies churned out on a daily basis by some posters on this forum
Obinoscopy seun mynd44 mukina2 oam4j please what are you all waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: ... by omenka(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2014
T4taiwo:
You sound so much like the pastor I had a debate with yesterday. smiley

We will stop at nothing to expose the lies being peddled on/offline by the agents of darkness, PDP.

Nigeria must be free!!

Sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Firefire(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2014
egift:

egift... you have not had a chance to think about your thoughts recently?

The 60% problems of Nigeria that would be solved if Jonathan is removed, could it be caused by your masters in opposition

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by PhockPhockMan: 10:33am On Nov 03, 2014
omenka:

Seun, see what I've been complaining. Omenka is calling us saTANists again.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Firefire(m): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

By their fruits you shall know them. angry

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2014
omenka:
You sound so much like the pastor I had a debate with yesterday. smiley

We will stop at nothing to expose the lies being peddled on/offline by the agents of darkness, PDP.

Nigeria must be free!!

Sai Buhari.
amen!!!!!

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: ... by omenka(m): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Is this the best you can do mr Concave Abacus television/ apprentice

Why not report me to Reno O'Fvckery??

6 Likes

Re: ... by egift(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2014
Firefire:

The 60% problems of Nigeria that would be solved if Jonathan is removed, could it be caused by your masters in opposition

The OP tailored out valid points. You have neither disproved those points nor posted any counter points - Yet you and your colleagues from the Coven are busy disagreeing with him and ranting all over the place.

My advice is since you know his points are correct, agree with him - if you have additional inputs, you can add to the discussion.

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2014
Firefire:

by this you mean?

1 Like

Re: ... by egift(m): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Cry, cry baby...I want to see you mummy...cheeeei. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ... by Firefire(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2014
egift:

The OP tailored out valid points. You have neither disproved those points nor posted any counter points - Yet you and your colleagues from the Coven are busy disagreeing with him and ranting all over the place.

My advice is since you know his points are correct, agree with him - if you have additional inputs, you can add to the discussion.

Valid points ? Nay

I presume your side of the divide is a terrible coven where a normal peace loving fellow should not belong.

Come out from among them... and touch not the unclean things...

2 Likes

Re: ... by Firefire(m): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
by this you mean?

Barcanista, egift is telling us simply that APC is the problem of Nigeria by up to 60% and once they could get to Aso Rock they will stop fomenting troubles.

Let they (APC) that are wicked continue to be wicked, let them continue to cause problem…

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by anonimi: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2014
acenazt:
That Shoeless,Lying Abacha Award Giving Otueke JonaTan will go straight to jail as soon as Buhari is sworn to power.

Can someone please remind us who said Abacha did not steal but parades himself as in_CORRUPTible old soldier

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by PhockPhockMan: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2014
See the man barcanista included as terrorist sponsors. Is he in the midst of PDP people?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by PhockPhockMan: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2014
egift:

Cry, cry baby...I want to see you mummy...cheeeei. grin grin grin
IGNORED.

2 Likes

Re: ... by alabiyemmy(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
I am sure you wondered what changed to make Americans elect Lincoln after a record 8 times of rejection?

Hope you wondered what changed to make Senegalese elect immediate Past President Abdul Wade, after rejecting him a record 4 times at the Presidential poll?

Oh I hope you still wonder what changed to make Zambians elect late Leader Sata, after rejecting him few times at the polls?

Do you still wonder what changed in Kano to bring back Kwankwaso to power after rejecting him in 2003?

Or you wonder what changed in Ekiti to bring back Fayose to power after rejecting him in a Senatorial poll in 2011?

Keep wondering my friend till you turn to wanderer.

Ha hahaha. See comparison. God keep me and you past 2015. We will see who will laugh at each other.

1 Like

Re: ... by arewafederation: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2014
Barcanister is at it again! Whipping the arzs of saTANists and as expected, none of the PDP have anything meaningful to say save their usual empty tantrums and making them deranged just like one of your posts made MudRaker go totally nuts.

P.S: I hope you are ready to pay the medical bills for MudRaker @ yaba left.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Balyz: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2014
Hahahaha Barcanista just dey finish these PDP e-rats. Keep it up man

3 Likes

Re: ... by egift(m): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
IGNORED.

Mr. Phockery my friend, stop crying - if you had a valid point to disprove the Fact that PDP is Boko Haram, you would have posted it. Just the adulterated insults and beer parlor gossip you use in preying on the uniformed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Gambia (Photos) / Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.